Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

I love MONDO, but not FAT WILLY'S

I just have to rave about MONDO (at the Fort) -- it not only has great ambience but excellent food as well. I've been there three or four times, and I highly recommend their fried tawilis in garlic, lamb chops, and hainanese chicken rice. mmm.. just thinking about MONDO food is enough to make my mouth start watering. After dinner, the restaurant is transformed into a bar, with live music and one noisy crowd. In my opinion, this place is a lot better than that baduy FAT WILLY'S. I've been boycotting FAT WILLY'S ever since they held that wet t-shirt contest anyway.

Comments

• batang uliranbatang uliran PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    You're making my mouth start watering as well! Sounds like a place worth checking out!
  • Food's great at Mondo's (love the 'dipping bread'). But spicy ain't really spicy.

And my stomach went bad a few hours later.
    ;)
  • regarding ur comment on fat willy's, i also think it's not a very nice place. i mean, it's crowded and all you do there is watch people drink and smoke. you can't really dance coz it's pretty hard to move around. sure, you can drink and smoke yourself, but you have to do that outside, so you can breathe a little.
  • silverwhizsilverwhiz Tokyo Olympics 2021 Tennis FL Winner 🥇
    Mondo's fried tawilis is the bomb! *okay*