FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Laker woes continues

showbowshowbow air23 PExer
that's right tinambakan sila ng twolves 96-80.
ano na mga laker fans? specially wacky. ano excuse mo? mentall preparation?
and to sixx who said that if the big daddy comes back all will be back to normal.hahaha! it's too early but with the way it's going LA is even in danger of making the playoffs.

Comments

• sixxxsixxx www.thehun.com PExer
    :lol:....looks like someone is craving for some att3ntion (looks at both sides...nope....looks up, ah there he is!:glee: )

--->Well, i'm sorry but i dont see the point why you have to make this thread and make such a big deal of what i've said before. Obviously, I was being optimistic when i said that the Lakers will be back to normal when Shaq comes back. Can i predict the future? NO. It amazes me how someone can believe everything i say. Oh here's another one for you: The Lakers will once again be champions this season. Go ahead, bite at it.:cool:
  • roadrunner0501roadrunner0501 Been there, done that PExer
    i'm still optimistic that the lakers will make the playoffs. it doesn't matter whether they are the 4th or 8th seed, they will be dangerous in the playoffs, which they have been their domain in the last 3 yrs. they won't be 3-time champs for nothing.
  • wackywacky Registered User PExer
    Originally posted by showbow
    that's right tinambakan sila ng twolves 96-80.
    ano na mga laker fans? specially wacky. ano excuse mo? mentall preparation?
    and to sixx who said that if the big daddy comes back all will be back to normal.hahaha! it's too early but with the way it's going LA is even in danger of making the playoffs.

They're not champs for nothing...If I were you I'd shut up and wait till the playoffs began...
  • Originally posted by wacky

They're not champs for nothing...If I were you I'd shut up and wait till the playoffs began... [/QUOTE
    ]

agree!
  • showbowshowbow air23 PExer
    Originally posted by wacky

They're not champs for nothing...If I were you I'd shut up and wait till the playoffs began...
    pare corresction begin hehe. tagalog ka na lang kse nahihirapan ka eh. and sino ka para patahimikin ako. olats lakers!

pare corresction begin hehe. tagalog ka na lang kse nahihirapan ka eh. and sino ka para patahimikin ako. olats lakers!

oops...sorry:D :D
    Well sino ako para patahimikin ka?
    What kind of a question is that?
    That's a stupid question...
    I'm just giving you a tip to save your credibility......
    So again...just shut up and wait till the playoffs begin...

you still don't understand?? Oooh, what a pity:D
  • therocktherock Appl Arch PExer
    here's a conspiracy theory:
    the lakers will not make the playoffs...
    they will intentionally have the worst record in the Pacific division if not the whole Western Conference.
    and what do they have to gain?
    entry into the Lebron Lottery of course.
    everyone in the 80s know of the Ewing draft conspiracy theory.
    who's to say it won't happen next year?

You just might be hearing this during a game in the 2003 Season:

And now your LA Lakers...

At Center, Shaquille O'Neal...

At Guard, Kobe Bryant...

At the other Guard Position, Lebron James...
    to therock:

let me guess you saw this on ESPN?
  • jw44jw44 Member PExer
    1/3 of the regular season gone and the lakers can't still find solution/s to their slump...

the team should be above .500 after the all-star break...

it disappoints me but i'm not panicking yet...
  • sixxxsixxx www.thehun.com PExer
    Originally posted by therock
    here's a conspiracy theory:
    the lakers will not make the playoffs...
    they will intentionally have the worst record in the Pacific division if not the whole Western Conference.
    and what do they have to gain?
    entry into the Lebron Lottery of course.
    everyone in the 80s know of the Ewing draft conspiracy theory.
    who's to say it won't happen next year?
    --->I hope you're wrong about your theory. First, The Lakers just needs to get a couple pieces and they can win THIS year. I am in total agreement on how bad they are playing, however if Mitch can swing a decent deal and pick up a consistent scorer or a good defender to complement the team, the Lakers will be back. They have the 2 best guys in the league - they just need some support. Some fresh legs/personalities will hopefully spark a positive change in chemistry in addition to adding skills to the team they are currently devoid of.

Second, the lottery is fools gold. I do not think it has turned around a team lately. Shaq may have been the last true impact rookie. Duncan helped the Spurs, but they were a very good team a season before. Ming seems one, but a closer look tells you the team is not doing vastly different than two seasons ago. And, unless the lakers get lucky with a top 3 pick, the chance of it helping are even slimmer. It takes years these days for the underage lottery picks to shine. I really hope the Lakers are not aiming for the draft.:cool:
  • showbowshowbow air23 PExer
    well, talo nanaman ang lakers. this time to nets, tambak pa. kitang kita sa laro ng lakers na wala silang gana. obvious, lalo na sa body language nila, parang di na sila nag-eenjoy. delikado pa sila ngayon sa playoffs. tingin ko, a win against the rival kings can help them turn the season around. pero malabo pa rin mangyari yun.

and to wacky i won't shut up unless your lakers start to go above .500, which will take a long long time. sorry
  • ryan_jamsessionryan_jamsession hoops junkie PExer
    Maybe they should trade some players don’t you think?

Kupchak: No Deals in Works (yet)
    -LA TIMES

The Lakers have held internal discussions regarding turning over parts of their roster, and there are strong indications from outside the organization that attempts have been made to initiate trades or talks that would lead to trades.

General Manager Mitch Kupchak said Thursday that he had not yet begun that process, however, and that he stands by recent comments that he would continue assessing the team at least through December. Several hours later, the team fell to 10-17.

"We are going to let these guys roll and let them figure it out," Kupchak said.

Despite the team's record and Phil Jackson's near-nightly observations that players lack energy, Kupchak said, "We are not shopping a single person. Not one phone call."

a blockbuster trade could be in the works. i expect WALKER, MURRAY, MEDVEDENKO, GEORGE, MADSEN or even SHAW to be on the trading block.
  • paganpagan never argue with an idiot.. PExer
    the Lakers lost again earlier in OT to the Sixers, right? ano na ba record nila ngayon?
  • therocktherock Appl Arch PExer
    who are they gonna trade??
    the only players other teams may want is shaq or kobe.
    maybe devean george.
    all the others are roleplayers and trading them will only make
    matters worse. new players will not have immediate impact because Phil Jackson will not give minutes to players who know nothing about the triangle. case in point: richmond,rider and now murray.
    hmmm maybe they should trade Phil Jackson...
  • jaypogijaypogi hmm... pogi ba talaga? PExer
    we really don't know what will happen to Lakers..

Remember Lakers are the depending champion...lets just wait hanggang matapos season..kapag nakapasok sila ng Play-offs they still have a chance to make it...

but I hate Lakers :bleh:
  • kidcharlemagnekidcharlemagne no day but today... PExer
    The reason why the Laker management is loathe to make any player trade is obviously due to salary cap restrictions. The ghosts of the ill-fated JR Rider and Dennis Rodman acquisitions continue to haunt them today.

However, if Jerry West were still Laker GM today, he would place certain players on indefinite injury reserve and acquire new blood from just about anywhere, then have them signed to 10-day renewable contracts just to send a strong message across to the rest of the team. The thing is, Mitch Kupchak is GM only on paper; it's Phil Jackson who's the de facto chief paper pusher of the team. Whatever he says and decides is gospel to Jerry Buss.

What's bugging the Lakers? Inconsistent play from both ends of the floor. Coming back from a 28 point deficit against Dallas only to lose to Golden State. Flubbing a masterful last second play against Philadelphia that could have turned the outcome in their favor. As it is, the prognosis for a Laker turnaround before the all-star break remains touch and go, game by game, minute by minute.

Second, the scoring output of the starting five leaves a lot to be desired. Kobe is holding his end of the deal; the others, including Shaq at times, must come up with the needed points. Contrary to Kobe and Shaq, hindi nagkukulang ang bench production--it's the contribution of the rest of the starting five that's been amiss.

Third, their finger-pointing has got to stop. Para silang mga talunan sa inter-tsinelas league diyan sa loob ng BASECCO Compound!

The end result is validation to earlier sentiments of Sacramento fans that the 2002 NBA title was stolen from them by the Lakers. What I thought at the time, though, is that Sacramento had the better line-up but the Lakers were the better team. Now it seems they are a shell of that old team.
  • xtrmxtrm Member ✭✭✭
    pabayaan niyo na yang si showbow halos 3 years niya rin kinimkim yung sama ng loob nya sa lakers minsan lang nga makakabawi.

Originally posted by wacky

showoff i mean showbow pala

wala naman mali sa grammar ni wacky bk mali lang pagiintindi mo.

quote:

pa correction correction ka pa mali naman spelling mo sa correction.

wacky, magtagalog ka na lang,para d na mahirapan si showbow
  • sleepnatayosleepnatayo Member PExer
    :)

they lost to the sixers.....

fumble.......

:)
  • 9ino9ino -=ProFesSoR DuNk=- PExer
    Muntikan na naman silang matalo and this time against the Vinceless and A.D-less Raptors.

Maswerte sila at minalas ang Raps nung mga last min ng overtime. Yung ganung lineup ng Raptors dapat tinatambakan lang nila yun ng 15-20 pts. Pero maganda rin pinakitang laro ng Raps, total team effort. Credit should be also given to them.

An ugly win for the Lakers but still, they need this if they want to start rollin again...congrats! :up:

Malapit na yung pinaka-aabangan ng lahat na X'mas matchup! :D

Round 2, fight! :laugh:

christie-fox.gif
  • jaypogijaypogi hmm... pogi ba talaga? PExer
    Originally posted by 9ino
    Muntikan na naman silang matalo and this time against the Vinceless and A.D-less Raptors.

Maswerte sila at minalas ang Raps nung mga last min ng overtime. Yung ganung lineup ng Raptors dapat tinatambakan lang nila yun ng 15-20 pts. Pero maganda rin pinakitang laro ng Raps, total team effort. Credit should be also given to them.

An ugly win for the Lakers but still, they need this if they want to start rollin again...congrats! :up:

Malapit na yung pinaka-aabangan ng lahat na X'mas matchup! :D

Round 2, fight! :laugh:

christie-fox.gif

ang aganda avatar yan ah! :bleh:

fight!Fight! fight!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file