Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

Please help me...

I have a problem. I have this friend (girl) whom I've known for about 4 years already. But recently, I'm starting to have feelings for her (more than friends) but I dont' know how to tell it to her. I hope you can help me.
:rolleyes:

Comments

• bro...

one piece of advice...go for it before its too late...but u must be ready to face the consequences of ur action...

pareho tyo ng situation NOON, pero dahil nawala yung pagiging TORPE ko for almost 7 years...ayunnnnnn...i told her what i feel...den niligawan ko cya...SUCCESS...:D

i love my HONEYYYYY very muchhhhhh.....
  • horny4nie: can you give me some advice on how can I tell her???
  • Tama si HoRnY4NiE.

It also happend to me pero twas too late na nung sabihin ko and kabaligtaran ang outcome. ":(_

She was my best friend pero i have to let go and disconnect from her. Its for my own good din kasi ako lang ang masasaktan kung tuloy pa din na magiging magkasama kami palagi.

good luck.
  • if you are too afraid to tell her kaagad . . . drop hints na muna, like stop treating her like shes just one of the barkada and give her some special and preferential treatments . . . be extra nice to her, be extra sweet and go the extra mile for her - para she would notice that there is something different already . . . if she would notice the sudden change of treatment from you, she would start wondering . . . ask her out na rin, only the two of you ha !!! . . . if she ask the question on why the sudden change then drop the bomb that is your chance to tell her . . . but this process might take a while . . . the worst case is baka dead-mahin lang nya ang mga gestures mo, if this is the case sabihin mo na ng harapan !!! . . . GOOD LUCK !!! :)
  • fours years? must have been really LOVE, ha.

like they said it here, EXPRESS Yourself, hendrick. and wear Penshoppe when you do (ha ha, just kidding).

i agree with greenberet. huwag mo siyang biglain. dahan-dahan lang pero swabe at maingat.

make sure that slowly she'll distinguish the difference in your treatment to her now from before. like, making her special always, always emphasizing it in action that she means to you more than as a friend. but not being rogue and nasty, ha. madali naman mga babae paintindihin, eh. malakas kami sa intuition, di ba?

try your chances. don't be coy. kase pag mawala yung panahon at pinalipas mo nang wala kang ginawa, baka magsisi ka. . . . At huli na nga ang pagsisisi.

malay mo . . . may feelings din pala siya sa iyo. at dahil nga babae siya, di niya ito maipakita o maipahayag sa iyo. kaya take the initiative as a man . . . being the man between you two.

kung di man niya masuklian ang pagmamahal mo . . . at least, totoo ka sa sarili mo . . . at sa kanya, lalo na.

at saka ka na mamroblema.

goodluck na lang sa iyo, hendrick.
  • Originally posted by HoRnY4NiE
    bro...

one piece of advice...go for it before its too late...but u must be ready to face the consequences of ur action...

pareho tyo ng situation NOON, pero dahil nawala yung pagiging TORPE ko for almost 7 years...ayunnnnnn...i told her what i feel...den niligawan ko cya...SUCCESS...:D

i love my HONEYYYYY very muchhhhhh.....

hhhmmmm.... parang kilala kita... :naughty:

hi, hendrick! if I were you, maniwala ka kay Horny4nie.. really. :lovesigh:

though I cannot guarantee you that it'll turn out the way you want it to, what matters most is that you'll not forever wonder what if..
    in time, what we regret are not the things that we did, but the things that we didn't do..

Consider Greenberet's tips.

good luck, man! :bounce:
  • vp18vp18 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    follow the advice given by the posters above. Good luck and even if it does not turn out the way you hoped it would (huwag naman sana) , as the saying goes its better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all and and be hounded by the what IFS.
  • if you're hell sure of your feelings..& being friends with her is not enough, tell her. she deserves to know. malay mo all the while ikaw lang rin hinihintay nyang magtapat, malay mo di sya masaya ngayon at ikaw ang kanyang rescuer...malay mo sobrang mahal ka din pala nya....malay mo, malay mo.....all be answered kung ipagtatapat mo.....

btw, is she not commited with someone? sana hindi pa. malay mo bukas OO, kaya wag mo ng patagalin. (tingnan mo.. MALAY MO parin) hehehe :belat:

gL & tC
    :)
  • be yourself. don't be actually afraid to confess and don't hide behind being shy. it's just an excuse and it's all in your head. be cool and don't be afraid of rejection. we all come through that.

try a polite approach, and you can start off by asking her out for a date. if she says yes, great.

the bottom line is, be yourself and you'll do fine. ;)
  • hi!
    gush dat s a complicated situation. but dear u hav 2 tel her as early as u can. f posible tel her now. girls hav this instinc, even u dnt tel her bka mramdaman nya at maunahan ka nya magsalitaher. wlang mwwala syo. but be prepared thos words u wnt 2 say. guy go 4 it. tel her how u fel 4 her. how do u luv her n how she meant 4 u. gudluck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sabihin mo na!!

Nothing ventured nothing gained--alam ko cliche nato :lol:
  • be true! be urself!! tell what u feel!!!:)
  • KhellKhell PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by hendrick
    I have a problem. I have this friend (girl) whom I've known for about 4 years already. But recently, I'm starting to have feelings for her (more than friends) but I dont' know how to tell it to her. I hope you can help me.
    :rolleyes:

Just tell her how you feel ... Go for it, dude! ;)
  • u know wut, it's either u forget about ur feelings or u do something about it....be sure of wut u really feel...if u think dat u really like her, and dat if ur willing to risk ur friendship wit her...den go for it....but if ur not sure of ur feelings, maybe it's jaz a fling or maybe because she's d only one dat ur seeing ryt now, den don't risk ur friendship...always remember dat friendship is far more important...
  • just be urself bro...

try to tell her that u like her and u want ur relationship to be more than just friends...:D

goodluck bro...

...MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU...
  • hindi ba dapat pakiramdaman mo muna kung may feelings din sya sa'yo para you know, it won't hurt too much in case she doesn't reciprocate the feelings :)
  • Originally posted by Ives
    hindi ba dapat pakiramdaman mo muna kung may feelings din sya sa'yo para you know, it won't hurt too much in case she doesn't reciprocate the feelings :)

Tama. Tama. At least dito iwas pusoy ka. ":)_

Yun nga lang eh paano kung di ka na makapag pigil? ":(_