Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

do lasalle university gives SUPPORT to CSB????

guys...just want to ask if u really give support sa CSB??? do u consider them as a LASALLIAN??????? :D

ANIMO LASALLE
ARRIBA LETRAN!

Comments

• they should! csb is part of the la salle system, so both schools should help each other...

particularly, csb needs to take some lessons from la salle when it comes to playing with lechon, este, heart...porke't pasok na sila sa final 4, mukhang lumamya na ang laro nila...

LECHON = LYDIA'S (TM)
  • Mali naman english ng thread na ito
  • i am from dlsu-main and i personally like csb for it's innovative courses. the aims and objectives of dlsu for coming up with CSB is very good. it's to give chance to students who excel in the new fields yet unknown to society and fields rarely explored by many just because the norms of society don't appreciate it or them.

the prob with CSB is with the students. i mean some students, not all students. look at them and you'll know what i mean.

about the english or grammar of this thread, so what if it's wrong? at least we all understood what the author is trying to imply. there's no such thing as wrong grammar, only wrong comprehension and misunderstanding.

animo la salle! animo benilde!
  • Originally posted by raingage_jaljal
    i am from dlsu-main and i personally like csb for it's innovative courses. the aims and objectives of dlsu for coming up with CSB is very good. it's to give chance to students who excel in the new fields yet unknown to society and fields rarely explored by many just because the norms of society don't appreciate it or them.

the prob with CSB is with the students. i mean some students, not all students. look at them and you'll know what i mean.

about the english or grammar of this thread, so what if it's wrong? at least we all understood what the author is trying to imply. there's no such thing as wrong grammar, only wrong comprehension and misunderstanding.

animo la salle! animo benilde!

I fully agree with you on that matter. I used to be from Main and I'm now in CSB (blame it all on accounting aargghh). Some students are really lax in their studies and well, they take things easy.. as if they can pay their way out. Pero there's people naman who you can see nag-aaral naman talaga. It's just so frustrating (and irritating at times) to have such careless and too laid-back people in class. Ewan ko, siguro kasi I've already learned my lesson in life well (nadapa na nga kasi ako hehehe) so mas na-appreciate ko yung second chance ko with my studies.

*paw*
  • i agree.

ang daming intriguing courses sa CSB- siguro fault na rin ng admin un kaya ganoon ang naging impression natin sa kanila. if la salle wanted it to be a high caliber school they should have raised the standards from the start.:D

:hippie: :imu: :hippie:
  • thanks sa reply dudes.....:D
    PEACE:cool:
  • Originally posted by StArBuXs
    Mali naman english ng thread na ito

ano ba tamang grammar???? MR. NAGMAMAGALING???? :furious:
  • its a given, members of the dlsu system help each other out. even non-members but are la salle supervised schools are given attention by the board of trustees. regading csb, with the plan of the university college, im sure pwede na talagang sabihin na hindi pinapawalang-bahala ang csb (tama ba grammar? hehe). i respect the institution that csb is and wants to be in the future. alternative types of courses offered in this college reflects csb's pioneering thrust in certain industries that need more attention in society. :D