Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

trying hArd giRLs n CSB .. ur comMents bout thEm..

hi everyone!!! hmph!! sorry to say pero madaming trying hard na girls sa csb.. u know .. bad inside and outside!! :angry:

- we have a clasm8 kse ni zik_003 and damn_grl.. dude pare if makta mo yung grl na yun.. :yuck: ud not really bliv :revomit: that she's from csb.. nde lang yun.. u cant even :vomit: notice at once if she's she or she's he whaha :whatthe: !!! M not bad ah! il not say nething bout her naman f she's good..! bsta.. just say something bout d topic! Niceday 2 ol! :rocker:

Comments

• trying hard in what way?
  • HiNdI NaMaN yAN Totoo.... maYBe Sa IBaNg GiRLs LanG PeRo D Sa LaHat. :)
  • Tee_Z28Tee_Z28 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i really wonder whatever the gurls did to ya...
  • trying hard? i think there's a lot. i had classmates before na todo kung pumorma, gigimik ata, but pagdating sa academics ay talo. so sad. i do hope they'll concentrate more on their studies. sayang eh, may itsura pa naman. just a thought...
  • sure there's a lot but not all of us are trying hard
  • ako trying hard pumasa sa alge 4th take ko na!!
  • Sta|kerSta|ker PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    trying hard to pass my thesis :p
  • _LoRrAiN3__LoRrAiN3_ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    lahat naman ng schools maraming taong trying hard eh.... "trying hard to be in" ; "trying hard to be pa-cooL" ; "trying hard to be in the "in crowd" "

Benilde was like my second home.....dami nakong nakasalamuhang ganyan..... and ang masasabi ko lang eh....mind your own beezwax nalang.... :D walang pakielamanan.....as long as wala namang ginagawa sayo diba......and try not to be too judgmental.... :D;)
  • did you get dump by that chick or something? just askin... *peace*
    yeah trying hard in what way?

physical? social?

maybe the girl wants to feel good.. if she can't look good.. :D so let her be.

pikit mo nalang mga mata mo kung di mo sya matiis! :see: hihihi :winknudge:
  • Sta|kerSta|ker PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    isn't "trying hard" an identity.. any school has those persons who are "trying hard"... so u can't hate and escape that.
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm trying hard not to laugh at this thread. Trivial as it may seem, it doesn't matter because everyone has or was, in some sort of way, trying to fit in to a group, a barkada, an association, office, political party, gimmick, and/or religious affiliation. It goes to show that no man is an island. Everyone's just trying to do the island-hopping thing for good measure. :D
  • just respect them, anu namang mapapala niyo kung pipintasan niyo sila? wala naman e. meron kasing mga tao na pintasero..walang magawa kundi mamuna lagi.
  • meron isa sa pep squad.. super small girl.. and she uses make up so much na mukhang 2nd face nya na or ewan.. basta.. and she dresses as if she's 5'7 or so.. wahaha :) no offense but a lot people na i know and i dont even know comments when she passes by... worse!
    Originally posted by AltarBoy^_^
    I'm trying hard not to laugh at this thread. Trivial as it may seem, it doesn't matter because everyone has or was, in some sort of way, trying to fit in to a group, a barkada, an association, office, political party, gimmick, and/or religious affiliation. It goes to show that no man is an island. Everyone's just trying to do the island-hopping thing for good measure. :D

...very well said...

kung magpapakatotoo ba sila mas matatanggap mo? o do you mean to say trying hard to be "BENILDEANS" (kung ano man ang tingin mong dapat ang BENILDEAN)? norm? what culture when it's in reality not a school exclusive for those who are high up... or just the pretty ones?
    ... and this thread says so much about the character of whatever a BENILDEAN is to you... oh well... TYPICAL
    ... maybe they are not at all trying hard. MAYBE they are the chosen few who stood up for FREEDOM in expressing themselves? Yup that kind of attitude can really catch attention because somehow you'd be different and sometimes people who give too much reaction on how you go above the norm (which i think really deserves a standing ovation) are those who feel kinda weak in themselves BECAUSE they can't be as BRAVE(?!) they had to cover themselves with the protection they know: BLEND IN.... what do you guys think?
  • maybe that's really who she is but she can't carry herself well.. or she's still trying to find her real identity.
    extraordinaire ... late bloomers no? pwede din....
  • Twist3d Uy I give tutorials sa Algebra and Trigonometry! Pwede na rin ang BMAT kung trip niyo. :D Nag-plug pa eh noh?! Nagtututor kaseh ko sa Creative Learning Center eh, just in case interested ka PM mo nalang ako.

Mapoporma? Usually yung nakikita ko lang naman na maporma yung mga frosh eh. Ako nga mukhang basahan pag pumapasok lalo na pag-umuulan! :)) Ganun naman talaga ata kaseh siguro reputation ng mga taga-benilde din yung maporma. Pero may nakikita kong girl na sobrang simple yet sobrang beautiful. :D Hindi ako TIBO!
    yep yung mga tipong papasok ka pa lang ng college yung naiisip mo nang image ng mga lasallian and benildeans ay mapoporma achuchuchu... pero tunay nga... FROSH kadalasan ang mapoporma.. kundi man ganun yung mga may sundo lagi... hatid-sundo so they don't have to worry about the pesky wind outside the vehicle, yung usok na pag puti ang gamit mo nagiging off-white na sa hapon.... etcetra... tapos IF you're taking the jeep grabe na feeling mo afterward...