Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

in love with the guy bestfriend

what do you guys think about this thingy.. something between you and you're guy bestfriend?????!!!!! or maybe girlbestfriend in the case of guys?

Comments

• If you're in love with your guy best friend / girl best friend, then tell them. If you're really good friends, you'll fall out of love because you want to keep each other. If you get hurt, that isn't enough reason for you two NOT to be friends anymore.

The trick of a quality friendship is getting past the expectations and the tampuhans. If you have that level of friendship, then maybe your love is worth a shot.
  • its natural....but sometimes...relationship ruin the bond of friendship....kasi for the guy's case,.....if niligawan niya yung friend niya ang nabasted siya, will they still be friends? kung sinagot nga siya, e kung nagbreak, friends parin kaya sila or the question is...mag best friend paba sila?

mahirap din kasi e
  • i think thats jsut normal..happens all the time..esp,hir in pex :uhhuh:
    i think u should jsut express what u feel for him ...cguro find a ryt time and ryt mood :shrug:
  • Haaaay... this happened to me! Fell in love with my guy best friend and I got so scared to confess my feelings that I built this distance between us...

The feelings not there anymore but I'd always regret losing him.
  • ally... exactly! nagka gap din kami ni guy best friend. but luckily, i think i won him back na. nut then there's this nagging thought *frustration* in my mind..... na lagi mo na lang iisipin.... what if?!?!?!?! coz nothing happend. i mean frends pa rin kami yeah....... pero ang sad lang isipin.... what if?!?!?!?! huhu. i have a bf now, mag tu2 years na... and i am so damn lost!!!!

anyway...
  • hey i can relate to this topic!:glee: this guy is one of my closest friends...weve been friends for almost 3 yrs and i began to like him a few months after knowing him. hindi nya alam yon and i dont have any plans of telling him kahit hanggang sa tumanda ako, sayang ang friendship:hopeless:...i cant take the risk. i dont want him to think that ive taken advantage of our friendship, kala pa naman nya harmless ako:grinroll:... pero lam mo mahirap kasi minsan kung ano2 na ang pumapasok sa utak mo, u also cant help but wonder if he feels the same way...lalo na sa part ko kasi ayoko naman maging assuming:rotfl:...pero there are some things that are quite obvious na, even our friends can see it...u cant help but think if there is something going on...pero shempre, deadma...kunwari nalang joke...and of course, how could i forget he likes someone else!:sad: so id just better shut up dba?! just settle for the friendship, with the "kilig" on the side...un nalang siguro consolation ko.:bonkself:
  • eh pano if ur inlove with ur guy bestfriend pero he's inlove with YOUR girl bestfriend?!?!OUCH noh?!?!

-->mahirap talagang sabihin...syempre may fear of rejection and fear of losing someone special...kaya ko?im not prepared to tell him...not yet...:rolleyes:
  • KeiFeR123KeiFeR123 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by devil_gurl
    its natural....but sometimes...relationship ruin the bond of friendship....kasi for the guy's case,.....if niligawan niya yung friend niya ang nabasted siya, will they still be friends? kung sinagot nga siya, e kung nagbreak, friends parin kaya sila or the question is...mag best friend paba sila?

mahirap din kasi e

I think the friendship will always be there especially when you both established a strong friendship together. If walang nangyari sa relationship, you both will always be there pa rin. Diba ganyan sa My Best Friend's Wedding? I mean this is not really just a fiction pero nangyayari talaga ito. If the guy or girl nailang sa iyo after sa mga nangyari, that means may problema yun personality niya. I mean... which is pretty rare na mangyari diba? Matagal na kayo magkaibigan eh. Make sense? Diba nakakahinayang yan?

Pero if you have second thought na kung ipagtatapat mo na mahal mo best friend mo, I would say go for it. It happened to me once dahil yun I have a best friend for about 16 years and she recently got married. I should have said something dati but it was too late. The other thing is she felt something for me once pero she thought na baka hanggang friend ang tignin ko sa kanya. All she said was "Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang?". Sounds familiar ba? hahaha

have a nice day...
  • hehehe... I know it hurts... I'm one of those people who got to lose a loveone because of a bestfriend... actually I didn't lose her because of her bestfriend or so I thought? hehehe... la lang...

siguro I just hate the fact na we started as very good friends then to lovers then back to friends... eep. I really hate that idea. kaya lang her bestfriend started telling her I love you kahit na kami pa rin... thats... grr... ewan ko ba? goodluck na lang sa kanila.
  • hey maldita18...i could really relate to your "what if's". i'm now very much happy and in love with my bf but sometimes, there are moments that i wonder...what if?

i'd always remember this look that we exchanged across the garden of this hotel just minutes before he said his vows to someone else. was that regret and sadness in his eyes? i don't know and i wouldn't know now.

i know you're not asking for it but i'd give it to you anyway. :balloon: tell your best friend what you feel. not because he may feel the same way but you need to tell him, to be fair and true to yourself and to your present bf. don't be like me who looks back and sigh and wonder... what if.
  • One thing that really hurts is not being able to express your feelings...
  • Originally posted by raksmile
    One thing that really hurts is not being able to express your feelings...

yeah...ang sakit kasi you suffer in silence..on your own...eh pano naman if sabihin mo dun sa friend mo?and he rejects you?anung mas masakit dun?:rolleyes:
  • booghawbooghaw PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by raksmile
    One thing that really hurts is not being able to express your feelings...

the un-answerable "What ifs???" huh.... yeah, its true that it really hurts not to be able to tell your best friend that you've already fallen in love with her...and you know what really $uck$? she's pregnant now and i do not know anything about it. i was the last person to know. i dont even know who the f*cking guy is...to think we we're best friends huh...:tampo: now we're not talking that much, just a simple hi & hello....

sorry bout the outburst...:depressed2: just letting out some steam...

*my very 1st post.... and it had to be about this topic... very much can relate...:sad:
  • simurgh.... napaka-sad nung situation mo. i know how that must feel. un ngang nawalan ka ng bf... grabe na un di ba? tapos pati bestfriend.... hirap nun ha...

ally, hindi ko na nga lang iniintindi eh.... ung about kay guy bestfriend. kasi ung bf ko, ang bait nya as in. he doesnt deserve na baliwalain ko. and anyway, i love my boyfrined naman. siguro nafrufrustrate lang ako dun sa guy bestfriend. but for now, eh cguro, tama ana ako sa best friend ko na lang sya, da ba?

anyway i think you guys will like this. please read this. it really made me cry...

10th grade

As I sat there in english class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called “best friend”. I stared at her long silky hair, and wished she were mine. But she didn’t notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked upto me and asked for the notes that she missed the day before. I handed them to her. She said ‘thanks’ and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I lov her but I’m just too shy, and I don’t know why.

11th grade

The phone rang. On the other end it was her. She was in tears,mumbling on and on about her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn’t want to be alone,so I did. As I sit next to her on the sofa,I stared at her soft eyes wishing she were mine.after two hours, a Drew Barrymore movie and three bags of chips,she decided to got to sleep. She looked at me,said ‘thanks’ and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friend, I love her but I’m just too shy,and I don’t know why.

Senior Year

The day before prom, she walked to my locker “my date is sick”, she said. “He’s not gonna go.” Well, I didn’t have a date, and in the sevnh grade, we made a promise that neither of us, had dates, we would go together just as “best friends”. So we did. Prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she isnt thingking of me like that, and I know it. Then she said “I had the best time, thanks!” and give a kiss on te cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to now that I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just too shy and I don’t know why. A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t notice like that and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat and cried as I hugged her, then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, “you’re my best friend, thanks!” and gae me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know tha I don’t want to be just friends, I love her but I’m just too shy, and I don’t know why.

Now I sit at the pews of the church. That girl is gettig married now. I watced her say ‘I do.’ An drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to mine, but she didn’t see me like that and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said “you came”, she said, “thanks!” and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don’t want to be just friends. I love her but I’m just too shy and I don’t why.

Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of the girl who used to be my ‘best friend’.at the service ,they read a diary entry she had written in highschool years and this is what it read: “I stare at him, wishing he was mine,but he doesn’t notice me lie that. I want to tell him I want him to know that I don’t want to be just friends, I love him but I’m just too shy and I don’t know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me”…..’I wish I did too……..’ I thought to myself and I cried.

sad di ba?
  • yeah, i read that story na...a friend emailed it to me...it really made me think pero...ang hirap talaga eh...:rolleyes:
  • :depressed:

/me reminisce..
  • sux..coz it will jaz ruin ur friendship...but it depends though, how y'all started, if you've been friends for a long time then u realize dat u have feelings for him, think about it...and make sure dat u really like him..c0z maybe ur jaz f0nd 0f him 0r s0methin...0r u d0n't have any guys at d m0ment, and he's d 0ne hus always der f0r u...0fc0urse s0metimes u can't help t0 think dat he's 0ne 0f the guys t00...if u kn0w wut im talkin ab0ut....but it's als0 p0ssible that he may have s0me feelings f0r u t00, but d0n't 0ver react 0n his sweetness c0z he's jaz lyk dat c0z he thinks ur a g00d friend.....but if y0u had feelings f0r him bef0re u became g00d friends, i think, das bs....dat means...u have s0me hidden desire f0r him...when in fact, f0r him, ur jaz a friend all al0ng....
  • is this honeylette de gracia? from upd? :hmm:
  • From my Best Friend's Wedding..

"If you love someone..you say it..you say it right then, out loud! Or the moment just... passes you by.."

di ba?.. no shoulda, woulda, coulda in the end.. ;)
  • KhellKhell PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It is better to have said it and face the consequences than face the regret and frustration of having said nothing at all.

:rolleyes: