Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

ALIAS talk: so emily sloane's in the philippines?

just watched alias, and what an ending. so emily sloane all this time, has been living in the philippines. arvin sloane just came up and visited her.

unbelievable plot and character development.

Comments

• HAHAHAHA :lol: OMG. What an episode! It's got to be the best one ever!!!

:lovesigh: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I just love Vaughn and the whole Syd and Vaughn team-up. Their chemistry just oozed out of my tube last night. It was soooo frustrating why those Alliance thugs had to break up Syd and Vaughn's date! I mean, how unfortunate are those two?!

Anyway, back to the topic... Erm.. what's up with Sloane's Don Johnson-ish outfit? Hee :glee: Too bad they really didn't shoot in the Philippines for reals! That was just prolly shot somewhere off Malibu or somewhere near there. Hehe.. Or baka in Disney's backlot lang yon. *LOL* I'm gonna write more about that eppy in my blog in a while. I'm still reeling from it.

Here are the screen caps from that "supposedly" Philippines scene.
    getawayphil.jpg
  • omigosh its gotta be the BEST talaga! :bounce:

"Oh this story is so sad. Ask her about her pets blah blah blah...." - Agent Weiss

i know! japorms si Sloane :lol:...oh dba sikat tayo! :glee: grabe sweet tlga ni Vaughn at Syd..ei notice nyo wala dun si tonsil boy :glee:..muntik na silang ma-expose! sa isip-isip ko "pano yun tapos na alias?" :bonkself:
  • I missed that episode last Sunday. Do you guys know if ABC will rerun the episode anytime soon?
  • klapowcius

Oh, for God's sake. You couldn't leave the spoilers off the title? Or at least put SPOILER in the subject line?

Obnoxious jerk.
  • ouch! That's gotta hurt. But she's got a point you know. You should really put a spoiler warning next time :)
  • Originally posted by amyslayer
    klapowcius

Oh, for God's sake. You couldn't leave the spoilers off the title? Or at least put SPOILER in the subject line?

Obnoxious jerk.

hey, if you've been watching the episodes, you'd know that emily's still alive. that's not the spoiler. that's part of the plot. everyone knew emily's still alive. the spoiler's what happened behind emily's disappearance. the story. which isn't here. the who framed the who set it up the who looked vavavoom walking in the metal detector in a bra and skirt (sydney).

and besides, i didn't reveal the story. i posted this thread because emily's in the philippines.

if you really want a spoiler, i'll give you a spoiler, and i'll make a thread about it.

and what are you upset about? you're watching a tagalized version that's not current with this season. you are bound to run into spoilers. go to abc.com and you'll see episode summaries.
  • Originally posted by SIOPAO MAN
    ouch! That's gotta hurt.

not really. ;)
  • Originally posted by aNgeLFire_bLue
    omigosh its gotta be the BEST talaga! :bounce:

"Oh this story is so sad. Ask her about her pets blah blah blah...." - Agent Weiss

Oohh.. Weiss is so cute! :D I'm glad he has this new attitude going for him so he can knock some senses into Vaughn.

I think what Weiss said was, "Your story is a disaster, tell her she’s pretty. Are you an idiot?" :glee:

Vaughnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!:lovesigh: