Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Globe XTM (animated commercial)

Hey! Anyone already see the new Globe commercial about Globe XTM. Animation looks ok. What do you think?

Comments

• heheh. the ad was posted around our school
  • QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    it sucks. if they're gonna incorporate archetypal japanese spike haired boys, at least make it look less silly.
  • onwilsonwils PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    X-men rejects + Anime rejects = Total losers!
  • wahehehehe...
  • Doesn't do justice to anime, huh?
    Have you seen the 2ns XTM commercial?
    was it even attempting to do anime?
  • Have you seen the XTM comic book?
    It's for free in the Hub and other cellphone stores.
    eh? what's in that?

i'd rather see a Beerkada animated commercial instead (and make it funny). or that Quickies strip or Pompyang strip from the Libre tabloid. those people really do some funny *****.
  • As is, this globe squad seems basic, simply following the usual stereotype for anime-style characters and secret agent characters pretty well.

(from one who smiled at the [second half of] that comicbook ad)
    I prefer to suspend judgement until these guys get out of the advertisment and into an actual comic book of their own.

swertihan nalang kung mangyari nga 'yun...
  • Well, I do hope you guys get to read the comic book and say if you like it or not. It's for free anyway, if you can find it. I know they're giving it away in malls and schools. Of course, there's a lot of it in the Hub and Globe Business Centers. Thanks!
  • vprojectvproject PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What's with the sharkticons (Transformers) in the commercial? They have got to be something more original than that!
    :lol: i was looking for that exact word for those fanged robot thingies.
  • Hmmm... I thought they were mecha-shokoy. :)
  • mecha-shokoy would be... appropriate... :glee:
  • Okay lang naman ang animation. Anime rip-off? Siguro ganon lang ang style ng artist nila.

The XTM comic book, is that the one with the creature escaping from Dimension X and the other part is about the girl asking the guys to shop for her? O may iba pa? A copy came with our newspaper. Yun na ba yun?
  • Originally posted by rounie
    Okay lang naman ang animation. Anime rip-off? Siguro ganon lang ang style ng artist nila.

The XTM comic book, is that the one with the creature escaping from Dimension X and the other part is about the girl asking the guys to shop for her? O may iba pa? A copy came with our newspaper. Yun na ba yun?

Yup, that was the only issue. It was really just supposed to feature the two things you can do with XTM, have a bit of explanation, and show you which phones you can use.
  • use of anime for cellphone advertisements.... :glee:
  • it's alanganing anime and alanganing western cartoon ...but if the globe animated commercial isn't going to be compared with any cartoons, it is going to look okay. :)

the way of disseminating the information (xtra long txt ek-ek) seems corny but come to think of it, at least they were able to show to the viewers kung ano talaga ang message nila.
  • Sad isn't it and to think that it cost them over 150,000 to make the darned thing

An akira/x-men rip off na flat yung kulay

It was pretty disappointing dapat si Donita na lang na naka two piece ang linagay nila sa ad nila
  • Originally posted by DiSS

It was pretty disappointing dapat si Donita na lang na naka two piece ang linagay nila sa ad nila
    :)