Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - TV

~~okey Ka Fairy Ko!~~

I've grown up watching this show and being a kid I was really amused by its concept... hey guys, what can you say about this sitcom....

<nostalgia>

:dance:

Comments

• Nanonood ako nito dati. Talagang sinusundan ko. Napanood ko lahat ng films nito. Yun nga lang corny na para sakin ngayon.
  • This show is not worth discussing anymore. Can we just call this thread "a tribute to Alice Dixson"???

Anyway, what I remember about the sitcom is Ina Magenta, the fairy played by the late Charito Solis. The whole series soured since Alice Dixson was replaced by Tweety de Leon. For me, she is really the one that is carrying the whole show, with main star Vic Sotto as a convienient tool of the "enkantasia" tribe where Dixson and Solis belonged.
  • dikyadikya PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    cute cute ni aiza nung bata pa sha. ....sana ganon nalang sha forever....nyek! joke lang! hehehehe!

...paborito ko si pipoy :glee:
  • Don't forget the late Bayani Casimiro as well, who played "
    Eh-Dad"
    , Enteng Kabisote's father and Aiza's lolo. :)

Yeah, the first seasons with Alice Dixson were the best, especially those parts when Enteng was "trying to score" with his fairy wife and something always came up that prevented them to "consummate" their realtionship! :glee: Ang "codename" pa nga nila was "Cha-cha"! :lol:
  • Haha.. This was my favorite show when I was young. I never missed an episode.
  • this was one of my favorites when i was a kid! filipino sitcoms used to be more original and creative back then (or was i just more naive?) :D
  • yorimichiyorimichi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i remember this! i even watched the movie versions nito e! hehe...si Pipoy, si Bale, si Amy! hehe...si Prinsipe K!
  • Thanks for bumping this thread up!!!

It's good to know a lot of people aren't so ashamed of telling the world they have watched this show...

Others kse, tumanda lang, nahiya ng aminin :glee:

Anywei, this is one of my favorite sitcoms talaga...made me wish back then I had magic den....
  • ako din fave ko to dati!:D

Si pipoy paborito ko! ka-aliw din si Luka :lol:

I even watched the OKFK movies :)

Katawa yung sign sa shop ni enteng "we butingting, everything" (dun nga ba yun:rolleyes: )
  • :)Fae and Ina Magenta
  • The show was also my favorite way back then..

ginagaya ko pa nga pag nagmamagic si "Ina Magenta" and "Fey" :glee:
  • Fae = Chloroteam ???
  • SweetkaySweetkay PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Very nice and hindi corny yung ibang effects ...

sweetkay.gif
  • ang kalabang moratal nila ay si LUKA
  • meron bang may ringtone ng theme song ng show? astig siguro yon... tenenen-tenten-tenen... tenenent-tententennn... wehh...
  • sobrang favorite ko tong show na to... i remember getting sleepless nyts every thursday dahil kay Luka eh :glee: owel...ngayon di na shempre ;)

I must agree na Alice was sorely missed during the Book2. :( Diba nga, pinalitan sha nung pinalitan din yung mukha ni Faye? :D yikes! naaalala ko pa cia!!!

tapos gus2 ko rin si Pipoy..tapos ginagaya ko pa yung the way Faye moves her hand para mag-magic eh.. :D
  • like most of u guys, i imitated faye's and ina magenta's way of doing magic hehe!
    i still remember how they do it with their hands :D

i miss ko n ok ka fairy ko! pati na rin the innocence of being a kid.. those were the good 'ol days, sigh :(

:silly: :bop:
  • Originally posted by theory
    like most of u guys, i imitated faye's and ina magenta's way of doing magic hehe!
    i still remember how they do it with their hands

Hmmm...magic gestures? Let's see...

For Fay her "magic gesture" is that she clasps her hands together forming a "gun" shape with her index fingers and thumbs with the "barrel" pointing upwards, di ba? :glee:

For Ina Magenta, it's the "classic", hand-circling, right index-finger pointing "DUTDOT"!!! :lol::lol:

For "Prinsipe ng Kahilingan" (Prinsipe K, played by Bayani Casimiro Jr. who replaced his departed father in the show) it was a short tap-dance routine. :cool:

_schiffer_: Yep, d'un nga 'yung "WE BUTINGTING EVERYTHING"! :glee:
    Ni-recycle ito sa Kool Ka Lang, as you can notice this sign too in Jack's "talyer"! :D
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    didn't they put their fingers to their temples & did this tapping thing too? :glee:
  • Ang gusto kong way of doing magic yung ke Yaya Engkantada, yung may duradura effect pa sa kamay...

Ehehehe...