Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Where to buy Tokyopop mangas?

Can someone direct me where else I can buy Tokyopop mangas? I only know one in Megamall (Comic Quest), but they have titles at random, so I might not be able to complete the manga I want (Kodocha: Sana's Stage).

I have volume 1-2 and 4 of Kodocha manga, and planning to buy Chobits, Angelic Layer, Cardcaptor Sakura, and/or Love Hina! All priced 9.99US, binubutas nila ang bulsa ko! Any other shops where I can find these?

Comments

• saw some TP volumes at CCHQ. i know there's CCS and LH. can't remember other titles. can't also remember their price.
  • ...Comic Quest, SM North Edsa...

...ang alam ko, isang graphic novel ng GTO ay worth 650 pesos... malamang pareho rin price sa mga title na binanggit mo which I know available din, lalo na yung Chobits... ewan ko lang sa Initial D...
  • I recommend CCHQ. Its located at the third floor of the FBR arcade in Katipunan, just a floor above anima anime. But if you live somewhere farther, like Makati, you'd better stick to comic quest.
  • 600 pesos lang sa CCHQ ang Tokyopop manga. They sell it the cheapest, I think. I buy GTO, Chobits, Love Hina, Kodocha, Angelic Layer, Card Captor Sakura and Ragnarok there.
  • sa CATS greenhills ka bumili merong CCS artbook sa filbars greenhhills