Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

anime here in the U.S.

well okay lang naman ang anime dito kaysa sa pilipinas. take dragon ball Z and dragon ball for an example. sa pinas gokou says "KA-ME-HA-ME.........WAVE. which is it think is bull!@#$%. dito sa cartoon network sa u.s. "KA-ME-HA-ME..........HA!!!!! which is better. and they are following the 30 min sched. unlike sa gma, last time akong nanood nang dragon ball z bago kami nag-migrate dito eh 15 minute na lang ung dragon ball z kasi nag overtime time ung "SAKSI". and here they have YU-GI-OH! which is way cooler than POKEMON. may mga baduy rin na anime, bad voice-overs well nobody's perfect.

Comments

• mas astig naman anime sa pinas. sa us and canada, yugi-oh, dbz, cardcaptors, gundam w lang ang anime... :(

sa pinas i can make a long list of anime shown on TV. :D
  • He/She probably doesn't watch Adult Swim on cartoon network then coz there's also Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, original Gundam, Gundam 08th MS Team, Yuyu Hakusho, and Outlaw Star.
  • I heard CN is planning to take out the Adult Swim animes...here's a link: from Slashdot

how sad huh?

but....i don't like most of the dubbed animes shown on tv here in america. some sound so awful, i stop watching the anime. for example inuyasha...i love the anime when i was watching it w/subs. when i saw it on CN i wanted to cry. i didn't even watch it at all. i don't like the fact that inuyasha sounds like Ranma and the way they pronounce the character's name are bad. it's just my opinion tho
  • anime shown here in the us are almost always bastardized. they cut it and dub it until it's barely recognizable. that's why i just buy anime on dvd and watch it subbed.

p.s. imo, the filipino dubbing of yu yu hakusho was better than the english dubbing here.