FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

console cafe, better ba siya or worse than lan gaming?

jtanjtan Demon Hunter ✭✭
what do you think?

Comments

• hmm..

i think lan gaming is better kasi one can own a gaming console at home and play with it alone... sa lan gaming.. usually u can also have games sa pc mo na pang lan kaso d den masaya if kaw lang mag isa...

pero siguro having a cafe with network gaming tapos adding a few console units might be good... :)

especially areas with lots of kids...
  • zimdudezimdude indietechartist PExer
    I think it's more for lower-income locations where the people can't afford their own consoles... the units would be cheaper (like if they're happy with PS1's) but they would probably break more easily...
  • CuteNixCuteNix Cute Member PExer
    i've been thinking of adding consoles to my network gaming shop in laguna...i've looked around kasi and they are sooo engrossed w/ the PS1...kaya i was thinking that if i put PS2 or XBOX here for sure mag click...
  • I think one thing you can get away with (esp. with newer gen. consoles -- PS2 & XBOX) is networked console gaming -- for the same reason that people, even those with high-end PCs at home, go to network gaming cafés to play.
  • jtanjtan Demon Hunter ✭✭
    i agree, can anyone recommend me where to buy ps2? probably yun naka modify na and no more swapping para less hassle
  • greenhills i think madami.. or sa xtreme games... pexer ata may ari si agwe23

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90347

eto thread nya ... :)
  • nt_sportnt_sport . : c'',) : . PExer
    btw, just curious... what-ever happened to those 'family computer for rent' fad in the late 80's & early 90's? was it illegalized or did the business just die down?

just a thought. i dont mean to be pessimistic. :rolleyes:
  • SILENTMAXSILENTMAX FOCUSED PExer
    yep it will work

so much so that im also looking into it

when i was 8 me and my cusin rented a family computer
    when i was 15 i was renting a playstation

hmmm although the goverment tries to stop it it will eventually find a way to sprout out somewhere and make the operators money.

i know of a legal provision in which a console cafe is perfectly legal.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file