Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

you had me at hello

why did you have to say hi if you would only say goodbye? :(

...usually to naman lagi nangyayari e... wawa naman tyo...

Comments

• wats so sad about that? at least may nag hello d b....... mas wawa ako, ....... SAKIN NGA EH, WALANG NAGHEHELLO! i never had a boyfriend for the past nineteen yrs of my life, not even a single suitor......... now, thats sad...... :(
  • cannycanny PEx Rookie ⭐
    uy line sa jerry maguirre :D

bakit naman wawa? at least you get to have the chance to know the person and know whether things are really meant to be.

dont feel sorry about the things that you go through your life.
    instead be thankful coz thats what makes us stronger and wiser.
    dealing with the coming obstacles in our lives will be way much easier.

deep :glee:
  • Originally posted by o9173479984_zet
    wats so sad about that? at least may nag hello d b....... mas wawa ako, ....... SAKIN NGA EH, WALANG NAGHEHELLO! i never had a boyfriend for the past nineteen yrs of my life, not even a single suitor......... now, thats sad...... :(

just always remember that God has something better for you. He may not keep you from being hurt but He is always there to see you through...:*)
  • con12con12 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by o9173479984_zet
    wats so sad about that? at least may nag hello d b....... mas wawa ako, ....... SAKIN NGA EH, WALANG NAGHEHELLO! i never had a boyfriend for the past nineteen yrs of my life, not even a single suitor......... now, thats sad...... :(

uy! HELLO :wave:
  • yeah..at least somone said hello. its a completely different angle for some people..isnt it hard when you HAVE TO make the first move? for some reason you become so weak and end up being a loser. :( geez
  • I've got to post a message here. JERRY MAGUIRE - my favorite movie EVER!!!
  • EeH-jay3: they say, those who did their best, never regretted it.
    so if you made d first move, heck be proud, the only loser here is the one who didn't do anything.

:)
  • SunnySideUpSunnySideUp PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    what's hello without good bye....(nonoy zuniga song).:bungi:
  • saying hello doesnt mean you have to say gbye... you can always say see you again... or till we meet again...
  • Originally posted by LaDY_DaWN
    saying hello doesnt mean you have to say gbye... you can always say see you again... or till we meet again...

i agree with you. not because you parted ways means that it's goodbye forever. as long as you're both alive, there's always a chance for you to cross paths again.
  • "hold on tight cuz life is touch and go.."

logo_BB23.gif
  • aNgeLFire_bLueaNgeLFire_bLue PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Naalala ko bigla yung kanta ni sino nga ba yun...

Someone's always saying goodbye...
  • album to ah!!!!
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by aNgeLFire_bLue
    Naalala ko bigla yung kanta ni sino nga ba yun...

Someone's always saying goodbye...

Allona Amor

:cool: