Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

[cowboy bebop]: let's do it the cowboy way.

zerowingcustomzerowingcustom PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
bounty hunters from the ship called bebop.

the bebop crew.

:rocker:

:verycool:

i really like the series and the movie. anyone who cares to say something about this one? this is an open thread. :D

uhmm... i've tried the search button and i haven't found any thread like this. i only saw a thread for the OAV.(i think. ^_^)

if there is already an existing thread about this topic, please feel free to tell me and merge this one immidiately. ^_^ thnx. :D

so what do you think?

Comments

• i've seen the first half of the series. so far so good. :) hopefully matapos ko na this week. i'm watching the dub version. not bad! english voices fit the characters and their personas quite well. *okay*
  • necr0necr0 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Spaiku!!!!!

I love this anime... haven't seen Knockin on Heaven's Door though. Okay ba yun? Ano ba setting nun? After the series or before?
  • zerowingcustomzerowingcustom PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    uhmm... thnx for the replies guys. ^_^

uhmm...

elixir : yep! maybe because the theme of that anime are cowboys and bounty hunters. influenced by the wild, wild west i think. so bagay ung US dub. ^_^ eniweis, i won't spoil the fun for you for now. so discuss mo na lang muna ung napanood mo na. ^_^ (actually nakalimutan ko na ng konti eh. so sasabay ako sau ng panonood ulit. hehe. ^_^ )

necr0 : "spike spiegle, the famous bounty hunter and dog walker". hehe. ^_^ Knockin on the Heaven's Door? i think it happened between the episodes 22-23. i think. as i've said earlier. di ko na alala ung series. naalala ko lang kaya ko ginawan ng thread. ^_^

wala pa kasi dito si bebop(ng ninja turtles) este... vicious e. ung friend ko na si kainam. un mahilig din sa cowboy bebop. ako kasi si spike. :lol: lolz.

bloody eye... still remember this? ^_^
  • faye valentaine..... :inluv:
  • Originally posted by MAD_pATUY
    faye valentaine..... :inluv:

*okay* you're right, that's one of the reasons that made me chek out this series.

knockin on heaven's door happens before....
    some members of the crew leave
    , heaven's door is cool, but you've gotta watch it til ep 21, i think. cant remember... it's about vincent spreading some kind of virus. check it out.

i watched the dub version from start til end. the music rocks. no complains about the dub. i only watched the first two eps in jap, but i'm kinda used to the dubbed one.

this is a classic.

too bad there is no sequel... ( so far )

as their creator said

everything good has an end or something... i cant remember. hehe :D
  • anong bebop???? ogag! :D

keep on jammin dude
    Originally posted by kainam

*okay* you're right, that's one of the reasons that made me chek out this series.

knockin on heaven's door happens before....
    some members of the crew leave
    , heaven's door is cool, but you've gotta watch it til ep 21, i think. cant remember... it's about vincent spreading some kind of virus. check it out.

i watched the dub version from start til end. the music rocks. no complains about the dub. i only watched the first two eps in jap, but i'm kinda used to the dubbed one.

this is a classic.

too bad there is no sequel... ( so far )

as their creator said

everything good has an end or something... i cant remember. hehe :D

yes! yey! bebop i mean vicous is here! finally! ^_^ kainam welcome to this humble thread. ^_^

feel free to participate in the discussion coz i know i'm gona be needing your help. :D

yup! the real folk blues.(ata) ung fave ko. ^_^x hehe.

astig! :rocker:
    Originally posted by kainam
    anong bebop???? ogag! :D

keep on jammin dude

:lol:

lolz. i was just kidding you know. hehe. :D di ka na nasanay sakin. hehe. ^_^x

3 2 1 draw!

jammin na pala ha. teka parang alam ko kung bakit...

:rocker: tribute

rock dapat e. hehe. :D
  • oi! online ka pala. hehe cge men!

lets jam!
    honga eh. takas lang ako sa manacon subject ko ngaun. wala kasing magawa. :lol: hwehehe. :bonkself:

so most of the crew i mean cast of bebop is here eh? lets rock! :rocker:

ed and ein is soo cool! :rocker:

still can't believe that ed is a girl. :taunt:
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ed, mukhang lalaki, flat pa :glee:. Samantalang sina Asuka at Rei napaka-volup.

Faye Valentine rocks! Probably one of the most underrated babes in the anime world.

:cool:
  • oo nga eh... babae pala si Ed... mukhang hindi eh.. hehehe

ganda ng pag dub ng series na ito hehehe, music rocks too!!
  • got any cool bebop sites???
    :lol:

hindi nga halatang babae si ed. hehe.

yep! most underrated nga si faye valentine. *okay*

uhmm...

no disc

blue

un lang ung alam kong OST nila e. ^_^
  • actually, Ed reminds me of kaolla sa love hina hehe meh similarities....
  • necr0necr0 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    magkaka-sequel pa ba?
    eh di ba
    namatay si Spike sa hulie....
    . TInging ko lang ha. parang ganun ang nangyari eh.
  • yup u got it right!!!!
  • Pwede pang magka-sequel yan, insert na lang nila yung episodes sa gitna ng timeline. Marami ngang eps. ng CB parang ganoon.
    sana. :D

really like the ending song. ^_^
  • Originally posted by MAD_pATUY
    actually, Ed reminds me of kaolla sa love hina hehe meh similarities....

yeah. oo nga