Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

After breaking up, can ex-lovers be friends?

just wondering lang po..,.can lovers be friends after breaking up??
kasi there's this friend of mine. nakipag break siya sa bf nya because of another girl, and my friend want to revenge. as in revenge!!! is there still a little chance na bumalik yung dating friendship nila??kasi we're all friends...tropa muna bago naging lovers sila. so is there still a chance???:rolleyes:

Comments

• it depends on how the relationship ended. from what you posted, mukhang hindi maganda ang naging paghihiwalay ng friend mo & ng ex niya. tapos gusto niya makaganti -- mas mahirap na maibalik ang friendship 'pag ganu'n. in due time, when the wounds have healed, maybe they can rebuild the friendship. your friend will need time and space to get over her anger, disappointment and heartache.

personally, i believe that ex-lovers can still end up as friends. ganu'n kasi kami nu'ng isang ex ko. we had a nasty break up and after months of not communicating with each other, he called me up unexpectedly at nagkahingahan kami ng sama ng loob. now, we're closer than we've ever been. he even calls me his bestfriend. :)
  • Of course. In time, ex lovers can be friends. It is never wise to burn bridges.

:spinstar:
  • I think so. Cause it really depends on how the relationship ended. If pangit, then it will take time to befriend each other lalo na if yung isa love pa yung isang person, i mean if hindi equal yung love for each other. On the other hand, if they broke up na okay naman, then siguro months lang, pwede na though I really am not sure. Depende yan sa 2 persons involved. :)
  • depende sa reason ng breakup. Tsaka f ever magiging friends sila ulit, dapat mawala muna sama ng loob nila sa isa't isa. as in wala dapat plastikan.
  • Originally posted by CrazySexyC0ol
    I think so. Cause it really depends on how the relationship ended. If pangit, then it will take time to befriend each other lalo na if yung isa love pa yung isang person, i mean if hindi equal yung love for each other. On the other hand, if they broke up na okay naman, then siguro months lang, pwede na though I really am not sure. Depende yan sa 2 persons involved. :)

yeah, i guess that's true.

if the other person still have feelings towards the other, it would be very difficult for him/her to accept the friendship in an early stage. when all wounds are healed, in due time the former lovers can still manage to be friends.
  • dream on ....
  • Possible siya as long as both parties want to be friends again. Nung kami ng ex ko, ako gumawa ng way... kasi 1st of all, he was my friend naman and we did share happy moments together. 2nd, anong mapapala natin kung magdedeadmahan tayo diba? Pampabigat lang ng loob yan. Tsaka mas ok nga yung ganon kasi sobrang kilala niyo na isa't isa so parang best friend mo na rin siya na you can talk to him about anything under the sun. Sometimes he asks for my advice and vice versa. It's always nice naman to have friends around diba.
  • shamhoyshamhoy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pag me kapalit ka na sa puso ko tsaka lang kita puede maging kaibigan ulit. Pero ngayong wala pa eh hayup ka umalis-alis ka diyan sa harapan ko kung ayaw mong makatikim ng sipa dahil 'ala akong pakialam sa iyo..:mad:
  • i think yes.. pero depende iyon sa naging samahan niyo. :)
  • Nope! ayaw nya eh kaya wag na lang mwehehehehehe
  • tin28tin28 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oo naman...kahit pa masama yung breakup,time will tell lang talaga...atsaka depende rin kung pareho nyong gusto ipagpa2loy yung friendship nyo...
  • depends on how you were before you became lovers ... depends on why and how you broke up ... depends on how you still feel for that person. if all of these things are ok, then i'd say it is possible that you can still be friends. i can say this now because we were good friends before we became lovers ... the why and how we broke up is under the bridge now ... and there are only beautiful memories in my mind and heart now. ;) that's what you call healing and moving-on! :D
  • it depends..
  • :noevil:

yeah depends talaga...kung pano break up..in g0od terms or bad...so malng pag g0od pwede..kung bad laboh..
  • KhellKhell PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Yep, it's possible ... depending on the reason for the break-up and time factor. ;)

:saint:
  • Originally posted by bogsbautista

if the other person still have feelings towards the other, it would be very difficult for him/her to accept the friendship in an early stage. when all wounds are healed, in due time the former lovers can still manage to be friends.

i agree... and it really feels great once you become friends with you ex-.
  • yup its possible. :)
  • it's possible if they parted ways na wala gaanong sama ng loob...jus like me and my ex,we're now best buds:)
    but it wud take forever kung bitter pa rin yung isang party
  • ...possible, but it takes a lot of maturity.
    ;)