Home PEx International Entertainment International TV
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

The Amazing Race IV: [No Spoilers Allowed]

MeAkoMeAko PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
never too early
:)

please...no spoilers.

Comments

• Ang aga nito ah.. :D
  • BTW, I read somewhere that taping for TAR4 starts sometime in Feb next year. :)
  • buti nang maaga kesa late! hehe. alam ko naman yung TAR3 thread maaga rin nagsimula eh...

wow kung Feb na taping ng TAR4...ibig sabihin ba mas maaga nating mapapanood ito, o sa last quarter pa rin of next year?
  • heymikeyheymikey PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by spiteri
    BTW, I read somewhere that taping for TAR4 starts sometime in Feb next year. :)
    Actually, TAR4 will start sometime January since TAR4 will start airing on February 26.
  • Originally posted by juve_grrrl10
    buti nang maaga kesa late! hehe. alam ko naman yung TAR3 thread maaga rin nagsimula eh...

wow kung Feb na taping ng TAR4...ibig sabihin ba mas maaga nating mapapanood ito, o sa last quarter pa rin of next year?
    Di naman siguro. Remember, yung TAR3 started taping August-September 2002 and started airing September din. And TAR2 started airing mga March yata of this year.
  • Originally posted by juve_grrrl10
    buti nang maaga kesa late! hehe. alam ko naman yung TAR3 thread maaga rin nagsimula eh..
    Sabagay.
    And si MeAko din nag-start nung TAR3 thread. :)
  • Originally posted by heymikey

Actually, TAR4 will start sometime January since TAR4 will start airing on February 26.
    Ah ok..
    Thats good to hear!
    Mas mapapaaga TARsday habit natin! :D
  • Grabe...and aga nito.

Yup. I also heard that it would air on February 26. January 1 ata sila magsa-start mag-tape. Abangan nyo sa airport for the whole month! Baka pumunta sila dito...hyuk...hyuk. :glee:
  • RiDeRRiDeR PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    malay nyo, pumunta sila dito kahit connecting flight lang. hehe!
  • sana maging pit stop ang Pilipinas sa TAR4...:D
  • tequilapjtequilapj PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    okay talaga to si meako...:glee:

geez, we have to wait 2 whole months for the next TAR? pano na TARsday nights ko between now and feb 26? :(:)

hey wouldn't it be cool if they had a marathon showing all 3 seasons of TAR? i'm pretty sure i've seen all the episodes, except for that one in season two when tara and wil did the bungee jump...
  • MeAkoMeAko PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by spiteri
    Sabagay.
    And si MeAko din nag-start nung TAR3 thread. :)

I also started the TAR original and the TAR2 thread :cool:

The marathon idea is cool, but you know what would even be more nicer? An Amazing Race DVD collection, aside from showing all the episodes, I would like to see sooo much of the behind the scenes stuff...the Special Features should have:

1. An introduction by Jerry Bruckheimer, he will speak briefly about his vision for TAR before it even began. (Pero ang alam mo, he isn't involved much in the production itself, he just lent his name and his money...)

2. Pre production: From the time that all the producers sit down and brainstorm to the ocular inspections of the venue, to the talking to government officials to the final day before arrangments for the shoot...etc...

3. Behind the scenes footage: Tara and Will scratching each other's faces. Tara and Chris making out. Team Guido making out. Flo and Derek making out. Paige and Blake, making out...hehehe, j/k...Emily with the Indians...etc. etc...

I KNOW they have miles of extra footage, I just don't know why they don't want to do a DVD collection...somebody please research on this ...
  • That's good news then...we don't have to wait a long time before we again religiuously sit in front of the TV sets every thursday.

Btw, I really thought Zach deserved to win. Take note: Zach not Flo.

At sana nga ay dumaan dito sa Pinas. Isabak sa init at trapik ng Espa?a o Edsa. (Ganda naman tourism campaign din, ano?)
  • Good luck nalang sa kanila kung pumunta sila dito! :D

I have mixed emotions about them coming here actually. Shempre it would be great it they could show our lovely beaches and mountains but on the other hand, they might also show the "ugly" side of the country like squatters, garbage on the street, terrible traffic.

BTW, para pala tayong Vietnam, di pwede pumasok ng airport pag walang ticket.
    I also started the TAR original and the TAR2 thread
    Talaga? Hmm.. uunahan kita sa TAR5 thread! :glee:
  • mars11mars11 引きこもり PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Route Info:

Go to Basilan, Philippines and look for Abu Sabaya and get your next clue!

:lol:
  • Originally posted by MeAko
    The marathon idea is cool, but you know what would even be more nicer? An Amazing Race DVD collection...
    Which would not happen in the near future. Lots of people emailed CBS about getting TAR on DVDs and one reply I have heard was that it's not on their priorities. Maybe if we keep asking CBS to make one, the tide might change.
  • Originally posted by mars11
    Route Info:

nice one *okay* :rotflmao: or may be go to Veterans Hospital and look for Erap to get the next clue...
  • Originally posted by yUCK_Fou!
    Which would not happen in the near future. Lots of people emailed CBS about getting TAR on DVDs and one reply I have heard was that it's not on their priorities. Maybe if we keep asking CBS to make one, the tide might change.

what is their priority then? tsk. bilisan na nila, before all the people lose interest in TAR.

meako: aba, apat nang tar threads to ah. :lol:

for the meantime, i will have to use my zach-patience while waiting for feb26. while at it, makapunta nga sa spoilers thread, tagal kong iniwasan yun e. :glee:
  • mhaimhai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by mars11
    Route Info:

:rotflmao: they soooo need an interpreter :rotflmao:

marked FEBRUARY 26 on my calendar :bounce:
  • Ganda ni Flo no? Kaya lang she's a MAJOR B!TCH!

Sana itali siya at i-ship sa akin para we can make ken-2-10!

- Go to Basilan and look for Abu Sabaya and get your next clue.

- Go to VMMC and enter Erap's room to get your next clue.