sino nga ba? for me si usagi. hehehe

Comments

• c0Rinthianc0Rinthian PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Si Miaka of Fushigi Yuugi....

MIAKA MUST DIE!!!! :mad:
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    FY's Miaka, lintek!

:cool:
  • sa tingin ko eh si OTOHIME MUTSUMI ang pinakatanga! lalo na sa manga version!

btw sa mga di nakakaalam she's one of the characters in LOVE HINA! darn btw Love Hina is awesome!
  • Si Usagi, kasi naman sobrang trusting, it's so unrealistic.

No one should be that trusting nowadays.

But still, I like the show. :D
  • Miaka nga. :vomit:
    Isa pa...Tenchi Muyo's Mihoshi, lintek!

As for Otohime, she may look and act stupid, but beneath that exterior is an intelligent girl (her score surpasses those of Kei-kun and Naru-chan) with a warm and gentle soul and a kind heart. The anime hardly does justice to the manga Mutsumi. But that's just me.

• :p miaka

and

usagi

are the worst
  • Miaka rin.

she's one naive, stupid be-ach. take a look at her high school performance geez.
  • scrn4.jpg

^_^

I'd also like to put Misha-san too from Pita-ten, or the red girl of Raimu Senkiketen (?) which is quite new, so you probably haven't heard about it. We could also put Minawa Andou of Mahoromatic 2.
  • ShinobiShinobi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sino ba yung mga anime girl na cute kasi ***** sya.

yung bang " she is so inocent and ignorant and that's why she's cute"
  • haha... usagi of sailor moon! :D

marami pa siyang katulad na tangang anime girl! i just forgot the names...
    :)
  • teka, does katangahan mean sobrang bait dito s thread na to?
    Originally posted by Shinobi
    sino ba yung mga anime girl na cute kasi ***** sya.

yung bang " she is so inocent and ignorant and that's why she's cute"

IMO, that would be Honda Tohru, hands down. But I wouldn't classify her as pinakatanga. That honor is shared by Usagi and Miaka...total airheads :glee:. Tohru is klutzy and naive, but not stupid.

• Nung nakita ko yung thread na to una rin pumasok sa isip ko sina Miaka at Usagi. Miaka's always getting herself into trouble and Usagi's innocent to a fault. Pero di naman ako asar sa kanila. :)

Dagdag ko lang: hindi siya *****...slow lang talaga siya...Gatekeeper's Reiko. Pero okay yung power niya. When she gets emotional, all I can say is, whoa...:)
  • la lang... just find her kinda stupid.

but she's hot... and sexy anyway... and shes also a good girl. :lol:
    What a coincidence, I'm currently listening to Himegoto (Vandread First Stage ending theme) while reading maranina's post. Methinks she's not really stupid, just overly infatuated with Mr. Alien :glee:. She's real simple, but she's not bad, considering that she's on Meia's Dread Team (flashback: Rick Hunter's Skull squadron) instead of Gasco's, uhm, happy team :lol:. And yeah, I agree, she's hot and sexy :inluv:. Hibiki would be real stupid to refuse her affections...

• but you like dita righT?
  • thehitman-sempai: Honda Tohru... oo nga, medyo parang sobrang bait naman yata nya, I'll be damned if I'd ever find a girl as cute and as kind as her..... by the way, Hibiki isn't that stupid, h's just stupified shy. kasi nga naman, imagine living in an environment lyk that, u'd feel the same. what puzzles me is paano na-develop out of nowhere yung affection ni Dita towards Hibiki....

by the way, I share the others' sentiments towards Miyaka...

she's a stupid b!tch! malabo, ndi pa maintindihan! taklesa! :glee:
  • marami....