FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

job for a new CPA

hi! im actually looking for a new job within manila or makati area. im a fresh CPA board exam passer and still having doubts if there will be companies to hire me since i am already 5 months pregnant. im really willing to work and dont wanna be left idle at home. if anyone here can help me i would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• LodRoseLodRose Grok Offline or Go Pfft! PExer
    you're right in your doubts. especially with the hard times companies are experiencing nowadays, i highly doubt any of them would hire you at your condition, even if you are a cpa.

actually, a lot of experienced CPAs i know are having a hard time looking for new jobs these days.

how are your grades? if you come from a nice school (er...all the more reason for them to ask dem damn questions-eh ako pa nga lang magtatanong na e pero wag na lang wa nman ako paki jan) and your grades are nice, you might try out the top auditing firms because it's a nice way to kick off your profession as a CPA.

you have to tell them outright though that you're pregnant, and then...uh...i don't know what they'll say. depends on your grades and co-curricular activities (they need to be impressive!) but most of them are hiring on november since it's busy season already so try mo pa rin. malay mo.

goodluck anyway.

:rolleyes:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file