Wala na bang bagong anime sa AXN?

Dark_OneDark_One sakim sa patalim.. PExer
:rolleyes: hinde na ba kayo nababato sa kaka re-run ng AXN ng kanilang mga anime? walang bagong anime, kung meron man ay tuwing gaganapin yung annual anime marathon nila. And wat about Monday night anime? Is the Darker Descendant the last of its kind during monday nights?

Comments

• thehitmanthehitman The best there is PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Wala.

:cool:
  • azrael07azrael07 Member PExer
    at hanggang ngayon wala.... :glee:
  • bichbich :| PExer
    wala... hehe :p

kaya ako.. stick to the internet
    Hehehe, sobrang luma na ng backup na 'to. Napalabas at natapos na ang Rave :glee:.

• badoochibadoochi schadenfreude PExer
    I've received an e-mail from a mailing list that Ranma will be shown starting June 23. I can't confirm it though.
    Originally posted by badoochi
    I've received an e-mail from a mailing list that Ranma will be shown starting June 23. I can't confirm it though.

That's 136 episodes up to season 6... 160 if they will air until season 7. It will indeed start on June 23, replacing Sam...Rurouni Kenshin. It will also be from 7-8 in the evening. Weeknights are going to get very interesting now, especially if they will air the subtitled version, but I won't mind watching the dubbed version. This, despite the fact that I already have season 1-6 as well as the movies and OVAs. :)

• true_stepperstrue_steppers 牛王 PExer
    mali mali naman ang sub ng axn e

pero pwede na rin sya pagtiyagaan......
    magaganda naman ang pinapalabas nila
  • azrael07azrael07 Member PExer
    ahuhuhuhuh!!!! yung RAVE sobrang bitin!!!! :(
  • precious_cherieprecious_cherie Member PExer
    i know! im super excited to watch ranma in axn! After a long hiatus of fushigi yuugi... now they're gonna show ranma 1/2!!! super love ko talaga to kasi i got hooked to anime because of ranma :D Cant wait for them to air it! haiii..... :*) :*) :*)

*YOU ARE SO UNCUUUTTE!!!* :D :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file