Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Anime songs with full English lyrics

Right now, I have an English version mp3 of Sobakasu (from Rurouni Kenshin) in my hard disk. I also heard the English version of Tactics (from Rurouni Kenshin) but I don't know where to download it.

Anyone, please give me a list of anime songs that have English lyrics (originally English man, like Fly Me to the Moon, or not). Pahingi din ng links para sa mp3 ng mga to. :D

Comments

• Duvet - Serial Experiments Lain
    Hello Strange Days - Bokuno Mary/My dear Mary?

Hello Strange Days is actually an engish song. Somebody just made a japanese version. uhhh... will post more later...
  • Quite a lot of .hack//SIGN songs are in English:

Obsession
    Key of the Twilight
    A Stray Child
    The World
    Aura
    Fake Wings
  • necr0necr0 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yung Tank(?) sa Cowboy Bebop??? :lol:
  • hehehhe tama necro ..english naman ang sinabi doon .. :)
  • uhmm... sino ba yung mga artists na nagperform ng mga english versions na yan?
  • hmmm... how about the op and end of hellsing.. i know the end of hellsing, "shine" is sung by mr. big. as for the opening, i dun have any idea.
  • i can only think of hack sign. very beautiful songs
  • There's
    1.) Initial D...
    2.) Rahxephon (Eng Ver. of the ED song)
    3.) SoulTaker (Eng. Ver. of the ED song also)
    4.) The one's given...
  • yung escaflowne may english version... yung isang song dun but i forgot the title... :D
  • Originally posted by rinoa
    hmmm... how about the op and end of hellsing.. i know the end of hellsing, "shine" is sung by mr. big. as for the opening, i dun have any idea.

The opening song of Hellsing? ("COOL ~Logos Naki World") Well, it "seemingly" is English...

I've seen a LOT of websites "trying" to figure out just what EXACTLY the lyrics of the song are...and I've seen many hilarious, illogical, and downright ridiculous interpretations/translations of it! :lol:
  • may english lyrics na galing sa anime?
    eto classic: Voltes V theme!!!

ndi, joke lang. eto medyo seryoso na:
    "What a Wonderful World" -> insert song in Vandread.
    "Yuzurenai Negai" -> there is an english version, I'v heard it before. it kinda sucks...

"Tightrope" -> uhm, yung 2nd stanza is english pero SABOG na english!!!

"Yes together" -> Vandread 2nd stage ending theme. pero sabog pa rin ang english.
  • Originally posted by Jazzy Japs
    The opening song of Hellsing? ("COOL ~Logos Naki World") Well, it "seemingly" is English...

I've seen a LOT of websites "trying" to figure out just what EXACTLY the lyrics of the song are...and I've seen many hilarious, illogical, and downright ridiculous interpretations/translations of it! :lol:

ehhh? hindi siya english! he he he he he... and here i am, one of those people "trying" to figure it all out XD
  • What the hell does

"give me smile and shine days" mean in one of the Kenshin songs?

________

Anyway, dagdag sa listahan:

"Human Touch" doon sa Gundam G
  • Originally posted by rinoa

ehhh? hindi siya english! he he he he he... and here i am, one of those people "trying" to figure it all out XD

Actually, if you see the original Japanese lyrics in Romaji version (they have that in the OST) , ALL of it is in UPPERCASE, which usually means an "English" word pronounced in Japanese (i.e. "BUREKU" is "break", etc.)

So logically, it should follow that the lyrics, as they are sung in Japanese, ALL refer to (and in fact sound like) English words...the only problem is...no one knows what those English words were! :lol:
  • jazzy japs: tumpak! pero kahit papano, may idea ka kung anong word yun. you just hav to listen. medyo malabo talaga mag-english ang mga Jap, kaya pag nag-english sila, alam mo agad na Jap yung nagsasalita!
    sa animelyrics.com, madalas kong makitayung mga sinasabi mong capitalized "english" words.

Guile-sempai: "give me smile and shine days..." 1/3 Jyunjou no Kanjo by Siam Shade. malabo talga yung kantang to. ndi mo malaman kung masaya o malungkot yung theme (I know the translation, masyadong inconsistent yung tema). but I believ it's meaning is like "show me your smile to make my days happy" or "make me smile and make my days happy". mukhang yung shine na co-note sa sunshine.

i'v seen worse lines.
    "your nerve and soul to the limit...." ->Tightrope
    "I shine for you...." -> Yes together

buti pa yung human touch mas may sense... :D
  • Originally posted by azrael07
    sa animelyrics.com, madalas kong makitayung mga sinasabi mong capitalized "english" words.

Yeah, animelyrics.com da best! *okay*
    Me lyrics ka na ng song, and sometimes me translations pa! :D

Halos all of my anime songs have lyrics in there! Kaya lang nakakamiss 'ung site nila noon na j-pop.org kasi meron din silang article on "How to Sing in Japanese"...and those "capitalized" English words were described there also!

:cool:
  • Originally posted by Guile
    I also heard the English version of Tactics (from Rurouni Kenshin) but I don't know where to download it.

Meron sa Kazaa, Guile...just got it :D
  • Jazzy Japs: yup! pero question lang po: there is this J-pop song na gusto kong hanapan ng translation ng lyrics pero ala akong makita. it's

"Gommen Ne" by Aki Maeda.

any idea kung saan pwedeng makahanap?
  • Initial D has about 90% of all its songs at full english lyrics...
    'coz it's got Euro-Beat versions