I Need Advice on Bangkok Pills.....

cyber_babecyber_babe Wag Kang Maingay!! PExer
Help po. Gusto ko na tlga pumayat. Di nman ako dati overweight. Last 3 years lang nang bigla akong mag-gain ng weight. I know its because I started taking the pill. I was 120 lbs then. Now, I am 25, 5'1 pero 150 lbs. :redsmile:

Bka sabhin nyo kelangan ko lang mag-execrcise. Alam ko po yun. I am an outdoor person. Yun nga lang parang sobrang bilis ng pag-gain ko ng weight. I am not a couch potato. I have tried changing the pills that I use pero ganun pa rin.

In desperation, I have tried Xenical, Exofat, Bioslim, Biguerlai tska Kankunis pero la pa din. :hopeless: :hopeless:

Ngayon, I am contemplating using the popular Bangkok Pills...I just want to hear suggestions, comments or kahit violent reactions as to what this drug really does.

To those who have tried it:

Is it really effective?
What is the average weight loss per month?
How long did it take you to lose you excess weight?
Side effects?
Is it really worth its value(P2500++)?

HELP!!!

:bawling:

Comments

• To those who have tried it:

Is it really effective?
    What is the average weight loss per month?
    How long did it take you to lose you excess weight?
    Side effects?
    Is it really worth its value(P2500++)?

HELP!!!

:bawling: [/QUOTE]

i sympathize with you need and desire to lose weight. grabe this xmas season. i've veen doing nothing but eat. siguradong masikip na yung damit ko. I hate it.
    I've tried bangkok pills before. it's really effective as in people notice that you've lost weight and they'll say "wow you look great" but the side effects are bad. The first time I took them at night I passed out. (You take a set of pills in the morning ang another set before sleeping eh.) The first time I took them in the morning i vommited the fist meal i ate. during the morning i felt so light headed i always needed to lie down. so i could go outside. you can't take those pills if you're going to exercise or do anything strenuous. as i mentioned if you take them just stay at home. It's a reallt good appetite suppressant. as in you don't feel like eating even the most delicious looking food. it's price is really like that. mahal but you can buy half order muna P1300 ata. I used half order and the results are visible. Honestly I still think of taking them again because they're so effective, but the side effects are bad. Your choice.
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    It's not only just temporarily effective, it's also very unsafe. Among the substances in these pills are bisacodyl, furosemide, phenteramine, and fenfluramine. Some of the pills also contain metamphetamine HCl (shabu). Side effects include a myriad of heart problems like arrhythmia, chest pain, valve damage, and palpitations, sweating, tremors, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, drowsiness, dehydration, nausea, vomiting, seizures, stroke or even death. These are actually very common side effects. Once you stop taking it, you will also probably return to your previous weight if you don't change your eating habit to a healthier one. The only effective way to diet is to take in less calories than you use up. You say that you are an "outdoor person", but chances are, you are also taking in a lot more calories than you used to, and what you consider physical activity isn't enough to burn off what you eat. I seriously doubt too that your 30-lb. weight gain is due only to contraceptive pills. Buy yourself a calorie-counter book and be conscious with what you eat, and match it with actual regular strenous physical exercise like biking or swimming instead of just walking around. That's the only way you'll start to effectively lose weight and keep it off.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file