Home PEx Family and Society Regional Pinoy PExers

RIZAL Society!!! (Antipolo, San Mateo, Montalban, Binangonan, Angono, etc.)

I'm from SAN MATEO Rizal! ;)

Calling all Rizal PEXers! :D

Comments

• dekra3dekra3 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hi I am having a survey here and I want to know if there are Pexers out there that live or have lived in Angono, Rizal

www.angono.com
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Cainta, hindi kasama? :O :mecry:
  • Originally posted by AbulugAdventure
    Cainta, hindi kasama? :O :mecry:

don't cry kasy may ETC pa naman sa huli eh...sigurado ako, andun ang cainta, atbp na hindi pa nabanggit...:ghost:
    Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!

Di ko kagad nakita yun, a?
  • hi guys!

maganda sa antipolo.
    the climate and the people.
  • taga-antipolo po ako! pero dun lang sa baba, malapit sa sta. lucia. hehehe...border lang talaga.
    Sino taga Angono dito? Punta naman kayo sa www.angono.com
  • hi! i'm from angono.

dekra3: i checked out the website. cool. ikaw ba yung webmaster? kaya lang, mali yata yung nasa calendar of events na ang feast of san clemente ay nov21?

owel, mukang kokonti lang tayo. ;)
  • sa mga kababayan ko HAPPY FIESTA...nov. 23...
    Uy, anlupit ng trapik kagabi sa Marcos highway, ha? From PSBA to Town and Country, pwera biro yun... :verymad:
  • :mad: :mad: :mad: grabe, super trafik talaga. almost 2hrs yata ang travel namin from katips to sta. lu e. kaasar :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Originally posted by sapiro
    hi guys!

maganda sa antipolo.
    the climate and the people.

hello sapiro...i'm from antipolo upper <just one tricycle ride from Antipolo Church>. I definitely agree with you, but aside from climate and people, there are also lots of pinoy foods and delicacies that u can find there...

sa'n ka sa antipolo, sapiro? curious lang... :smile:

para sa mga 'igan d'yan..."TAYO NA SA ANTIPOLO...!"

:ghost:
    Originally posted by P_girrrl
    :mad: :mad: :mad: grabe, super trafik talaga. almost 2hrs yata ang travel namin from katips to sta. lu e. kaasar :mad: :mad: :mad:

Naglakad ako mula Ligaya hanggang Tropical! :verymad:
  • hi, peepz!

makikigulo pwede?.. lolz...
    my friends and I wanted to do some trekking and caving and i said that we should check out rizal.. one time kasi i watched sports unlimited and they featured places in rizal.. there was one where there's an underground river and caves to explore.. i just don't know where in rizal you can find them... anybody of you know where? have u tried exploring the rizal countryside?.. maybe you can direct us kung san pwedeng pumunta..

thanks guyz!

><J>
    I haven't been into extreme sports, but I think the Montalban and Antipolo and Tanay town have many things to offer for souls like you, Jei...juz ask the gov.
  • thanks for the reply AbulugAdventure! :) i should ask the gov? do you mean the governor of the rizal province?.. i tried surfing the net but i only found one place which is daraitan... we will definitely explore that place.. but i heard madami daw eh so sana we get some info on these places...

dekra3: checked your website.. ganda! kaso yung angono petroglyphs lang ba ang worth visiting in angono? wa na po iba?

i have been to hinulugang taktak once.. sayang! ang ganda sana ng place if they took care of it... tsk! wish that can be revived..

><J>
  • Taga CAINTA AKO! meron ba akong ka lugar dito? taga PAROLA ako!!!
    Originally posted by Jei
    thanks for the reply AbulugAdventure! :) i should ask the gov? do you mean the governor of the rizal province?.. i tried surfing the net but i only found one place which is daraitan... we will definitely explore that place.. but i heard madami daw eh so sana we get some info on these places...

><J>

The wawa gorge, the Daranak Falls, the Sierra Madre mountains.

Punta ka sa kapitolyo ng Rizal Province namin sa Pasig. Only a few minutes east of Megamall. :)
    Originally posted by P_girrrl
    hi! i'm from angono.

dekra3: i checked out the website. cool. ikaw ba yung webmaster? kaya lang, mali yata yung nasa calendar of events na ang feast of san clemente ay nov21?

owel, mukang kokonti lang tayo. ;)

Yep. I'm the webmaster of www.angono.com I know the fiesta is on Nov. 22-23 and I had fun during the fiesta. Please join the forum www.angono.com/forum
    Originally posted by Jei
    dekra3: checked your website.. ganda! kaso yung angono petroglyphs lang ba ang worth visiting in angono? wa na po iba?

i have been to hinulugang taktak once.. sayang! ang ganda sana ng place if they took care of it... tsk! wish that can be revived..
    ><J>

You can also visit the numerous art galleries in Angono. You can also go to forest park. I have updated the sites and it has more useful info about the town. Please join the forum www.angono.com/forum