Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

disgusting

whats the most disgusting anime youve watch???

Comments

• Uhhmm, Tokyo Decadence?

But I've only seen clips of it.... will that count?
  • not counting hentai it would definitely be Wedding Peach. Gawd! What a stupid anime!

Among the animes AXN has shown uhhh... I can't decide there are loads of 'em crappy animes... ok I'll list and reason out:

1. The Wave of Rage - silly story and poor animation.
    2. Burn Up Excess - pointless most of the time, inconsistent animation and it's really bad if it's at it's worst. The only thing that's excessive here is their boobs :D but hehehe some of the episodes are a bit funny(I can't forget that EVA rip-off episode).
    3. Gate Keepers - silly story and too many unexplained stuffs(gatepower? what the hell is that?). Good animation though...
    4. Space Warship Yohko Yamamoto - again silly story... the colors drop per episode too. Rururu is nice though... :D

ah well that's I can list for now among the AXN anime.
  • It has to be Yotoden. That copy of mine was in VHS. Ten minutes into it, I used the tape to record the Calendar Girls grand finals. I'm not regretting that decision.
  • disgusting.. actually it is not quite disgusting... maybe some scene is so vulgar.. but i like it..
    sailormoonX:D :cool:
  • Hated Shin Hakkenden hindi ko nakita kung bakit naobssess ako dito dati. [sorry to the fans!]

Yung iba... not really disgusting... but it did not live up to my expectations... Fushigi Yuugi and Ah! My Goddess sorry ulit sa mga fans!
  • yung live action version ng la blue girl yuck
  • FLCL a.k.a. FURI KURI

very weird anime.. makes you ask the question: "what the hell is happening???"

scenes make you quite dizzy...
  • Originally posted by Erning_S
    yung live action version ng la blue girl yuck
    ganun ba alin dun dami kasi nun eh at saka ano yung babae dun sa live ver. ng la blue
  • Originally posted by MAD_pATUY
    FLCL a.k.a. FURI KURI

Hey but the music is ... cool (parang addict lang nga minsan) and it's very funny :D
  • liked the songs too.. pero ang labo talaga ng palabas na ito eh hehehe ... lalo na yung segment na parang naging manga yung anime.. ang bilis ng salita at pag flash ng subs hahaha... nakakahilo
  • Originally posted by Kuroi_Sabato
    not counting hentai it would definitely be Wedding Peach. Gawd! What a stupid anime!

Among the animes AXN has shown uhhh... I can't decide there are loads of 'em crappy animes... ok I'll list and reason out:

1. The Wave of Rage - silly story and poor animation.
    2. Burn Up Excess - pointless most of the time, inconsistent animation and it's really bad if it's at it's worst. The only thing that's excessive here is their boobs :D but hehehe some of the episodes are a bit funny(I can't forget that EVA rip-off episode).
    3. Gate Keepers - silly story and too many unexplained stuffs(gatepower? what the hell is that?). Good animation though...
    4. Space Warship Yohko Yamamoto - again silly story... the colors drop per episode too. Rururu is nice though... :D

ah well that's I can list for now among the AXN anime.

Ang ganda nga ng Wave of Rage at Gatekeepers. Ganda ng labanan at story. Ang pangit Evangelion at Samx at Ghost in the Shell. Napakabulok ng mga story.:p
  • Everyone's got different opinions. Baka yung corny sa isa eh top notch sa iba. But anyway, here are some of MY not-so-favorable animes. I'm not targetting the fans, wala akong problem if you like it. I just don't dig mushy stuff, okay? (Though now I hardly watch anime, since I'm getting into Video Games)

-Fushigi Yuugi (I don't like Miaka being molested every now and then, especially at the OVA)
    -Sailormoon
    -Wedding Peach
    -Lupin the 3rd (Heard it has good storyline but I don't dig the animation)

I like Saber Marionette...well, Lynx (Luchs) anyway.

1ukyo_dmcgif.txt1jincatgif.txt
    ~SnowFallSlasher~
    Mouse Art Master
  • i hate love hina kase its so sexist and full of pointless jokes. Astig lang sya sa first 2 eps...
  • Originally posted by maranina
    i hate love hina kase its so sexist and full of pointless jokes. Astig lang sya sa first 2 eps...

naawa na ng aako kay keitaro eh.. hehehe pero it was a good anime, excluding the filler eps of course... the Xmas special was good too.. go watch it :D hehehe
  • c0Rinthianc0Rinthian PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by MAD_pATUY
    FLCL a.k.a. FURI KURI

:lol: actually- I found it quite entertaining (being a Gainax junkie)- but yeah- it had "experiment" written all over it- but, it was entertaining nonetheless.

Anyway, here's the anime I'd avoid at all cost:

1) Tekken (pure trash)
    2) MD Geist (unanimously voted the worst anime ever)
    3) Any Tagalog dubbed anime
    4) Sailor Moon
    5) Gravitation (***** fest)
    6) Fake (semi-Yaoi)
  • Originally posted by anticentipede

Ang ganda nga ng Wave of Rage at Gatekeepers. Ganda ng labanan at story. Ang pangit Evangelion at Samx at Ghost in the Shell. Napakabulok ng mga story.:p

Well, noon naging fave ko GK... but it came to the point na 'di ko pala type...i think shado cheesy ni Ruriko towards Shun... And i didn't like it cos it was well...
    Actually, gusto ko lang doon c Megumi at c Misao...
    And I realize i dig the more complicated ones... ( i still like the 'cute' genre though..[Galaxy Angels...])
  • hahaha!!! parehas pala tayo! di ko rin gusto gatekeepers kasi napakakeso ng mga characters lalo nga yung si Ruriko. Si Megumi lang rin ang gusto ko dun eh! :D
  • i liked the animation in GateKeepers but im not really a fan of the anime.
    sometimes their eyes are just too big as in too round and...uh its like its gonna pop out out of their sockets...
  • i hate.... this anime... and the likes of it.....

M O J A ..... (i don't even want to state the whole name.)
    D O R E I..... (grrrr....)
    P O K E M..... (Grrrrrr....)
    Crayon Shin..... (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!)

eto medyo medya:
    Fushigi Yuugi -> mukha kasing telenovela e.
    (tamahome: miyaka!!
    miyaka: tamahome!!!
    ..........)

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRAVITATION ->[email protected]!!! nothing but [email protected]!!!!!!