Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Which do you usually fall under...Complicated love or Simple and comfortable.........

I've had the tendency to gravitate towards the complicated love. I don't know if it's due to my hopeless romantic nature or I simply just fall for women who comes with alot of complications....Ie..different culture, older, younger, etc.......

Can 1 choose which love they want? And if you can, which one would you choose? Complicated but certainly exciting...or umcomplicated and comfortable...but maybe somewhat boring...

Comments

• Like you, I usually gravitate towards complicated love. My friend, milesbiel (also a pexer), told me it's because I find complicated situations romantic. Kung hindi daw complicated, mabobore ako.

If there's anything I learned the past months though, it's that complicated situations are not just complicated. Most of the times, they're also impossible.

:spinstar:
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Complicated...

Okay lang actually, you tend to treasure it more that way.
  • :noevil:

the m0re complicated the better..to spice up ur life nga namn.. :glee:
  • Complicated...I never had a simple, comfortable situation wherein I meet a girl, court her, and smooth flowing along the way..I always have to come across huge stumbling blocks that test my character and will...

At times its tiring, but then again, if it has to be the way, so be it.

:spidy:
  • :)

well, i guess all relationships are complicated, in one way or the other.

but as for me, complicated is challenging and i like a challenge. take mine for example....long distance relationship.

and you do cherish it more....

;)
  • tamisguytamisguy PEx Rookie ⭐
    Your pexer name oozes of fantasy coming true. :) What's up everafter? Nothing's impossible. Though sometimes you get hurt along the way, the memories you get along the journey are priceless. Oh well, I take what love offers me and make sure I enjoy the ride along the way.

Originally posted by EverAfter
    Like you, I usually gravitate towards complicated love. My friend, milesbiel (also a pexer), told me it's because I find complicated situations romantic. Kung hindi daw complicated, mabobore ako.

If there's anything I learned the past months though, it's that complicated situations are not just complicated. Most of the times, they're also impossible.

• i'm in a 'complicated love' situation right now... nadevelop kami nung isa kong guy friend kaso may gf sya. :(
  • My handle does ooze of fantasy coming true. Bata pa kasi ako nung pinili ko yan eh. :glee: Seriously, though, maybe you're right that nothing is impossible. But sometimes, complicated situations just don't work out. At least, in my case.

No one to blame for failed possibilities. Some things are just that...and that is that.

But the fairy tale? That will happen. :)

• nek_02nek_02 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i think im cursed to always be involved in complicated situations and relationships which always end up with me getting hurt over and over again. gnun cguro tlga.
  • Complicated.

I am a HR too, and I tend to fall for the exact opposite personality. I am a silent/zany sucker for sweetness INTP (thinker) / INFP (dreamer) and I tend to fall for the sweet and expressive sensing/judging extroverts who are as alien to me as I am so alien to them.

I agree. Love is supposed to conquer everything but that is apparently not the case.
    But this could turn messy not just complicated. In cases like this, be wary of everyone's feelings. Just an advice...Good luck. :)

Originally posted by karla08
    i'm in a 'complicated love' situation right now... nadevelop kami nung isa kong guy friend kaso may gf sya. :(
    May your fairy tale do come true. :D
    Originally posted by EverAfter
    My handle does ooze of fantasy coming true. Bata pa kasi ako nung pinili ko yan eh. :glee: Seriously, though, maybe you're right that nothing is impossible. But sometimes, complicated situations just don't work out. At least, in my case.

No one to blame for failed possibilities. Some things are just that...and that is that.

But the fairy tale? That will happen. :)

• Originally posted by tamisguy
    May your fairy tale do come true. :D

Thanks.

It will. :)

• complicated..
  • pardon me if you think im wrong, but isnt a relationship that is simple and comfortable more of a friendship? :redsmile:
  • BlisterBlister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Unconsciously... complicated
  • :noevil:
    complicated

Chaos, panic, and disorder. . . My work here is done!
    :butter:
  • I think always naman complicated ang love. That's the spice nga diba? Without the conflict, it'll be boring! :)
  • gasolinegasoline PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    im always the complicated one, thats the problem eheh :D
    Your Love can only be complicated and highly flammable!!!!! :lol: