Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

Legally Blonde 2: RED, WHITE & BLONDE

whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Coming by July 2003 .........

280273_main.jpg

RED, WHITE and BLONDE

In the sequel, Witherspoon said, "She's a corporate lawyer who becomes very upset about something that is happening in her town and decides she's going to go to Washington to try to get this law passed. "I don't want to give away too much of it," she said, smiling. "It is very funny." Much of the humor in "Legally Blonde" centered around Elle — a perky, fashionable, well-manicured L.A. gal — and her difficulty fitting in at the stuffy Ivy League school. "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde" looks to follow suit, albeit on a much grander scale. "It's educational for younger people that don't know a lot about the government, but it's also very much fish out of water in the same scenario that she was also out of her element at Harvard," Reese explained. "She's really out of her element in Washington, D.C., with a lot of very conservative people who just don't even give her the time of day. It's fun to see. It's a really good script. I'm really excited about it because it's great to see a woman in that scenario. ... She's planning her wedding at the same time. She's very busy."

Rate This Movie 30 votes

:D :D :D :D :D [b]Da Bomb![/b]
26% 8 votes
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [b]Aprub[/b]
23% 7 votes
:) :) :) [b]Ok Lang[/b]
23% 7 votes
:bigyawn: :bigyawn: [b]Di Ko Type[/b]
13% 4 votes
:ayaw: [b]Ayaw Talaga![/b]
13% 4 votes

Comments

• Originally posted by whyte
    Coming by July 2003 .........

280273_main.jpg

RED, WHITE and BLONDE

In the sequel, Witherspoon said, "She's a corporate lawyer who becomes very upset about something that is happening in her town and decides she's going to go to Washington to try to get this law passed. "I don't want to give away too much of it," she said, smiling. "It is very funny." Much of the humor in "Legally Blonde" centered around Elle — a perky, fashionable, well-manicured L.A. gal — and her difficulty fitting in at the stuffy Ivy League school. "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde" looks to follow suit, albeit on a much grander scale. "It's educational for younger people that don't know a lot about the government, but it's also very much fish out of water in the same scenario that she was also out of her element at Harvard," Reese explained. "She's really out of her element in Washington, D.C., with a lot of very conservative people who just don't even give her the time of day. It's fun to see. It's a really good script. I'm really excited about it because it's great to see a woman in that scenario. ... She's planning her wedding at the same time. She's very busy."

i can't wait to watch it!!! One of the best teen films. It's not boring.
  • whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Well, Reese is fast becoming "America's Sweetheart" and with the success of the orig blonde film, many will certainly be looking forward for this one.

July 2, 2003 ang showing nito. :)
  • kelan daw papalabas dito?
  • Cool!

Dream kong mag-aral sa Harvard Business School or Harvard Law someday. Kaya, favorite ko talaga ang Legally Blonde! Ang galeng galeng ni Reese! :)

I can't wait for the sequel! :)
  • ang tagal naman, i can't wait.
  • i never really liked reese witherspoon - i neevr thought i would ever like her - but somehow i bought legally blonde the vcd and she's so good in it it made me want to buy an imac. hahaha

*paw*
  • AmazingRaceAmazingRace PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    While waiting for Legally Blonde 2, why not check out Reese Witherspoon's latest, Sweet Home Alabama. Its the number one movie in the US last week.

Click here for the Sweet Home Alabama thread.
  • ay, next year pa?:(
    hope it'll be as good as the first one...or better:)
  • bend....... and SNAP!

:glee: :lol:

*paw*
  • I can't wait for it to be shown na. Legally Blonde really made me laugh.. lalo na the bend and snap part.. ?
  • Originally posted by AmazingRace
    While waiting for Legally Blonde 2, why not check out Reese Witherspoon's latest, Sweet Home Alabama. Its the number one movie in the US last week.

Click here for the Sweet Home Alabama thread.

just saw the movie! hehehe ang lovable ni reese.. mukhang pwede na siyang mag-command ng mas mataas na talent fee..

grabe, with a smoking hot career, and SMOKING HOT husband, and a SMOKING HOT bank account... this girl must be smiling from ear to ear right now.. :bungi:

btw, question: is she still paired with luke wilson (the same guy who played his love interest on part 1) on the sequel?
  • simurgh: i hope so! bagay sila! :) and i hope stifler's mom (sorry i don't know her name... stifler's mom talaga pagkakilala ko sa kanya :D) will be back too!
  • Reese recieved $15M for the sequel, a big increase from $1M she received for the first film.
  • whoa! a 1400% increase in salary, i'd say that's big... :D
    Yup. Though it will be months pa, those who watched legally blonde is looking forward for the sequel.
    Will there b another "bend and snap" thing? :D:D
    I hope some big case is up her sleeves not like the "hair-care" thingie.
  • ****! I can't wait to see her again in the sequel. Mejo matagal pa pero okay lang tamang-tamang tapos na ang WCE ko. YES!
  • Originally posted by twisted1982
    Reese recieved $15M for the sequel, a big increase from $1M she received for the first film.
    Which makes her paycheck bigger than that of husband Ryan Philippe's. :lol:

Legally Blonde was one of the funnest movies I saw and I look forward to watching the sequel.
  • what? she only got 1mil for legally blonde? wow! that is an interesting fact. i thought she got at least 3mil for that. :lol:

i never thought i'd like her. but i guess i do now! ehehehe i have the vcd for friends (well, actually, i have ALL the videos of friends) where she played jill (aka rachel's sister) and i heard that she's luking forward to reprise her role as jill this *HOPEFULLY NOT* last season of friends. i don't know if her character would be as devious as the first time :glee: she and jen aniston have a lot in common - 1) they're both "Greens" (pathetic observation, but hey, it's a given!) and 2) in real life, they're both married to hot men - ryan and brad!! hahaahha

*paw*
    Yup. Sweet Home Alabama secured Reese's hold as now one of Hollywoods star. And with legally Blonde 2 on the works, only time will tell what she'll be.
  • yes! the bend and snap thing!!! hahaha! the best! LOL