FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

PhenomeYAO does it agian !!!!!!!

vp18vp18 Member ✭✭✭
After complaining of his very limited touches in the 5 game road trip where he touched the ball for about 5 to 6 times only per game , Houston finally got the message . In 30+ minutes he had 27 pts 18 rb 3 blks 3 ast vs DUNCAN , ROBINSON & WILLIS . THATS 3 mobile 7fters for you . Scored and 1 over Duncan and Robinson together. Jump shot over D & R. Dunked over D and R
Blocked D's shot. Trully a complete game against good centers.

Comments

• meleagant8meleagant8 Crimson Packer PExer
    kasi naman eh...

kulang tlga sa touches si YAO....

wow....VS 3 big men....

grabe....malupit.......

WHAT MORE IF HE DEVELOPS HIS GAME FURTHER????
  • mintymalonemintymalone The dynamite PExer
    I'm convinced. I'm now a believer.
  • nussnuss GAU PR ✭✭
    ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!
  • spongklongspongklong chuBBy PExer
    i think they have to trade or revamp their SUPER BAKAW guards!!!! :mad: this will make the houston rockets a tough contender come playoffs time!!
  • vp18vp18 Member ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by spongklong
    i think they have to trade or revamp their SUPER BAKAW guards!!!! :mad: this will make the houston rockets a tough contender come playoffs time!!

I think they should trade mobley and get a big pt guard and move Stevie Francis to SG . On defence, being small . Francis will gruard the pg of the opposing team while the Pg will guard the Sg of the opposing team. Kind of like what Philly did moving Iverson to SG and getting Snow.
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    Originally posted by: vp18
    I think they should trade mobley and get a big pt guard and move Stevie Francis to SG . On defence, being small . Francis will gruard the pg of the opposing team while the Pg will guard the Sg of the opposing team. Kind of like what Philly did moving Iverson to SG and getting Snow.

I agree. The Rockets should get the ball to Yao as much as possible since he rarely misses some shots, and for that to happen they need a point guard.... a REAL point guard, not the ballhog combo of Steve Francis and Cuttino Mobley.

I was thinking of trading Mobley for a point like Andre Miller whose main duty is to pass first and scoring second. If the Clips refuse, I'll probably toss in Norris on the deal -- anything for a point guard because the Rockets badly need one. Then later move Stevie to SG. Problem solved.

sheep.jpg
  • yrrejboyyrrejboy Member PExer
    :handsdown:
  • i'd trade Mo Taylor (if ever anyone accepts him) and Cut Mobley. Steve Francis should indeed be a 2 guard. heck, KG and Kobe have more assists than this guy. Francis Ast/TO is also horrible, 1.49. malabo si Andre Miller. cguro Mo Taylor for Jeff McInnis (6'4) and draft pick/s since Portland has lots of PGs and need another big man. this will also give Bo Nachbar more time. then trade Mobley for Donyell Marshall. Chicago needs Marshall but they're going to lose with or without him anyway. Marshall deserves a better team. Chicago needs another perimeter guy. plus it would be fun to see how ballhogs Jalen Rose and Cuttino Mobley come along. another team that needs a perimeter guy is the surprising Utah Jazz. Stockton, Malone and Sloan will school Mobley on the team game. trade Mobley for Andrei Kirilenko. the starting lineup could be formed this way: Francis will still go 20+ as a 2 guard, McInnis' only job is to call the plays and deliver the ball, Marshall can replace Mobley's scoring and can provide more rebounds than Griffin, there would be no pressure on Kenny Thomas since there's Ming and Marshall to rely on the frontcourt and Ming will continue to prove his the next big thing. Cato, Griffin, Rice and Moochie are better off the bench.

problem with Houston is their D. the frontline: Yao Ming has advantages and disadvantages, Kenny Thomas is inconsistent, Griffin and Cato are the only players that Rudy T could expect something from. forget about the backcourt.

Rudy T has already handled The Dream. i'm sure he knows what he's doing with Yao that is, slowly breaking him in. this past 4 games, he's averaging about 15 shots a game. next year (not next season), it should be in the region of 20+.
  • another offensive weapon is added to the Rockets lineup with the Rockets-Nuggets-76ers trade. Houston gets James Posey, Philadelphia gets Kenny Thomas and Denver gets something almost equal to getting Lebron James in next year's lottery, Art Long and journeyman Mark Bryant. as Houston saw that getting Yao Ming increased their chance of getting into the playoffs, now they want to make sure that they would make it by getting the Nuggets' biggest offensive weapon and most athletic guy, James Posey.

as of this time, the Rockets are leading Pacers by 4 and Yao Ming is pacing his team with 26 pts and 6 blocks. another attractive spot on Yao Ming's game, besides his height and scoring, is his free throw shooting. he's 8 of 8 right now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file