PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

[Job Opening] : For those interested in a career geared towards financial planning

ONE FINANCIAL GROUP
Suite 912-914
Ayala Triangle Tower One & Exchange Plaza
Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines
Tel. 632.759.4205

Positions Available: Financial Planning Trainees / Sales Advisors
Deadline for Application: Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Our company is a full-line, full-service, fully integrated financial services provider and advisory. We are a One-Stop Shop for a
growing range of financial products and services.

We offer a Complete Range of Products and Services from Real Estate, Insurance, Investment, and Loans from only the very
best of companies:

Ayala Land, Inc.
Community Innovations, Inc.
Laguna Properties & Holdings, Inc.
Rockwell Land, Inc.

Ayala Life Assurance
Ayala Healthcare
Malayan Insurance
Pioneer Insurance
Prudential Guarantee
PhilAm
First Lepanto

Ayala Plans
Ayala Life Fixed Income Fund

BPI Family Bank
BPI-MS
HSBC
Standard Chartered

With the highest levels of service. Objective advice. Full Service. Integrated Approach. Fiduciary Duty of Confidentiality. Cost
Effective Solutions.

We are currently searching for highly motivated, principled, and diligent individuals who would like to pursue a career in finance.
The basic training course where the applicant, if accepted, will be given extensive product training in the different products our
company has to offer, will begin next Thursday, October 17, 2002. As such, all applicants must submit their resumes at the latest, by Tuesday, October 15, 2002.

The applicant can look also look forward to a series of financial planning seminars in the months to follow, the modules of which, are already being developed, pioneered by One Financial Group.

All interested parties may send their cover letter and resume via email here. Sales experience in real estate, insurance, investments, or loans is an advantage.

If the email bounces for whatever reason, pls. post your email address here in this thread.

TY

Comments

• KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PExer
    NC:

Good to see you back on your feet.

- Ninong ;)
  • NoisyCricketNoisyCricket Filipino! PExer
    Yup me, too, KD! :D I have a ton of readings to go through about Personal Finance Planning - something I *REALLY* need to know how to do these days hehehe :)
  • mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 Banned by Admin PExer
    i think i'll fail that company's age limit. hehe.
    No age limit *okay*. Actually, since sales is a large part of the job, the oldies but goldies end up selling quite a bit since they have known more contacts over the years :)

*I currently still have around 3-4 resumes with me who submitted resumes beyond the tuesday deadline. However, if we can get around 10 people or so who can come in for another round of interviews in November, we may have another Basic Training Seminar. So pls. keep sending in the resumes. :D

Resumes should be sent to [email protected]. If that bounces, send to [email protected].
    There will be a Basic Training Course for applicants either late November, or early december. Interested parties may send their resumes to [email protected].

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file