Home PEx Sports The NCAA Tourney

Jerome Paterno, Rookie Of The Year

Jerome Paterno----> NCAA Rookie of the Year 2002[/SPOILER]

sobra. congrats jerome... YOU'RE A GOD?!
sana nxt season...ok na standing ng beda.

animo san beda.. :):):)

Comments

• Originally posted by BuBoT
    Jerome Paterno----> NCAA Rookie of the Year 2002[/SPOILER]

sobra. congrats jerome... YOU'RE A GOD?!
    sana nxt season...ok na standing ng beda.

animo san beda.. :):):)

yeah! i think nakapag adjust na rin sya sa team, pati na rin ung mga ibang rookies. pwede na nlang i- lift ang SAN BEDA sa final 4 next season.

GO! SAN BEDA!! FIGHT!!!
  • hey guys, did u saw the game of San Beda vs. Ateneo (srs) in MICABA last staurday?Paterno dunked twice over Rich ALvarez unfortunately Lions lose by just 7 points. San Beda was down by 20 points at 3:00 in the 4th quater when Merelos fired 2 quick treys and a 2 pt shot by hudencial that boosted the rally of the lions. Not bad guys... GO SAN BEDA FIGHT!!!!!
  • asaluk really? eh di good...astig na san beda by next season...*okay*

GO SAN BEDA FIGHT!
  • what's the present standings of san beda in the MICABA ?
  • The redlions have a new player. He is Apepe(dont know his first name). He's playing point or small forward yata but he is shooting high from the field. I guess sa pinakitang performance ng Lions sa Ateneo, di malayong tumaas standing ntin nxt season with our team still intact and w/ the addition of the pbl experience of cordero tapos maturity pa ni paterno.Yari na ibang team sa tin next season.
  • 6 points lang po ung lamang ng ateneo sa beda nong saturday. ang galing nga ni erl merelos non eh.. puro 3 points. he's one of the reasons bakit nakahabol beda from a 15 plus na lamang.

asakul_04: apepe's first name is mark.