FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

cisco systems, philippines..

MariusMarius PEx Member #459 PExer
do we have cisco systems here in the philippines?

what jobs/job positions do they offer?

how's their rating/standing?

Comments

• MariusMarius PEx Member #459 PExer

very little information eh..[
  • blurredfringeblurredfringe RingCentral Phone System PExer
    im interested in cisco, what are the other possible careers in cisco aside from being a CCIE/CCNA?
  • zimdudezimdude indietechartist PExer
    from what I know, Cisco Philippines is more of marketing and sales engineers. there's no R&D here if that's what you're after. thus, they hire people from the industry.
  • coZeecoZee Member PExer
    yup, cisco is more of sales sa pinas, a close friend of mine was the sales manager of cisco but recently resigned, overworked and no salary increase. shes now with network associates.
    :)
  • MariusMarius PEx Member #459 PExer
    oic.. more on sales pala ang cisco dito sa phils. thanks for the infos..

so anu-anong mga networking companies ang based dito sa pilipinas na merong pang-R&D? meron bang lucent, bell, 3com?

pa-share kung merong PExers na nagtatrabaho sa mga networking companies..

(networking companies pa ba ang term para sa kanila?)
  • jericodjericod Member PExer
    Hi,

I'm from Accenture recruitment, we're currently looking for Cisco Networking professionals (certified/trained).

Send your resume to [email protected]

Thank you

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file