Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON SOAP BATTLE: its Jolina Jolog's KAHIT KAILAN vs Marvin's TABING ILOG

rambol na to, ayaw patalo sa ratings ang mga network. dating love team ngayung pinag-rarambol.

todo na to

Comments

• crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i havent seen "kahit kailan" with jolina in it so i guess im going to be biased and say that i like "tabing ilog" better, but not really because of marvin but because of papa jordan :love:

:heart:
  • Hahah, akala ko ako lang nakapansin.
  • ok, i used to be a really big fan of Tabing-ilog until the writers in that show started screwing the storyline. they've been acting like a bunch of p.ukes for the longest time. but they do have their lucid moments. at yun ang mga panahong nanonood ako thanks to the very minimal exposure of the pu.ke-inducing scenes. [hint: soulmate crap!:rolleyes: whadayaknow?]

while i've been a viewer since both of the show's premiere telecast, i have to vote for Kahit Kailan. their slight advantage is because of the humor they injected to the show. although it has it's flaws too. writers over there screw storylines as well. but who doesn't? so depende na lang kung aling show ang less-nakakapanginig laman sa yo, siempre dun ka.:glee:
  • well, di ako maka-vote...

i find jolina's part in kahit kailan humorous kaso lang nililipat ko na pag di na sya sa eksena.
    about tabing ilog, ok sya kaso nga, the storylines are so nakakayamot sometimes.
  • Tabing Ilog sucks. My money goes to Ms. Jols...
  • Ano role ni Marvin sa Tabing-Ilog? Isn't he too old for that show?
  • Originally posted by mintymalone
    Ano role ni Marvin sa Tabing-Ilog? Isn't he too old for that show?

ang alam ko matanda c jolina k marvin.. almost a yr

wholesome and pacutesy kc palagi c jolina while c marvin nagpapasexy minsan so parang mas mature c marvin
  • nung anjan pa ko sa pinas ang last kong nakita eh Annakarenina pa against Tabing-Ilog eh.. im just curious.. kung jolina vs. marvin.... e di ibig sabihin asa 7 na si jolina?

*not that i care... *
  • sorry ha pero mas maganda yata ang book 1 ng Kahit Kailan.
  • ONce again...pinig-initan ni callcenterdude si Jolina. :rolleyes:

Basta ako, Kahit Kailan.

btw, somebody mentioned that Jolina may be a year older than Marvin...yes but not a year. I think it's just two months or something...
  • BASTA ISA LANG ANG ALAM KO...

MARVIN IS A BIG F A G G O T

BADING!!!!!!!!!!!!