PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

north korea

nokor has admitted to having a nuke program. will the us target nokor next? i hope not. i do not like nokor because it is communist/atheist. but i also dislike the us for its immorality.

Comments

• SpartanSpartan Member ✭✭
    I guess appeasement just doesn't work for the U.S.'s enemies. At the very least, I think that the U.S. should bomb the two reactor sites and withdrawl all forms of aid. Then let S. Korea and Japan handle the rest. It's about time they spent money to provide for their own defense instead of riding on the U.S.'s coat tails.

As for some kind of military campaign, I don't care. It wouldn't take more than a few bombs anyways. A few lives lost? Perhaps it would be a fair price to pay for those who would not die from starvation.

I think it's about time to do away with the world's only Communist Kingdom.

As for the United States:

"Morality is the product of power." -- Machiavelli

Unfortunately, those who are not in power do not decide what is moral or not.
  • wolfkiller2wolfkiller2 wolfkiller PExer
    why attack those reactors? the us let india and pakistan have nukes. there is no reason they should attack nokor. nokor has not invaded any country since the korean war. the us should just leave north korea alone. but they should withdraw aid. any military attack against nokor is an act of agression/immorality. the chinese should talk nokor into stopping the nuke program.

even the us cannot dictate what is moral or not.
  • TriglycerideTriglyceride keep cool my babies! PExer
    I heard that from my accounting teacher, I'm still wondering N. Korea's motive of coming clean about it..

and I also heard in the news that the US Intelligence knew about it since last summer.
  • SpinosaurusSpinosaurus Beats T-rex ! PExer
    Panibagong gera na naman ito.

2.gif
  • xyzseamanxyzseaman Loved by Adm!n ~ PExer
    Originally posted by Triglyceride
    I heard that from my accounting teacher, I'm still wondering N. Korea's motive of coming clean about it..

and I also heard in the news that the US Intelligence knew about it since last summer.

Reason is, the U.S. is using its accusation as a "Political Muscle" against North Korea. This is the gist, they knew already about this Secret Nuclear Program but they just let the commies go on with their thing until the "powers that be" feels that they can use this proof as a bargaining chip in exchange of favors or something.

Nyek, I'm starting to sound like Kathaksung :glee:
  • krovekrove Banned by Admin PExer
    nokor has admitted to having a nuke program. will the us target nokor next? i hope not. i do not like nokor because it is communist/atheist. but i also dislike the us for its immorality.

siguro, hindi na muna, kasi may nukes na ang n. korea eh (1 or 2). so may nuclear deterrence na sila against US conventional forces which complicates matters to say the least.

now, wala pang nukes ang iraq, pero malapit na. can you imagine kung may nukes na rin ang iraq what would happened to the US, israel and it's arab "allies" in the mideast.

kaya habang maaga pa kumikilos na ang US to prevent iraq from obtaining nukes before the iraqi madman gets his nuclear deterence.

sabi nga ni saddam, his only regret was not having nuclear weapons before invading kuwait. :glee:
  • cool_ambocool_ambo Dr. Kagaw PExer
    Originally posted by Triglyceride

North Korea is a country that is on the brink of starvation.

It needs the IMF and the World Bank to lend it money. Remember the IMF and the World Bank? They're everywhere loaning money to poor countries.

It takes only a whisper from some diplomats to admit that it has nuclear weapons for the loans to come, and maybe some international aid. anyway, (they say) everybody knows about the weapons dso if the North Koreans admit it, the UN will not have to go to the trouble of sending inspectors to prove it. Once they admit possessing these weapons, they are already considered guilty by their own admission, giving any country the preemptive right to attack them when necessary.

About the IMF and the World Bank, Harry Belafonte, the tireless representative of the UN in more matters than one, criticized these two organizations for giving out loans that the recipient countries are unable to pay, Consequently, these countries will be indebted to these organizations which in turn may be able to control some events within those recipient countries.

So you may stop wondering why the North Koreans made this admission.
  • wolfkiller2wolfkiller2 wolfkiller PExer
    Originally posted by cool_ambo

Once they admit possessing these weapons, they are already considered guilty by their own admission, giving any country the preemptive right to attack them when necessary.

wrong, no country has the right to preemptively attack north korea. because north korea under its current dictator has no history of invading other countries. even the previous dictator attacked only south korea. many countries have nukes. like pakistan and india and the us. if no country has the right to preemptively attack these countries, then no country has the right to preemptively attack north korea.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file