Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Terminator 3

I've been waiting for this for some time now.
Lots of enemies!
you can see the trailer here at:

http://www.terminator3.com

its coming 2003!
He'll be back! :skull:

Comments

• MaverickMaverick PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    when the people saw the teaser trailer for T3 nung july 4 weekend nagpalakpakan sila. the excitement is building... :D
  • tama ka dyan maverick!

its building up!
    can't wait for July next year!
  • I have the same feeling. Iba talaga pag narining mo yung musical score! Parang nostalgic ang dating....
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger is desperate for a hit movie right now, and hopefully, donning the old 'Terminator' leathers and shades will revive his sagging acting career. But many people are saying he should run for office.
  • Mickey2000Mickey2000 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    loveforthemouse.gifOpen on July 13,2003
  • Buhayin ko na tong thread.

Malapit na eh.

*okay*
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's gonna suck! Hehehe.
  • JeffreywJeffreyw PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Definitely one of the best movies to watch this year...

Katawa.com --- Classified Ads Forum, trade, buy, swap, request and advertise for free.
  • carry pa kaya ni Ahnold yung Terminator image? Tanda na din kasi nya eh...
  • I've visited the website...will T3 topple Matrix Reloaded? This I've got to see...
  • an aging Arnold Schwarzenegger in a Terminator movie without James Cameron and Linda Hamilton? I think it's time Arnold concentrated on his political career because his days as a box office powerhouse are long gone.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i just hope this multi-million dollar gamble lives up to the hype... :teehee:
  • Will this movie be shown in the Philippines? I mean, Claire Danes is on it. I heard that all movies featuring this actress will be banned from showing in Manila due to what she said several years ago.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    heymikey: it will still be shown... you know naman the culture of pinoys... most of us tend to forget things easily...

pero good point... baka sa city of manila proper lang banned if ever... yun ang epicenter ng panlalait ni claire danes dati eh. :)
  • Akala ko ba naubos na lahat nung hardware for the creation of the robots in T2?
  • aba! Kailangang sabihin kaagad kay manila city councilor Kim Atienza ito at nang ma-ban! Claire Danes ba naman!
  • Who gives a sh!t about Claire Danes these days?
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    can't wait for this film,bakit nga pala wala si Edward Fulong ? What kind of machine yung kalaban ni Arnold sa part 3? Kasi pansin ko paang supe hi-tech na sya unlike T1000 na capable lang of shapeshifting, pero sa skills almost kapantay nya si T800.
    Ano ba ang tawag sa machine sa T3?Mukha kasing no match si T800 sa kanya.
  • jdlcjdlc PExer
    Very entertaining movie.:up:

This is no intellectual sci-fi movie. The story is pretty straightforward and a little thin and the logic of the time travel is debatable. However, I really enjoyed this movie a lot. Instead of style, you have pure raw action reminiscent of the 90's action movies. At times it's funny(and maybe a little corny) and doesn't take itself too seriously. The actors (particularly Nick Stahl) were quite good and believable for the most part even when their dialogue tends to do otherwise. Arnold reprises his role and still look fit for the part. It is also funny how he plays around with the mythos of his character. While not as intimidating as Agent Dougat(sp?)...uh... I mean T1000 in Terminator 2, TX(Loken) is still a fun villain to watch.

The most admirable thing about this movie is how they ended it. After all that car chases, slam-bang and trigger-happy action, it is surprising(...well not really that surprising considering the title of the movie) that they ended it on a sad and haunting note.

In my opinion, Terminator 3 is better than Terminator 1 and maybe just about the same as Terminator 2.

Sue me, but I like this simplistic movie way more than that intelligent "kuno" Matrix: Reloaded. T3 delivered and probably did well even more than expected while MR was a disappointment overall in story and action(admittedly a lot of it due to hype). Sorry if I offended some fans. This is just an opinion. PEACE!

Favorite Ahnuld One-Liner: Talk to the hand!
    Favorite Action Sequence: The Crane Chase
    Favorite TX Power: Inflatable Boobs:D
  • the occasional funny lines, yes, do love the inflatable boobies :lol:,
    but on the whole parang bitin! seemed like a really short movie.

Oh well. Hard to be frightened of a really babelicious babe hahaha :D Terminate me! Terminate me! :D