Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Enishi Yukishiro is better..........

Enishi Yukishiro is better than Shogo Amakusa. Why Kenshin hac i hard time kicking his ***. even "Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki" didn't work on him. Enishi has the moves that counter all "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu" technics. He learned this moves for the sole purpose of revenge for Tomoe, Enishi's dead sister. But Kenshin defeated Enishi by using a new technic, a technic that is made by Kenshin.

Comments

• Nah. Amakusa Shogou is so much better. He's a prodigy for Christ's sake.

Shogou's blinding sword technique (or whatever you call) will own Enishi for free.
  • I confess na Shogou very skillful coz he has taken Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu to the next level. But ende nya natalo si Kenshin, partida na nga sila eh. Si Kenshin bulag, si Shogou may tama nang baril pero Kenshin still pulled of his Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki on Shogou diba pero si Enishi he countered it so ende na ako makikipag away sa yo "Guile"

its so stupid na pag-aawayan natin tong issue na to. well thats your opinion then fine by me but please don't mess up my thread ok. It sucks!!!!!

*Prodigy-shomidigy* whatever!!!!!!!
  • Uhmmm............OK. :D
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Enishi? Nope. My vote goes to Shogo. Shogo could have killed Kenshin in 5 minutes during round 1. He was taunting Kenshin all the way, egging him to use his Hirameki so he can counter it with the Kuzu Ryu Sen. And that blinding technique? All that needed was a simple follow-up to finally kill Kenshin. Shogo: redefining god-like speed :handsdown:.

But the best of 'em all is the second battousai impersonator :glee:

:cool:
  • hehe haha yung second battousai impostor yung mataba eheh
  • It took more than being a master of Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu for Kenshin defeat Enishi, and Shogo doesn't have that little extra. Enishi owns him.
    Originally posted by HeRRiCk724

But Kenshin defeated Enishi by using a new technic, a technic that is made by Kenshin.

Ryu Mei Sen is not a new technique.
    Originally posted by Guile

Nah. Amakusa Shogou is so much better. He's a prodigy for Christ's sake.

Like Enishi isn't?

Shogou's blinding sword technique (or whatever you call) will own Enishi for free...

... assuming he ever gets the chance to pull it off.
    Originally posted by thehitman

Enishi? Nope. My vote goes to Shogo. Shogo could have killed Kenshin in 5 minutes during round 1. He was taunting Kenshin all the way, egging him to use his Hirameki so he can counter it with the Kuzu Ryu Sen. And that blinding technique? All that needed was a simple follow-up to finally kill Kenshin. Shogo: redefining god-like speed :handsdown:.

Kenshin has a history of performing poorly against foes he hasn't fought before, much less someone who also uses the same style, AND someone he's holding back against because of trying to reasoning with said foe.
  • Enishi was a match against Kenshin because..........

He got his moves covered.

Enishi's technique doesn't cover the power of Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu that's elevated to the Godly level.

Anyway, you gotta love the cool Shogou.
  • Originally posted by Guile
    Enishi was a match against Kenshin because..........

He got his moves covered.

Enishi's technique doesn't cover the power of Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu that's elevated to the Godly level.

Were Shougo is at such a level. But he isn't.
  • Kenshin is holding back against Shogou coz he is trying to talk to Shogou. Besides, if Kenshin is Battousai, went to his killing days it would be a different story. I think Kenshin will spill the guts out of Shogou.
  • Which Enishi are we talking about?

Anime Enishi or Manga Enishi.

Shougo Amakusa will defeat Enishi(Anime).

Amakusa has Speed, and Strength, while Enishi(Anime) only has his motive of killing Kenshi.

Enishi(Manga) would defeat Amakusa because Enishi is a level higher than Amakusa in terms of skills and strengths.

For gosh's sake Enishi took 3 Ama Kakeryu no Hirameki's, whereas Amakusa can't.
  • of course Yukishiro Enishi is better than Amakusa Shougo (Overall Anime and Manga combined)...

Nagkamali lang si Enishi sa 2nd battle nila ni Kenshin kse nag Kyokeimyaku si Enishi tapos nagRyu Mei Sen na si Kenshin kaya natalo si Enishi...

besides kung nde lang bumaril si Heishin tuloy pa rin ang laban nilang dalawa kahit walang sword si Enishi...
  • Oi Bhaalspawn! Tama k dun!
  • Originally posted by Bhaalspawn
    of course Yukishiro Enishi is better than Amakusa Shougo (Overall Anime and Manga combined)...

Nagkamali lang si Enishi sa 2nd battle nila ni Kenshin kse nag Kyokeimyaku si Enishi tapos nagRyu Mei Sen na si Kenshin kaya natalo si Enishi...

besides kung nde lang bumaril si Heishin tuloy pa rin ang laban nilang dalawa kahit walang sword si Enishi...

hindi pwedeng nagkamali siya. simula pa lang kita namang match sila e. Kung di niya ginamit yon, di siya mananalo. Ang akala niya kasi na silyado niya na yung mitsurugi sa pag-counter sa lahat ng moves nito. e kaso may ryu mei sen pa. talo talaga siya. Kasi kung hindi ginamit ni Enishi yung Kyokeimyaku di siya magiging ganun ka lakas, at di niya matatalo si Himura. Lahat namay may trade-off e. TALO TALAGA SIYA plus, sa tingin niyo ba ma-cocounter ni Enishi yung Hirameki kung di niya muna 'to pinanood at pinag-aralan sa unang confrontation nila ni Kenshin.:smokin:
  • He was getting the upperhand in the fight but kenshin attacked him psychologically, that is why he went berserk and used the Kyokeimyaku.

If Enishi learned to counter the Hirameki when he looked at it, then how about the other techniques (Tsui Sen, etc.)

I admit FANBOY ako ni Yukishiro Enishi...

Nway, may SoulCalibur 2 na sa SM North baka pumunta ako...(3 tokens raw sabi ni paeng).
  • kelan ka punta?? txt mo na lang ako. gusto ko na subukan e. la kasi tekken4 sa UM e.:smokin: