Do you believe that there are aliens in the planet today?

nixnix Administrator PEx Moderator
With all the UFO talk and the aliens scenarios portrayed in tv and movies, can there really be aliens living amongst us without our even knowing it?

Comments

• IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Some people I've met, unfortunately, are so strange that I'm inclined to believe that they came from outer space.
  • green gringreen grin Member PExer
    nix and ira, dito lang nga sa pex parang meron na, di ba?

(nanoo-nanoo!)
  • §ínned™§ínned™ Banned by Admin PExer
    [email protected] :D

Believe it or not, there is one place in Chile, in the mountains particularly, where aliens are believed to visit every now and then. The Chileans documented this.

Have you seen this video about an American family being abducted by some creepy aliens video-ed by the ones who were abducted themselves? They showed this on HBO before, but it was re-enacted as the US government kept the original video from the public. Experts on film graphics and effects studied the actual video and found it to be authentic.

§inned™
  • YoshiYoshi Member PExer
    Palagay ko I have alien blood. :)
    what did i just say?
  • p.i.joep.i.joe Member PExer
    I don't know if aliens are living with us but it's really mind boggling to think that we're all alone in this vast universe.
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Wow, talaga, Sinned? Ano raw itsura ng aliens?

Green grin: No comment! :D

[This message has been edited by Ira (edited 01-27-2000).]
  • clawed_outclawed_out Banned by Admin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hmmm aliens

oonga sinned how do they look?

*kamot buntot!*
  • KamatayanKamatayan www.digitalfrap.com PExer
    What do you think will be the alien's first words to man ? I'm betting on "I gotta pee...", hey it's a long trip...
  • jojo Member PExer

LOL! K, that's a good one. ;)

the alien's second set of words would be, "i like to have a contact....with you."

• wolverinewolverine Ang pagbabalik. PExer
    in my opinion, i believe that there are other creatures from outer space. the universe is just too big for us humans alone. sabi nga sa contact, "it's an awful waste of space", kung tayo lang ang creatures. kung merong aliens dito sa planeta... meron din siguro. there's just too many disturbing stories, strange occurrences and weird landmarks to prove that there are indeed aliens on our planet.
  • ReflectionReflection Member PExer
    After the Hubble Space Telescope (HST) was recently repaired, it clearly showed additional galaxies which were not known before. That reinforces my belief on the possibilities of existing different forms of life (aliens to us) out there.

• §ínned™§ínned™ Banned by Admin PExer
    Is it possible that we are the aliens being looked for or tracked down by some life forms out there in some galaxies? Magulo ba?

They look like this daw, the usual:

alienfem.gif

§inned™
    hey, that's a picture of my high school chemistry teacher, mr. gilbert paredes!

hi, sir!
  • mparazmparaz Member PExer
    Yes I do believe so. But not in the physical form and in that stereotypical Roswell/Area 51 look. Instead they're here in spiritual form...
  • [L]es[L]es _________ PExer
    YESSSSSSSSSSS !!! HE LIVES IN ANTIPOLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • savage-savage- tralalala ladida PExer
    blush.gif [email protected][L]es........ blush.gif

**what do u call my parents??? whehheeheh blush.gif *runningman* blush.gif
  • ChiQuiChiQui Member PExer
    Well.. anything's possible.
  • Assassin_MageAssassin_Mage Warmonger PExer
    mmm.. considering the we have erap as president, i wouldn't rule out the probability of aliens being in our midst... lol.gif

if truth be told, I tihnk I just saw one running out the door a whiel ago.
  • neth_rowneth_row Moderator PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sana kunin na lang nila si erap....ay huwag pala, baka isipin nila sobrang bobo naman papala ng mga earthlings.......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file