Gensomaden Saiyuki

ginlowginlow MOACsupreme PExer
I have been watching saiyuki on axn-asia for awhile now. i was only able to start watching it on episode 4. and i think saiyuki was shown on axn-asia before. i can't believe i didn't watch it the first time it was shown. it's really entertaining watching sanzo, goku, hakkai and gojyo.

i'm hoping someone would be as they would say , a spoiler :shout: give the intricate details on how the show would end up. this show has 50 episodes, as i am making this thread , the show is already on the 26th episode.

whatever you wanna say about gensomaden saiyuki, just say it man!

Comments

• angel_persis8angel_persis8 persocon...chii? PExer
    lam mo bata wala masyadong nakakaappreciate ng
    gensomaden theythe art is terrible
    hindi ko talaga napapanood yun pero yun ang art na pinakagusto ko!
    its devastatinly cool man!
  • pro_temporepro_tempore nakikipaglibang PExer
    i am actually deeply in love with this series right now. it challenges your brain while juggling your emotions and chasing you around the room holding a giant paper fan. i just got a copy of the series, plus the movie, and i want the manga. as in.

bukod doon, masyado kong mahal si cho hakkai. XD

actually, i just finished a saiyuki fansite. i'm hoping people will take a look.

http://daiquiribird.philsites.net/saiyuki

no guestbook yet: webmaster's too lazy to program, and too proud for freebies. :P
  • SaitouSaitou Registered User PExer
    Why are they heading west, again?
  • ginlowginlow MOACsupreme PExer
    as i am making my reply in this thread, the show has only 10 episodes left. i am pretty excited how its gonna end.

saitou - if my memory serves me correct , they are heading west to retrieve the holy sutra that gyokumen kyoushu ( not sure with the spelling ) has.

pro_tempore - where were you able to get a copy of the series and the movie? cool site you have, but some are still under construction
    saitou - the west is where tenjiku is. that's the stronghold of the deceased demon lord/chaotic destroyer gyumaoh. gyumaoh is coincidentally the father of kougaiji and the husband of gyokumen koushu, both of whom are attempting to revive him, for separate reasons.

retrieving the sutra that's in tenjiku is actually only secondary. the four travelers' prime goal is to stop the resurrection of gyumaoh at all costs. this would involve collecting the sutras (needed for the resurrection) scattered everywhere before kougaiji and the rest can beat them to it.

ginlow - i just have one section i haven't attended to, as far as i can remember: supporting cast. everything else should be in working order. are you encountering any problems with the site?

thanks for visiting, btw! ^__^
    nga pala...i got my vcd's as a christmas gift from a friend. i think she got the very first fansub release, coz they sort of...suck.

the video is top-rate, but i have to watch the axn episodes to be sure i'm interpreting the scenes right.

she trades, i believe. are you interested in trading? i'll just ask her for the url to her trade list. i kind of forgot where it was ^^;
    pro_tempore - can you ask your friend where she got the vcd's. coz i'm hoping there would be a place wherein i can buy vcd's of the entire series and the movie
    ginlow my friend got her copy from a person's collection, burned into vcd's. i think this person sells copies of her stuff, too, for a minimal price. please try emailing her at [email protected] .
    the series that's being shown on axn just recently concluded. i'm a little disappointed on how the show ended. it wasn't the kind of finale that i was hoping for.

anyway , the show was good man!

as i know there is a third season for the anime series. the series that was shown on axn was season 1 and 2 ( but i'm not sure about this)

anyway, does anyone know where i can be able to purchase vcd's of the series?
  • rounierounie Deal with it. PExer
    I love this show!:)
    Even if the characters are cold and overconfident...I still love it. I live for the moments when we're looking into their more emotional side.

Okay sila...okay samahan nila. Hope they reach the west soon. I find it frustrating that Kougaiji and company can just move from their place to wherever Sanzo and company are and back again just like that, while our heroes have been traveling all 26 episodes.

I saw the movie na...'twas good. :handsdown:
  • azrael07azrael07 Member PExer
    gusto ko yung mga storylines, plus masaya yung anime pa, (baka saru!!!)

:glee:

ang problema: artwork. tapos yung artwork sa girls anlalaki masyado ng bo0bs. pati nga bata meron. kaya medyo alanganin...
  • smeagolsmeagol bows to yang chow PExer
    sigh, miss ko na siya. tapos na kasi diba. sana mabalik ulit. third run na raw yung nakaraan e.

i bought Vol. 1 of the official dvd release (by ADV Films)! cost me a hefty sum of 2K though, whew. episodes 1 to 5 meron. in jap audio and..... *drumroll please* english dub!!! (it sucks though, parang kulang sa practice, atsaka nakakapikon yung translations minsan.) yung jap audio (i like their jap voices, perfect) meron din namang english subs e, matino pa! am now awaiting Vol. 2.

nga pala, para sa mga interesado sa manga niya (storyline's basically similar with the anime), check www.mangacity.net. for the sequel (yep, "what happens next", good stuff i know: Saiyuki Reload), may english scans dito.

yon lang muna. at mabuhay si nataku!

Originally posted by ginlow
    the series that's being shown on axn just recently concluded. i'm a little disappointed on how the show ended. it wasn't the kind of finale that i was hoping for.

anyway , the show was good man!

as i know there is a third season for the anime series. the series that was shown on axn was season 1 and 2 ( but i'm not sure about this)

anyway, does anyone know where i can be able to purchase vcd's of the series?

actually, di pa tapos ang series. kumbaga, "ongoing" pa siya or should i say, ms. kazuya minekura (yes, alam ko na rin name niya! mga march o feb lang ako nahook a, pero i have researched around and learned a lot since then) is still in the process of finishing the series. wag kang magalala, alam mo naman ang anime, palaging bitin. (halos) lahat naman ata e, tapos pinapatuloy sa manga na (binwisit ako ng pagkabitin ng Slam Dunk). marketing strategy nga kamo. anyhoo, i've got good news for you, there are 2 volumes ("Reload") available picking off from where the anime series left off. sa ngayon, yung first volume available online for viewing as scans (refer to my previous post) at in english pa o diba! yung "third season" nga raw rumor palang, sana nga totoo, tapos yun malamang yung Reload. sana nga meron, may cute na nangyari dun e, hehe.

if you're inquiring about vcds, look around Virra Mall. i'd say it's a goldmine in there. sa CATS ko nabili yung official DVD. too bad, yung official US release by ADV available lang in dvd format. pwedeng merong magpaburn siguro, hehe, tapos benta.
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA Abusayafsucks! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I haven't watched season two,I watched the first season via marathon,well medyo naguguluhan pa ako kasi lumitaw bigla yung 3 antagonist sa spoilers dun sa isang site about Saiyuki.
    Walangya talaga,puro hype ka Kougaiji bugbog naman lagi kay Son Wukong.. :lol: Yun pala iba yung makakaharap nila Sanzo sa bandang huli.Tapos yung movie nya parang inemphasize lang yung issue about one of Sanzo's monks na gusto sumama sa biyaheng kanluran,tapos bakla pala yun. :rotfl:
    ongae, medyo malabo sa pagdedevelop ng story yung author. siguro reserved para sa finale yung eventual showdown ng sanzo-ikkou at kougaiji-tachi. :hmm:
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA Abusayafsucks! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by smeagol
    ongae, medyo malabo sa pagdedevelop ng story yung author. siguro reserved para sa finale yung eventual showdown ng sanzo-ikkou at kougaiji-tachi. :hmm:

Mali yung author dun palang sa beginning ng series,dapat pinakita nya man lang yung 3 kahit anino para maging mystery character sila.Para pag sa ending ng series atleast hindi mahihirapan yung mga nakakapanood ng GS.Kasi akala ko sa una
    yung grupo ni Kougaiji ang makakalaban ng Sanzo gang yun pala hindi.
  • ellone_xiellone_xi Jang Geun Suk is ♥♥♥ PExer
    i read somewhere that Saiyuki will be shown in ABS...:D
    ... I hope the dubbing would be fine...:)
    :surprised:

inaykupu.

argh!!! brace yourselves....... *bawl*

"dubbing would be fine" ---> e pano yan, parepareho lang mga ginagamit na voice actors usually e. *bawls again* :bigyawn:
  • onwilsonwils Critical Man PExer
    One of the worst animes I've seen in a long time. The budget must have been tight on this one. Lame story coupled with an even lamer animation.
    ran on a small budget it did, and many say it did well even with that hitch. the art is pretty crappy at the start, but as the series progresses, it improves. the latter episodes look nicer, and the movie boasts some pretty innovative animation so i've heard.
    lame story, eh. how so?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file