FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Do you pray before eating or not?

tRiStAntRiStAn Member PExer
I just make the sign of the cross, except when others insist that a formal prayer be said.

Comments

• WiNChEsTeRWiNChEsTeR Member PExer
    i just say a simple prayer... thank Him, bless the food then pray that He'll provide for the needy :) ... but when i'm with the group we say a formal prayer :)
  • b*witchedb*witched Member PExer
    yup, i say a short prayer before meals. :)
  • brownpaubrownpau Member PExer
    Sometimes, when I'm especially spiritually stagnant, prayer before meals lang ang prayer ko buong araw. blush.gif
  • tootytooty Member PExer
    NO
  • munikmunik . PExer
    I say, "Rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub."
  • ChiQuiChiQui Member PExer
    Sad to say, not anymore.
  • rorsrors smash mo mukha mo :) PExer
    no, except when i'm with my high school friends. they always say their prayers before meal.
  • NoesisNoesis D' magical dragon =) PExer
    Yes, I thank God for the meal. angel.gif
  • adlawadlaw gi-atay. PExer
    i say a silent thank you to the farmers and fishermen who made possible the feast before me...
  • amparo_paroamparo_paro Member PExer
    yes i do. you can't start a meal at our place without praying first and that has become a habit so even if i eat out or kahit na nakaisang subo na i still pray.
  • Steven20Steven20 Member PExer
    I do pray before eating..."bless us oh Lord, and these thy gifts, in which we are about to receive from thy goodness. Amen" :)
  • osangosang Skin my Senses PExer
    yes!!!...before eating lang pero after eating, lagi kong nalilimutan eh!
  • kayikayi Member PExer
    yeah i do thank God for the bounty i am about to partake!!.. kse feeling ko HE deserves it.. sa kanya galing lahat ng blessings natin... and besides kung di ako magpray and thank Him for the food, para na rin akong aso na kakain lang agad walang pinapasalamatan... :)
  • St. of PexSt. of Pex Member PExer
    I do!!!

But then again what do you expect!!! :)

God Bless!!!
  • eboyeboy Member PExer
    Yep I do say a short parayer!!!!! :)
  • dAnJeNdAnJeN Member PExer
    yes i do...olweyz! :)
  • yax-ytterpyax-ytterp ??d?zz????",2,"f93f4e1a0e8402088d31696886123f9fwhH
    sumtymz wen i remember to do so... :D
  • I USED TO, but now hindi na. I don't know kung bakit bigla na lang na-stop.
  • jortjort Member PExer
    yes, i still pray before eating. minsan siyempre, di maiwasang makalimutan. i also pray before sleep.
    :smile:
  • AteRoneeAteRonee Member PExer
    Not always, especially kung kami lang ni KuyaDanny ang kakain. But when we eat together with the kids, we definitely pray before meals. This is to reinforce the value-building process they are undergoing as they grow up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file