Home PEx Sports PBA

( ( ( PBA: ENOUGH OF THE ASIAN GAMES, Let's GO TO THE ABC!! ) ) )

Now that we've proved that SOUTH KOREA is beatable despite the game winning buzzer-beater, we should try and focus to next year's ABC CHAMPIONSHIPS.

by that time, we are already armed with Asiad experience and a couple of more international stints. and i'm sure babalik na si DANNY SEIGLE. lagot kayo!!!!

SOUTH KOREA has shown weakness in transition defense and inside threat when ASI TAULAVA pounded the inside against SEO Jang Hoon & KIM Joo Sung.

to the BAP:

MAHIYA NAMAN KAYO!! GAWIN NYO NG MAAYOS YUNG TRABAHO NYO PARA HINDI MAGKALECHE-LECHE ANG BASKETBALL NATIN!!

KAHIT ISA SA INYO HINDI MAN LANG PUMUNTA NG BUSAN!!

PWEH!!

and to all fans of baskeball:

please posts your support here to convince the PBA to participate in the ABC where the competition is a lot tougher. hindi naman malaking problema yung sked ng season, madali lang i-adjust yun.

please also try to convince everyone to support our intention of bringing the present NATIONAL TEAM to the ABC next year and the succeeding years.

remember there is no other strong amateur team today except the Asiad team.

the team worked hard and they deserve another shot at the crown. we were one point away from going into the finals in the Asiad. let's not waste all those 9 months of preparation. DANNY SEIGLE could get his chance to play for the flag.

who knows, maybe we could be playing in GREECE!

here is a list of email addresses wherein we can send our appeal.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

please visit these links. please show your support, thanks.

http://www72.pair.com/philba/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=5372&t=5372

http://www72.pair.com/philba/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=6056&t=6056

http://www72.pair.com/philba/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=8654&t=8654

http://www72.pair.com/philba/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=8755&t=8755

Comments

• Bryan_FuryBryan_Fury PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Pare Kasama Mo ako Diyan...........

Lets stop Focusing on one International Tourney......

SUMALI NA TAYO SA ABC!!!!!!!
  • Lets concentrate on the 2003 ABC
    sayang ang opportunity pag mba or pbl players na naman ang ipapadala
  • KARTOGKARTOG PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    guys,
    I agree with all of you. I'll send emails to the addresses above. Kaya lang I think we as basketball fans need to shake up the BAP leadership a bit. The problem is, their election process is totally internal, so we can't hit them there [remember the leadership scandal last year?]. What about their funding? If govt provides them their finances then it's the govt agency that gives them their money we should be pressuring. Or better yet initiate widespread public clamor for a BAP leadership that is accountable to the basketball public, hindi yung patronage politics ang basis. Tingnan niyo, after an eternity of misleadership from Lito Puyat, e ganon di ang pumalit. Sana me mag-initiate sa isang major daily ng series of articles chronicling the non-contribution of the BAP to our national basketball program. Isn't this a worthwhile endeavor? To be sure it will create a scandal of gigantic proportions, and rightly so. It may even attract the Senate's attention [which, last I heard is suffering from attention deficit disorder]. O di imbes na Fil-Sham witch-hunting na totally unproductive, baka BAP witch-hunting naman ang senado natin, na more than likely will be the most productive and visible sports contribution ng ating mga magagaling na senador.

Talagang kailangan sumali sa ABC yung Busan team natin, mas maganda nga with minor modifications. Saka kailangan LAHAT ng international competitions na puwedeng salihan, salihan na natin. Para lang natin tinatakam ang mga sarili natin kung every Asiad lang ang sasalihan natin di ba? Look at the complete waste: 9mos of rigid training and then during the games that matter most, the players can't help but feel tremendous pressure. Kumbaga sa chess, touch-move e. Di na puwedeng bawiin pag natalo, after 4 years na ulit.

I'm almost sure guys like Quinito Henson visit these forums, and I hope it'd be him or one of them who will take the cudgels for these initiatives. They are in that unique position where they can simultaneously exert influence on the governing bodies (PBA/BAP/anoPABA), shape public opinion, and most importantly, feel the pulse of the man on the street about the developments in basketball.

This is a rare moment in Philippine basketball. This is probably almost as momentous as the time when the PBA was formed and a lot of cage teams were finally freed from the yoke of the BAP. We can go on and rejoin the international basketball community or continue our self-imposed hiatus from the same. One thing is for sure, this moment will never present itself to us again. Once we let this opportunity pass our hands, we may forever languish in the cellars of basketball ignominy.
  • Originally posted by KARTOG
    guys,
    I agree with all of you. I'll send emails to the addresses above. Kaya lang I think we as basketball fans need to shake up the BAP leadership a bit. The problem is, their election process is totally internal, so we can't hit them there [remember the leadership scandal last year?]. What about their funding? If govt provides them their finances then it's the govt agency that gives them their money we should be pressuring. Or better yet initiate widespread public clamor for a BAP leadership that is accountable to the basketball public, hindi yung patronage politics ang basis. Tingnan niyo, after an eternity of misleadership from Lito Puyat, e ganon di ang pumalit. Sana me mag-initiate sa isang major daily ng series of articles chronicling the non-contribution of the BAP to our national basketball program. Isn't this a worthwhile endeavor? To be sure it will create a scandal of gigantic proportions, and rightly so. It may even attract the Senate's attention [which, last I heard is suffering from attention deficit disorder]. O di imbes na Fil-Sham witch-hunting na totally unproductive, baka BAP witch-hunting naman ang senado natin, na more than likely will be the most productive and visible sports contribution ng ating mga magagaling na senador.

Talagang kailangan sumali sa ABC yung Busan team natin, mas maganda nga with minor modifications. Saka kailangan LAHAT ng international competitions na puwedeng salihan, salihan na natin. Para lang natin tinatakam ang mga sarili natin kung every Asiad lang ang sasalihan natin di ba? Look at the complete waste: 9mos of rigid training and then during the games that matter most, the players can't help but feel tremendous pressure. Kumbaga sa chess, touch-move e. Di na puwedeng bawiin pag natalo, after 4 years na ulit.

I'm almost sure guys like Quinito Henson visit these forums, and I hope it'd be him or one of them who will take the cudgels for these initiatives. They are in that unique position where they can simultaneously exert influence on the governing bodies (PBA/BAP/anoPABA), shape public opinion, and most importantly, feel the pulse of the man on the street about the developments in basketball.

This is a rare moment in Philippine basketball. This is probably almost as momentous as the time when the PBA was formed and a lot of cage teams were finally freed from the yoke of the BAP. We can go on and rejoin the international basketball community or continue our self-imposed hiatus from the same. One thing is for sure, this moment will never present itself to us again. Once we let this opportunity pass our hands, we may forever languish in the cellars of basketball ignominy.

:handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: