Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

do u ever get tired of someone u love?

The thing is, my boyfriend and i see each other almost everyday....and after we see each other, we still talk on the phone like till we go to sleep....i guess, you could all see my point now.....but I don't get tired of him, yet...I really love him and gettin tired of him doesn't even cross my mind....but then, my sister told me, that sooner or later, one of us will get tired of each other...and it will cause the breakup....Is it really possible to get tired of someone that u really really love?

Comments

• medyo malapit na! its really weird because it is not really a serious thing but not a fling... its just that he always aks me ques. the gets me irritated and i answered it pero if its my turn to ask.. we would end up him being mad at me..

medyo nakapagod na din...
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ....ooo......lalo na pag feel mo ginamit ka lang

nak ng tokwa talaga siya

tapos kala mo prend prend kayo then after college ni hindi man nagparamdam

:grr:
  • KhellKhell PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    If you really love a person soooooooooo much, I don't think you'll ever get tired of talking or being with him. I mean every day is a learning day for you since it takes more than a lifetime to know a person. ;)
  • Stop being "too available" to one another.

The most beautiful, wild orchids grow in the trunks of trees sheltered, but not smothered, by its leaves.
  • hai hai

sobra... after a year! sa wkas, akala ko hndi na ko makakawala dun sa feeling na yun... pero salamat at narealize ko na its hopeless, i cant do anything about it.

pero its just the feeling of love na hinihintayan ko ng kapalit ang nawala, but the care and concern did not definitely go away...
  • we'll juss see what happens...
  • If you really love a person soooooooooo much, I don't think you'll ever get tired of talking or being with him

I agree sister,, ako never been tired of loving my babe and after 5 years parang mas nag gogrow yung love ko sa kanya, and sarap ng feeling...
  • Det7Det7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    :hmm:

ako? akala ko dati.. nde. pro i think.. :hmm:
    nakakapagod talaga lalo na pag ikaw lang yung nagbibigay prati ng love and care.

corny ko ah.. :bungi:
  • If it's really love, no, you don't get tired of being with a person.

You may get one each other's nerves sometimes, you may not agree on everything all the time, and the thrill may wane after some time, but the concept of "tired" does not come into play.

Everybody needs space, though, as raven so eloquently puts it. Just give each other breathing room so that you don't smother your flames.
  • ako e2 lang masasabi ko:
    >i've always thought that i have 2 fight 4 what i really feel. iv fight n got hurt.stil i tried 2 give it a chance but now i dont know if i stil believe in that kc TAO LANG AKO, NAPAPAGOD DIN.

lam nyo pipol saket nararamdaman ko ngayon kc pinaglalaban ko cya.alam ko mali ako,nagkamali pro pinapakita ko sa kanya na i feel sorry n i cannot afford 2 lose him kso i think nasaktan ko ego nya.pro stil i know he loves me.n i do love him 2!!!pro hanggang kelan cya mag-iisip pag pagod na ko.
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    it can also do you good if you guys don't have too much of each other. That way, you appreaciate each other's presence more
  • For me, I don't like spending every waking moment with my guy because if we did that, then what will we talk about pa? If we're never apart from each other, what else do we talk about? You can't say, "Hey you know what happened the other day? Blah blah" because of course he knows what happened the other day -- he was with you when it happened! Haha... nakakatawa when I put it into words, pero it's really true for me.
  • Originally posted by aznsweetncutie
    The thing is, my boyfriend and i see each other almost everyday....and after we see each other, we still talk on the phone like till we go to sleep....i guess, you could all see my point now.....but I don't get tired of him, yet...I really love him and gettin tired of him doesn't even cross my mind....but then, my sister told me, that sooner or later, one of us will get tired of each other...and it will cause the breakup....Is it really possible to get tired of someone that u really really love?

how long have you been in your relationship anyway?
    if seeing each other everyday makes your bond and love with your partner stronger...do so...but remember also that love is not something concrete like a statue of cupid that you buy off the shelf and take home forever...it's a shifting, moving reality that changes in time...
    therefore, it's possible to still get tired of someone you really love...
    that's why whenever i am in a relationship, i make it a point to have a space for myself...and i also allowed my man to have his own....well, you maybe saying that you can't imagine yourself getting tired of him....for NOW...but eventually the feeling of excitement wears off.....
    too much of everything is never good to any relationship... it should be a balance of two independent minds...doing their own individual things.
  • Originally posted by aznsweetncutie

Yup, sabi nga ng isang poem... it is the closeness that could tear the strongest strands of hearts.

Look. if you two are so damn close to each other chances are there will be no room for growth.
    Growth in the sense with other people and offcourse personal growth.
    the thing is though you're not requiring space as of the moment, soon you'll just realize that: "hey, i'm sick of seeing him."
    that's possible. I once felt the same way na i won't get sawa with my girl, but then again i did.

I'm not scaring you or putting thoughts in your mind, but you two need to grow. I don't think it will hurt.
  • ako , if i love the guy, i would never get tyrd of him kahit na kasama ko pa sha every single day and kausap ko cya all the time .... ewan ko ba, i'm really like that eh , when i get really attached and close to the guy , it's like, my life revolves around him na ...
    pero sana sha din ndi magsawa ...
    i dunno... pero important din talaga to give each other spaceonce in a whyl , kasi if you guys get too familiar with each other parang ndi na ganun ka exciting yung relationship diba
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Allow yourselves to miss each other naman! *okay*
  • YAQIYAQI PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    well, sometimes after all the love you give, naiisip mo din na..."I've done my part!!!!" :(
  • The day you tire of loving him is the day you have stopped loving.
  • bagelbagel PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by solace
    The day you tire of loving him is the day you have stopped loving.

i agree. although it might be a different thing for guys... what do you guys think?
  • minsan..
    :flower: