Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

New anime in 2002

Comments

• I'm disappointed on AYA's ending. It was too cheesy and left many things hanging. An OVA or movie is a must.
  • Azumanga Daioh! Nakita ko na lahat ng ep's. Nakakaiyak talaga ang ending.

All hail the Chiyo-cha-err, Chiyo-sama!!!

Chobits. Nakita ko na rin lahat ng eps. Ganda talaga ng pagkakagawa kasi CLAMP, eh. Nakakatawa mostly ang mga eksena.
  • a lot of new titles has come up. here

2nd season of weiss kreuz(knight Hunters)- Gluhen
    naruto- ninja strives hard for him to be accepted by their clan
    getbackers- about 2 guys who will get anything for you just for money
    nurse witch komugi-chan magikarte-features komugi of soul taker
    heat guy j
    witch hunter robin

personally I like .hack//sign. the concept is unique and I praise everything about it except for the slow story. It kinda dragged on.

I haven't seen hikaru no go. but my friend says that it's like the manga. if that is so, then it's reallly good because I love the manga to death. more like an obsession.

I've finished chobits. it's a bit slow at the start but really fast at the last 5 episodes. i've also watched Yukikaze Operation 1(this one is from Gonzo and somebody told me that this is their most expensive project). I also like Onegai Teacher. But I wish Kei would stop calling mizuho, sensei.

That's about it. I'll think more later. gotta eat
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by DarcLion_XVI

Chobits. Nakita ko na rin lahat ng eps. Ganda talaga ng pagkakagawa kasi CLAMP, eh. Nakakatawa mostly ang mga eksena.

Sa mundo ng Clamp, walang pangit :glee:

As for AYA, the main conflict was resolved. Masaya na ako. I wouldn't mind another season, OVA, or movie, though.

Ganda ng ending ng Onegai Teacher. Everyone is more or less happy. Natuwa ako sa development nung character nung girl na nag-withdraw tulad ni Kei. Wala lang. :)

I want my own persocon

:cool:
  • Yumaman ako sa mga nabanggit niyong titles (...joke lang!)
    *shake hands kay bluemist at the_hitman*. Salamat sa lahat ng sumoporta, nagtiwala at paninira.

Azumanga - Napanood ko na lahat pero minsan trying hard silang magpatawa.
    Samurai Deeper Kyo

2002 4th Quarter Titles
    Spiral - shonen detective story
    Haibane - comedy reverse story angel sanctuary
    Onegai Teacher OVA
    I forgot...

You might ask where can you watch these animes mentioned here in the thread, I'll answer you, just email me: [email protected] DO NOT PM PLS!
  • Originally posted by sloth
    naruto- ninja strives hard for him to be accepted by their clan

Naruto is funny as hell. I almost dropped it after seeing the first ep but I decided to give it one more chance and it was the right decision coz I'm totally hooked right now.
  • tutuloy pa ba ng fansubbers ang gatekeepers 21??? parang ang tagal ng ep 4... :(
  • Originally posted by MAD_pATUY
    tutuloy pa ba ng fansubbers ang gatekeepers 21??? parang ang tagal ng ep 4... :(

yup. stuck nga daw sa episode 4 ang may sub. pero kung hardcore ka, may mga nailabas na ata sa Hongkong na alang sub or dub. pagtyagaan mo na lang. :D
  • Short and sweet

12 or 13-episode anime in 2002

Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai - Made by GAINAX, a tale of two kids transferring into alternate versions of their shopping district!

G-On Riders - Girl power rules against evil aliens utilizing the G-On weapon!

Happy Lesson - A Love Hina variation, 5 girls live with a boy in his home, they are teachers to him and at the same time mothers!

Kanon - From one of the best PC bishoujo games ever, this is the story of a boy meeting 5 girls in his return to the town after 7 years.

Onegai Teacher - Alien becomes a teacher and becomes the wife of his student!

Saishu Heiki Kanojo - Is short and sweet appropriate? The most depressing but enjoyable anime in recent history, a girl becomes a war-weapon, and her love-life is trapped in the conflict.

Others:
    Aquarian Age
    Figure 17: Tsubasa and Hikaru
  • kanon is good although the mood all through out the story is really sad
  • napaiyak ako sa kanon :bawl:
  • ei, im having really good feedbacks on kanon, cud anybody lend me CD's?

please? please please, pretty please with sugar on top? :D
  • I'm trying to find the PC game of Kanon. And yup, it is 'that' kind of game, hehee
  • yoko yung game ng Kanon! gusto ko yung anime! kasi yung game ng kanon sabi ng ever-informative na si BhaalSpawn, is a [email protected] (though babarahin ako ni Jazzy Japs pag nakita nyang sinabi ko to! :glee: )
  • Originally posted by sloth
    2nd season of weiss kreuz(knight Hunters)- Gluhen

last i heard, the first two eps are trial eps. they stopped showing it for the meantime and might continue mid-november or something. so right now i don't know if they're still continuing this in japan.
  • weiss? talaga, meron na naman? sino kaya ang magppalabas na network nun?
  • Originally posted by azrael07
    yoko yung game ng Kanon! gusto ko yung anime! kasi yung game ng kanon sabi ng ever-informative na si BhaalSpawn, is a [email protected] (though babarahin ako ni Jazzy Japs pag nakita nyang sinabi ko to! :glee: )

Huh?? :confused: Paano ako nasali sa usapan na ito? :rolleyes:

Kanon? Ang alam ko lang na "Kanon" eh 'yung classical piece ni Pachebel na ginamit sa NGE: Death and Rebirth! :lol:
  • necr0necr0 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ei guys, cnong nakakaalam ng title nung kanta sa Saikano na palaging hinu-hum nung guy. I think yun yung track 1 sa saikano.net
  • Originally posted by necr0
    ei guys, cnong nakakaalam ng title nung kanta sa Saikano na palaging hinu-hum nung guy. I think yun yung track 1 sa saikano.net

The title of track 1 is "Sayonara" but if I'm not mistaken, track 3 is the song that Shuuji hums. The title of that is Yumemiru Tameni.
  • necr0necr0 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    okay. salamat .