Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

KGB PH (dating 'INFONXX - US & UK Directory Assistance')

anybody here who has applied in InfoNXX or is working there?

how do they go about their recruitment? is it hard to get in? is the environment ok?

how much is the salary? are there any other benefits?

Comments

• I worked at INFONXX b4...Well the screening involves 4 phases... 2 exams & 2 interviews. The pay is good pero medyo low during training anyways the environment is good & the job is not really that tough. U'll get benefits when ur already regular that will be 6 mos. after.
  • Baket ka po umalis, Shelly_rush? :|
  • do they accept part-timers? where is the office located? what are the work schedules? how long is the training? do the trainees receive allowance? how much is the training allowance? what's the salary range? what are the benefits?

:)
  • TiNyCuTiETiNyCuTiE PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by grrrrl
    do they accept part-timers? where is the office located? what are the work schedules? how long is the training? do the trainees receive allowance? how much is the training allowance? what's the salary range? what are the benefits?

i dunno if they accept part-timers
    the office is located at 11th flr rcbc plaza (i think nasa bldg b ata)
    yes , their trainees received their allowance i guess mga 13k
  • Originally posted by TiNyCuTiE

i dunno if they accept part-timers
    the office is located at 11th flr rcbc plaza (i think nasa bldg b ata)
    yes , their trainees received their allowance i guess mga 13k

trainees don't get 13k...grabe taas naman nito kesa starters...CSR's pay is higher than trainees...Niweiz the shift are 10-7, 9-6, 8-5, 7-4, 6-3,5-8, 12mn-9.

I don't think they accept part-time...may i suggest eteletech they have part-timers there...

My reason for leaving info is I don't like the midnight shift where I would be trasferred too.
  • Kamusta na ba mga tao jan??? matagal na ko wala jan e
  • ako rin matagal nako wala jan....i heard a lot of people got promoted and may QA's na rin jan. lucky, baka mas matagal ka sa infonxx kesa sakin...hehehe.
  • used to be with the departmnet na naka elevate. wat batch kaw?
  • hello po... aalagaan ko na nga lang to ng thread na to... anyway, im one of the newest batch here, 131. training pa lang din kami for US not for UK. sayang pero ok lang. saka na lang yung UK thing. mahirap yung training kasi sasauluhin mo yung spelling ng mga city and states syempre. pero yung mahirap talaga, yung florida cities. ang hirap ng spelling! anyway, wish me luck naman na gru maduate kasi bumagsak na ako sa spelling. sana may unlimited retake pero isang retake lang pwede. goodluck to me!
  • Shelly_rush: Where's Eteletech?

Does INFONXX accepts qualified undergraduates? And can you give some tips on how to get accepted?
  • Hi...

I work at the Yuchengco Tower of RCBC..
    Lagi ko nakikita un mga taga-Infonxx. Question lan, ano nature work nyo? I mean call center yan d b? About what un mga tine-take nyong calls?
    Aliw lan ako kse kyo ata un karamihan ng nakatambay anytime of the day sa me statue. I'm just new here sa RCBC Tower (2 months), ala lan... Gusto ko lan malaman kun sino pa other tenants dito...

• wer do u apply for infonxxx?do they accept undergrads nga ba?
  • nadedma na tayo fraud! :glee:

Does INFONXX accepts qualified undergraduates? And can you give some tips on how to get accepted?
  • i was with infonxx before. batch 4. the people i used to work with were the fun people. however almost lahat kme transferred to another company. management kinda killed the fun that we used to have. the place now feels more like work minus the fun. the place is teeming with expat s na. ciao! :yum:
  • leftwingerleftwinger PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by luckyenriquez
    i was with infonxx before. batch 4. the people i used to work with were the fun people. however almost lahat kme transferred to another company. management kinda killed the fun that we used to have. the place now feels more like work minus the fun. the place is teeming with expat s na. ciao! :yum:

Every new company, especially call centers experience this, pasasarapan ka nila sa una, then mgt. changes the fun atmosphere. We can't blame them though, with the number of employees and clients coming in, that means growth for the company, and when it becomes big that's where they lay down the rules. Nadaanan ko na rin yan eh, I'm still working with the company. You just had to endure the changes that come about. :p
  • uulitin...

• yep yep. and besides the company way underpays their agents and support. imagine getting an increase of 750 bucks after staying there for a year and they promise that they'll something about the people's pay. that's motivation for you man. that sucks. better to look around. hth:mad:
  • for the fourth time...

kulit ba...:D
  • yes tumatanggap cla ng undergrads. galengan mo na lang listening skills and spelling mo. mag praktis ka na magsabe ng "what city and state please" na maarte. mag praktis ng abbreviation states eg. NV for Nevada ung mga ganun. spelling mo pa ayusin mo. yun lang!!:D
  • Originally posted by FrutosGarvansos
    for the fourth time...

kulit ba...:D

yes they do! it's directory assistance and all you need is patience and friendliness. make sure you hone your listening skills. it's part of the exam. btw, i'm not from info, some of my friends are. they say it's a great place to be. by just helping people locate their destination or answer simple question like "where's the nearest pizza hut in my town?" you get paid even more than other call centers. ;)