FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Need ideas.

Ok, i have little stuff scribbled here in my paper.. And i need more.. Guys, pls help me out with this question.. "What do you think are the 3 best traits / behavior that will equip the Filipinos for globalization? Why?

Also, what makes the asians stand out?

Thank you guys in advance..:)

Comments

• onwilsonwils Critical Man PExer
    Filipinos need to be:
    1. Respectful
    2. Honest
    3. Hardworking
    4. Disciplined

I know you were asking for three but it just isn't enough.
  • yo_monyo_mon 20 TIMES PExer
    Filipinos should:
    1. Eliminate colonial mentality in order for the local industry to survive and compete with foreign industries.
    2. Be more open to changes and new ideas since globalization is the RAPID integration of world cultures.
    3. Be more equipped in many aspects since globalization means that there will be lots of competition.
    4. Not be afraid to try new trends in terms of technology, communication, and transportation since globalization's measurement is speed and that there are defining technologies that show how globalization implies the replacement of tradition by innovation.

I don't think that all Asian nations would stand out. The Philippines and Singapore might stand out because they are very good in using the English language. Japan is not a question since it is in the big 3 economic forces of the world (the other two being the US and EU).

I hope that I was able to help. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file