Are You Afraid Of Death?

honestly, i am not afraid to die. it's not that i'm super prepared na but... i guess it's not just one thing that scares me. afterall, nobodyever knows what it's really like after death, kahit sabihin pa nila na mahihirapan tayo sa hell if masama tayo nung nabubuhay pa or feeling great tayo sa heaven if super bait tayo nung nabubuhay pa. siguro the best thing to do is just to live by our faith. by then, we'll always feel great! baka nga nde pa naten maramdaman na patay na pala tayo! :)

Comments

• DEATHCRAYONDEATHCRAYON ...... PExer
    ............BASTA QUICK DEATH HEHEHEHE
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    I went to the hospital yesterday and saw this old man crying as his blood pressure was being taken. I didn't know why he was weeping, but a thought went through my mind: no one is prepared for death, not even the old. We are never ready to accept our mortality.

Are you afraid to die?

• TiNTiNTooTTiNTiNTooT Member PExer
    oo... takot ako kay DEATHCRAYON... scary yung pic nya eh... mumu! :)
  • KamatayanKamatayan www.digitalfrap.com PExer
    *amoy kili kili*

Di naman ako mabaho ah ? Bat kayo matatakot sa akin ?
  • nope. kasi after nating pinanganak, d only thing na sigurado is mamatay din tayo.
    peace!!!
  • annemacannemac Member PExer

IM AFRAID TO DIE, ONLY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE PEOPLE I LOVE BEHIND.

I'VE HAD 2 DEATH EXPERIENCES IN THE FAMILY: 1) A VERY SUDDEN ONE, UNEXPECTED -- HEART ATTACK; 2) AN EXPECTED ONE -- CANCER VICTIM. BOTH ARE EQUALLY AS PAINFUL.

BUT IF I WERE TO THINK OF MYSELF ALONE, DEATH WOULD BE MOST WELCOME.
  • jepoyjepoy Member PExer
    Even though i feel that i'm fully prepared to meet my Creator, i can't help but be a little afraid. Just like annemac, i worry about the the people that i'll leave behind and not myself. Pero i'm prepared to go..
    "Whenever you're ready Lord." :)
  • YoshiYoshi Member PExer
    Who isn't? But then if you're really ready for it, then it shouldn't be a problem at all.
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    My question is, even if we know we will evetually die, how can we prepare for it, is it even possible to? Remember that old guy I mentioned who was crying as his BP was being taken, I just felt that, old as he was, he wasn't really ready to go yet. So the thing is, how do we prepare ourselves for death?
  • NicoNico Member PExer
    Ey!!! I'm not afraid of death. Death is just the absence of life, right? I can deal with that. I'm ready to part with everything and everyone in this world. Aren't u? i mean, the things r useless and the people will join u soon when they die. No big deal! but what I am afraid of is dying. I afraid of the pain i might go through to attain death.
  • jepoyjepoy Member PExer
    Ada: i think that you can prepare for death spiritually, as far as making peace with God, that's if you believe in a Higher Being ofcourse. But physically and emotionally, it would almost be impossible to prepare for death, i think.
  • ReflectionReflection Member PExer
    Opinion ko lang ito. I think it is not the actual dying that most people are afraid of but they are afraid/anxious of the unknown.

No one really knows what is on the other side after we cross over from this life and this is what most of us find scary. However, our faith in God will sustain us and give us the courage to accept His Holy will.

The best way to prepare for this eventuality is to make sure we leave the best legacy and memories behind. It is not our material things that will ultimately be important but how people will remember us long after we are gone.

~Reflect on this!~
  • wolverinewolverine Ang pagbabalik. PExer
    ako hindi. siguro kasi wala pa naman akong iiwanan na anak kaya ok lang mawala ako.
  • BraveheartBraveheart Banned by Admin PExer
    No. My name is Braveheart.
  • tootytooty Member PExer
    No
    I wanna embrace it
  • mparazmparaz Member PExer
    No, it's just passing on to another life that you believe in... or another life if you believe in reincarnation (as I do)
  • savage-savage- tralalala ladida PExer
    blush.gif no....teeheehee.... blush.gif
  • brownpaubrownpau Member PExer
    braveheart >;>; LOL :D

Myself, I'm not afraid of death per se, because I'm fully prepared, and I've made my peace with God through Jesus Christ.

However, I'm much more fearful of the pain that accompanies death. I agree with DEATHCRAYON: I'd rather have it fast. I don't want to be eaten by rats (shudder) or piranhas or anything horribly painful and drawn-out like that.
  • [L]es[L]es _________ PExer
    nahhh.. i'm immortal
    i'll tell you what i'm afraid of, it's losing my baby.

[This message has been edited by [L]es (edited 04-22-2000).]
  • alleycatalleycat Member PExer
    I'm not afraid of dying. Rather, I'm afraid of how I will die. Will it be painful? Will it be quick? Or will it be a slow, and long agony?
    Death is inevitable. Why should I be afraid of death. After all, when I die, I have conquered life. There would be nothing more to be afraid of.
    Right.
    ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file