COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

religious music videos on ibc-13

i've been seeing a lot of religious music videos on ibc-13 lately, problem is i dunno the group behind the songs. anyone who knows about it especially the one video-ed at the post office, thanx!

Comments

• iska22iska22 Member PExer
    i love IBC13 coz they play those songs...

anyway the song your asking for (tagalog di ba) is entitled PANANATILI by the group HANGAD.... most of the videos that are shown are produced by the JESUIT COMMUNICATIONS.

some of the other songs are sung by the BUKAS PALAD Group, Himig Heswita at yung iba galing sa compilation album entitled SOMETHING MORE..
    All those albums are available sa JESCOM sa ATENEO de MANILA Campus... (o di ba, promoting ako kahit di ako dun nagwowork. k lang kasi i have friends who worked there naman.pero they resigned na)

If you're interested about HANGAD they will be launching their new ALbum, CHRISTMAS ALBUM this Friday, Dec.6 sa Gesu Church sa ateneo, 6pm. Free Entrance.. Listen to good music. Bring your friends too.( I have a friend who's from Hangad kasi.)

:hippie:
  • Hi, iska22. I hope all those who're wondering about this beautiful song (and music video) after hearing it decades ago will find your answer here. Thanking you, 17 years too late. Cheers!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file