COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

IPO Initial Public Offering

Comments

• metropolitanmetropolitan the truth hurts, does it? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    summit012 wrote: »
    after GMA, what's the next ipo?

CebuPacific daw via IPO, listing of eTelecare (via introduction) and Philippine Airlines (via backdoor) are the next daw.
  • bluetheherobluethehero unsung hero PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    knn wrote: »
    Akala ko GMA kapuso? Why mas marami pang allotment of IPO for foreigners? E, 1k share lang pala per customer tapos si Mike Enriques lagi pang pinagsisigaw sa radyo ang IPO nila. Kakapiranggot lang pala mabibigay sa masa. Nag backdoor listing nalang sana sila, at least mas malaki pa kikitain ko sa speculation. :(

just a bit off-topic:

maigi na lang at medyo hindi pa nakakalipat ng bakuran ng tuluyan ang kanilang "most-prized" talent na si Angel, dahil pag biglang bumitaw ng salita yan, baka makaapekto pa yan sa kanilang 3 years in the making na IPO.

there are interestings article though about the GMA Billionaires and GMA pickings
  • QuadradoQuadrado Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i've spoken to a rep of ATR in Makati. it seems that for individuals minimum and maximum investment for GMA is 1000 shares of PDRs or common shares only. how dissapointing!!

if anyone has additional info on the GMA ipo please share. thanks!

Try BDO...

Looks like this will be a rare stock indeed... I reserved 100K shares from my 2 brokers yet they assure me of 10K each (AT MOST) lang daw.

Goodluck, final price should be out by Monday...
  • summit012summit012 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    CebuPacific daw via IPO, listing of eTelecare (via introduction) and Philippine Airlines (via backdoor) are the next daw.

confirm ba? when?
  • chillyflakeschillyflakes Member PExer
    Malaki talaga ang demand for GMA Ipo.. :D 1000 shares happy na ako basta meron! :D
    hi quad! nakakuha ka ba ng Aboitiz? Okay kaya ito. Monday na trading :D

good luck sa GMA shares mo! :D
    Aboitiz stocks- trading starts Monday right? Sa tingin nyo how many percent ang itataas ng stock price the first day of trading? :D
    Thanks! :D
    hi quad! nakakuha ka ba ng Aboitiz? Okay kaya ito. Monday na trading :D

good luck sa GMA shares mo! :D

Yup, a huge amount was positioned on this issue... Although the prospects are very rosy for this company, its rise will be dampen by the issue size and flippers (like me) who will be selling within listing date to cover liquidity requirements for the GMA IPO.

In the long run though, this should do well...
  • cediecedie Kapusong PExer PExer
    Sayang nga kulang ang pambili ko kaya di ko makukuha yung maximum allocation sa employee share ko sa GMA. :p
  • promil kidpromil kid Member PExer
    question lang po. since Deutsche Bank is one of the lead underwriters, can i go directly to them to subscribe or talagang i have to go to ATR KimEng? i'm overseas kasi and i have long waited for this. ok na kahit limited lang to 1k shares. may paguutusan lang po ako dyan sa pinas.
    promil kid wrote: »
    question lang po. since Deutsche Bank is one of the lead underwriters, can i go directly to them to subscribe or talagang i have to go to ATR KimEng? i'm overseas kasi and i have long waited for this. ok na kahit limited lang to 1k shares. may paguutusan lang po ako dyan sa pinas.

Kid, I honestly think DB will not notice you as International Underwriter only caters to institutional clients...
  • promil kidpromil kid Member PExer
    ic. thanks for the reply quadrado. so how do i start? can i just ask my brother to walk in at ATR KimEng with letter of intent and cash? pls help!
  • metropolitanmetropolitan the truth hurts, does it? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    promil kid wrote: »
    ic. thanks for the reply quadrado. so how do i start? can i just ask my brother to walk in at ATR KimEng with letter of intent and cash? pls help!

i just went to ATR Kim Eng this moring to subscribe.

final offer price is P8.50 per share or per PDR maximum subscription for local small investors is 1000 shares or PDRs only.

ATR Kim Eng and the local underwriters require personal appearance for investors who want to subscribe to common shares or PDRs. you need to show 2 government IDs (passport, SSS, PRC, GSIS, LTO, postal id, voter's id, senior citizen), payment is via manager's check payable to GMA Public Offer (although they may accept personal checks).

they require you to have a broker in order to lodge the shares/PDRs via PDTC although it may be possible for you to open n brokerage account at ATR Kim Eng. [i did not ask if I can get share certificates because i already have a broker.]

GMA placed an ad today at the Inquirer (print) and has all the details and requirements for subscription.
  • xysherxysher goin and goin... PExer
    i also wanted GMA shares..pero mukhang ubos na... wala pa akong broker...too late...
    can u suggest a good rel;iable brokerage firm?... thanks!
    :) Pwede pa naman to buy during the first day of trading diba? In my opinion, GMA is a good stock to hold onto for long term investment.. A friend of mine is going to buy sa first day of trading kahit na tumaas na daw ang price by 20 % :D Good reviews naman :D

I was able to get Aboitiz but didnt go up as much noh QUADRADO.. :( I guess everyone's waiting for GMA talaga..

I heard PNB meron din.. Not IPO but they will reissue stocks .. Tama ba? Does anyone know about this.. PNB is doing well also..

Good luck to everyone and GOD BLESS ! :D
  • xysherxysher goin and goin... PExer
    howell...guess youd just have to wait for the first trading daw of GMA... when will this be?...

for the meantime need to look for broker...
    ano ung ok na online broker?.. :)
  • theinsidertheinsider Member PExer
    Sirs, can i have the add. or contact no. of ATR KING? Can i also have the IPO OF GMA 7 from Banks? which bank can i get the IPO?
    thnks.
  • son23katson23kat http://geekandmoney.com PExer
    xysher wrote: »
    howell...guess youd just have to wait for the first trading daw of GMA... when will this be?...

for the meantime need to look for broker...
    ano ung ok na online broker?.. :)
    Hi ! If Im not mistaken, trading will be on July 30 :D

God bless,
    Chill
    :) Pwede pa naman to buy during the first day of trading diba? In my opinion, GMA is a good stock to hold onto for long term investment.. A friend of mine is going to buy sa first day of trading kahit na tumaas na daw ang price by 20 % :D Good reviews naman :D

I was able to get Aboitiz but didnt go up as much noh QUADRADO.. :( I guess everyone's waiting for GMA talaga..

I heard PNB meron din.. Not IPO but they will reissue stocks .. Tama ba? Does anyone know about this.. PNB is doing well also..

Good luck to everyone and GOD BLESS ! :D

Unfortunately, AP was horrible... :grrr:

Although a good company moving forward, I guess investors just didn't have much firepower to absorb everything being offered in the next few weeks (2PO of VLL/PNB & IPO of GMA...) which resulted to massive selling that as of the 2nd trading day of this STUCK, it is already 5% below IPO price...

Have 1/5 of my portfolio here and I will be selling 1/2 of it on strengths... The other half can go longterm. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file