Home PEx Sports The NCAA Tourney

info about csb blazers!

hi guys! im new here. i just want to know some info about the blazers particularly J.A. coching, magpayo, capati and verman reyes.:) thanks in advance...

ANIMO BENILDE!!!

Comments

• povi_23povi_23 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    j.a. coching, al magpayo, ronald capati are playing in the pbl.capati n magpayo are playing for lbc batangas and coching is playing for cheese ball sharks. i believe al nd ronald are still playing for benilde next year sa ncaa. si sunday naman was drafted sa pba last january 12,he's with ginebra yata pero i don't know kung pinapirma na siya ng contract.:)
  • I think CSB will now be coached by Tonichi Yturri.
  • yup its true... bago na coach ng men's basketball ng csb. :D c coching ata hndi na makakalaro. :D sa women's basketball team naman... maglalaro yung sister ni sunday. watch out for her sa wncaa. check ouy our website at http://ladyblazers.cjb.net :D
    wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
    subok lang po
  • Is it true that Cabatu is playing for Benilde next season. Do we have other incoming players?
  • yes chris cabatu the older brother of junjun will be playing for the blazers either this season or next im not too sure.. basta watch out this coming season..we have a pretty strong team :)
  • so...anu course ng sis ni sunday?
  • Originally posted by banoi
    yes chris cabatu the older brother of junjun will be playing for the blazers either this season or next im not too sure.. basta watch out this coming season..we have a pretty strong team :)

Chris Cabatu is suppose to play for CSB next year. There is no room for him in DLSU. He will be able to play right away because there is no residency requirement for players from UAAP teams transfering to NCAA teams.

There is also a story that a former player of AHS may suit up for Benilde. The player got tired of waiting in ADMU. :D
  • The answer to Googoogirl's question is yes and no.

Yes, Cabatu is already enrolled in CSB and an AHS player is also enrolled.

No, they will not play next schoolyear which means this June but Next Year 2005 pa.

Also, YFU'ER's info that there is no residency from UAAP players is WRONG. The NCAA Rule is any player who is a transferee must serve a residency year first before they can play. So Cabatu and whoever is recruited by Benilde that is a transferee must be enrolled at least 1 calendar year.
  • kelan pa nag-enroll c cabatu sa csb?
  • Onga, kailan pa nakapag-enroll or transfer yang si Chris Cabatu sa Benilde? :D

At sino nanaman yang AHS player na yan? Magaling ba yan o panay latak na lang satin? :glee:
  • If I'm not mistaken, Cabatu enrolled just this term.

The AHS player I think is Aldover. I just dunno if this pushed through.
  • with or without the transferees, the blazers will be competitive this year, with the improvement of the rookies and sophs and the comebacking jay sagad plus ron capati, imo they can break into the final 4 this year.. maybe the finals :)
  • banoi, that's a bold prediction. May mga laro ba sila before the NCAA hostilities start? post niyo schedule at results. ok din sana kung ma-maximize ko ang potential nila sa NCAA/UAAP Live. hehehehe! :glee:
  • Altarboy: I'm not sure but CSB, like last year, might join the Father Martin Cup.
  • altarboy: hindi ako sure kung anu mga upcoming leagues nila, kaso you can watch their practices. malaking tulong ang pagbalik ni jay sagad, he has added bulk and will be a force inside as well as outside. c louie abad rin lalo pang tumaas ang confidence sa mga outside shots niya so hopefully successful sila this coming season :)
  • Originally posted by banoi
    with or without the transferees, the blazers will be competitive this year, with the improvement of the rookies and sophs and the comebacking jay sagad plus ron capati, imo they can break into the final 4 this year.. maybe the finals :)

what happened to jayjay sagad? why did he sit out last season? also, kala ko ba graduate na si capati together with magpayo. dont get me wrong, i would love to see capati play 1 more year with the blazers!

ANIMO BENILDE!!!
  • I think Jayjay Sagad had problems with grades, tama ba? Ayos na ba talaga?

Father Martin's Cup? Kailan qualifying games sa Battle of Champions? Sasali din ba sila dito?
  • Yup, I thought it was grades also.

Father Martin Cup, I think, will be held by April.

I'm not sure about Capati playing another year. I don't know if he was a transferee when he entered CSB in 2000. Magpayo is a transferee from UST where he was a team b player.

banoi: What time yung practice?