PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

Pls help me! May research ako sa isang major subj ko. Tulungan nyo naman ako.

The topic is all about " Investment and Income" here in our country. From 1992-2002 or from Ramos administration up to the present. Pls help me naman tatanawin kong utang na loob.

Thank you very much...

Comments

• cbc22cbc22 Registered User PExer
    Originally posted by M_Proud2b_a_CSB
    The topic is all about " Investment and Income" here in our country. From 1992-2002 or from Ramos administration up to the present. Pls help me naman tatanawin kong utang na loob.

Thank you very much...

Hi Proud2b a CSB,

What about "Investment and Income"? Can you be a little more specific?

Also, where are you in your topic? Are you just starting out or have you done some research already?

:redsmile:
  • Actually I'm not yet started kasi kakabigay lang nitong week na to. Kasi Tri-sem kami at kaka-start lang ng class namin. Anyways, to be more specific, ang research project ko ay about sa investment and income for the past 10 years. Kung ano ba ang nangyari during that time. Comparing the past administration. Example, saan mas mataas ang ivestment sa admin ba ni Cory, ni Ramos o ni Erap o ni GMA. Pls. naman oh kung may alam ka tulungan mo naman ako kasi hindi enough ang time eh kasi itong trimester na to ang pinakamaiksi sa amin. Actually, we are scheduled to present it on Nov. 4 at ang pasahan ay Nov 15.

Thanx ha...Ingat
  • altairaltair The Flying Eagle PExer
    try getting these figures from government agencies. I think NEDA and BOI track these figures
  • rains_delightrains_delight Banned by Admin PExer
    You can go to NEDA. The address is amorsolo st. Legaspi Village, Makati City. It is just near Makati Cinema Square.
  • Thanx sa inyo ha. Wish me luck na sana pumasa ako sa subject na to kasi gusto ko na talagang grumadweyt ngayong year, kaso dahil baka sa subject na to ay sumabit ako..thanks

Kung meron man kayong mga data or information about my topic pls PM to me. ITs a big help for me kasi andami ko ring ginagawa at kulang ang oras ko.

Kasi right now i'm doing my thesis and at the same time yung mga major subject ko pa.

PLS. PLS. PLS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file