Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Jolens on SOP - wala talagang delikadesa

napanuod ko kanina ang guesting ni joles sa sop, ala talaga delikadesa tong babaeng to, buti pa si juday pa siya nag-ge-guest ng live sa asap, after niyang umalis sa sop.

lahat na lang ginagawa niya para mapansin ng abs, alam nya kasi na laos siya pag-ala na siya sa abs.

Comments

• I wonder what will happen to Jolina now that she's moving to GMA... Personally, I think it's a bad move. Lalo lang siyang magiging baduy doon.
  • Originally posted by callcenterdude
    napanuod ko kanina ang guesting ni joles sa sop, ala talaga delikadesa tong babaeng to, buti pa si juday pa siya nag-ge-guest ng live sa asap, after niyang umalis sa sop.

lahat na lang ginagawa niya para mapansin ng abs, alam nya kasi na laos siya pag-ala na siya sa abs.

DESPARATE MOVE! WALA TALAGANG DELIKADESA! HINDI MAN LANG INISIP SI JOHNNY MANAHAN WHO MADE HER A STAR! BUT I'M SURE KARMA IS ON HER WAY NOW! IF I KNOW, SI JUN MAGDANGAL ANG MAY GUSTO NYAN. KUNG SI JOLINA LANG, I'M SURE AYAW NIYA! BUT THE THING IS, TATAY NYA ANG MANAGER NIYA!
  • iloveJOLINA!
  • Jolina's new exposure at GMA 7 will surely make her controversial though not in a negative way. Those who used to see Jolina in many ABS-CBN shows will definitely have a thought if Jolina will really make it to a big stardom now that she's with GMA 7. YES! she became famous & in fact was idolized by many of our youth today with of course the help of Talent Center, Star Cinema, Star Records, TFC (all ABS-CBN's affiliate)

Now going back to the topic: Jolina is no longer an exclusive contract star of ABS-CBN so she can now do tv guesting on any station. But to do guesting on SOP is NOT FAIR!!! (Yun talaga ang walang DELIKADEZA, galing pa naman siya sa ASAP) When Vina Morales moved to ABS-CBN, she was offered to be part of ASAP but since (DELIKADEZA ang pinairal nya) she got MTB instead & waited two years before joining the ASAP barkada.

I'm a Jolina fan really! BUT NOT ANYMORE!!! 2 points na ang napansin ko sa kanya na talagang walang DELIKADEZA!
    1. Her guesting in Kakabakaba - (conflicts with Arriba!)
    2. Now her guesting in SOP - (conflicts with her "used to be" show in ABS-CBN. Dapat hinintay muna nyang ma reformat ang ASAP before sya nag guesting sa SOP that way nag-iba na yung show therefore parang iba na rin yung dating ASAP)
  • ganyan talaga ang showbiz.but wala nga syang DELIKADESA
  • so what if jolina guesting on sop??? she's a freelancer now..she can guest on other networks now. just cuz she was part of asap b4, means she can't guest on sop??? this whole network thing is SOOOOOO stupid.
    there are other networks besides abs.
    and leorainj, her guesting on kakabakaba wasn't her fault. how was she to know that abs would change arriba's time. arriba coincides with idol ko si kap and not kakabakaba..but since abs 2 is into changing times of their programs ALL DA TIME, her guesting on kakabakaba coincided with her arriba.
    you should really get da whole story before jumping to conclusions. it wasn't her fault. She had every right to do a kakabakaba guesting..she is a freelancer.
    And about her sop guesting...so what? big deal ba yun???
    and if she was "laos na" why would she be soo busy filming movies...and concerts abroad. She has a concert series here in america..and i personally have seen her in concert and she's really good...just ask the thousands of fans that flock to see her everytime she comes here...and other countries as well.
    its just sad na hindi ka na fan...just because of those nonsense reasons. I don't think it was her fault...she had no idea dat abs would be changing the time slots..and her guesting on sop wasn't a big deal like ur talking about. so what she isnt an exclusive anymore and isn't in asap anymore...dat doesn't mean she can NEVER GUEST on SOP. she was offered to guest there..so why not take it?? geez...problem ba yun?? dats whats difficult in philippine showbiz...ur either an exclusive to one network..which restricts u from guesting on any show on the other network, whether it be good or bad. Its better to NOT BE an exclusive artist...more versatile shows to be a part of.

as for me...full out support ako kay jolina..before u say anything about anyone..get da whole story first....don't jump to conclusions.
  • basta ako JOLINA pa rin....

:dance:
  • e wala na syang contract don di ba? and besides, better singers are there ....

also, do you know that asap mainstays bituin, ana and geneva would want to guest there too? la lang

Tsk.. Tsk..
    Di ba Jolinian ka?? bat galit na galit ka sa kanya??
    :D
    kung wala syang delikadesa, ganun ka din dahil skulm8 mo sya!!
  • saka kahit naman si Richard Gomez ASAP din dati, ah!

tapos lumipat deretso sa SOP.

I also think moving to GMA was a bad move, since never naman siya pinabayaan ng ABS, pero they separated naman in good terms, and it's not like totally wala na si Jolina sa ABS...

She still has Arriba, which continues to be a top-rater...

So on the whole, since Jolina is now free, wala na tayo pakialam kung ano man gawin niya sa GMA.

Though as I said I didn't like the career move she did, She's still one of the actresses I really admire because of her honest-to-goodness personality and the fact that she is indeed a hardworker and will never step down on anyone's shoes just to be famous.
  • i used to like jolina too. nako, hindi ba nia alam na....na...walang gumagandang career sa gma? :evil_lol:

she just had to admit it to herself, she's beginning to lose her charm sa audience.... :bop: if i were her, why don't she try to change her image into a more mature one? :censored: she's way too old para magpa-tweetums pa, which is bagay lang sa mga bagets from click and k2bu. *pacute*

Peace!!!!
  • To Michelle_S:

I clearly understand your explanations & I do respect your opinion. I won't argue with you.

But let me just clarify what I said above. Again, just an OPINION! I am not a writer nor a reporter & I don't intend to get people affected in whatever I write here. If you don't agree with my opinion then that's your problem. Anyhow, going back to Jolina's guesting in SOP?? What I'm just pointing out is the word "DELICADEZA" Yes!she's a freelancer & can in fact do guesting in any shows of GMA 7 (I've no problem with that) However, I'm just curious why in SOP? (di ba kaaalis nya pa lang sa ASAP?) AGAIN I'm not saying she can't do guesting in SOP forever. What she could have done is wait. Don't you think it's unethical?

& regarding Jolina's guesting in Kakabakaba....I apologize for lack of info.

Peace Out!
  • Originally posted by leorainj
    To Michelle_S:

I clearly understand your explanations & I do respect your opinion. I won't argue with you.

But let me just clarify what I said above. Again, just an OPINION! I am not a writer nor a reporter & I don't intend to get people affected in whatever I write here. If you don't agree with my opinion then that's your problem. Anyhow, going back to Jolina's guesting in SOP?? What I'm just pointing out is the word "DELICADEZA" Yes!she's a freelancer & can in fact do guesting in any shows of GMA 7 (I've no problem with that) However, I'm just curious why in SOP? (di ba kaaalis nya pa lang sa ASAP?) AGAIN I'm not saying she can't do guesting in SOP forever. What she could have done is wait. Don't you think it's unethical?

& regarding Jolina's guesting in Kakabakaba....I apologize for lack of info.

Peace Out!

why in SOP? because she's a SINGER! a multi-awarded singer! what other shows ba does GMA has that will enhance her singing skills other than SOP?
  • you guys are too funny for me! Are u not reading the news? What do you mean desperate move? beginning to lose her charm? etc, etc???? When Jolina didn't renew her contract with TDMC, better things happened:
    1 - movie with Dolphy
    2 - movie with Nora (Anak ni Annie Batumbakal) next year
    3 - movies with FPJ & Maricel Soriano will also follow
    4 - Co-hosting "THe Working President"
    (survey revealed she's much suited for the job which Malacanang approved of)
    5 - New Commercial endorsement
    6 - award from the Mulim Community
    7 - Kahit Kailan
    8 - concerts, concerts, concert,
    (local and international!)
  • speaking of concerts, please don't forget - Jolina will be in
    San Francisco
    Baldwin Park (LA area)
    Sacramento
    San Diego

Guys don't worry...kahit di na makikita masyado si Jolens sa TFC, you'll see her perform naman live in concerts! You know naman Jolina - hindi lang pang pinas, pang international pa!
  • BritneyLoverBritneyLover PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    how come si martin nievera,kahit semi-regular sya sa ASAP,just to promote his MTV video,nag guest din sya sa SOP kasi nga si louie ignacio ang director non who happens to be the director of SOP? nobody told him na wala syang delicadeza???

Callcenterdude:

It is very obvious that you are a spot on Jolina buff! Why not? You’ve produced a couple of threads about Jolina & also replied numerous times to these threads and more. Furthermore, you even visited her website! Hey, hey, hey! What’s up with that? Nope…you can’t hide it anymore! You are a certified Jolinian! You just have an uncanny way of showing it! Way to go!
  • Originally posted by BritneyLover
    how come si martin nievera,kahit semi-regular sya sa ASAP,just to promote his MTV video,nag guest din sya sa SOP kasi nga si louie ignacio ang director non who happens to be the director of SOP? nobody told him na wala syang delicadeza???

you got it!
  • It is very obvious that you are a spot on Jolina buff! Why not? You’ve produced a couple of threads about Jolina & also replied numerous times to these threads and more. Furthermore, you even visited her website! Hey, hey, hey! What’s up with that? Nope…you can’t hide it anymore! You are a certified Jolinian! You just have an uncanny way of showing it! Way to go!

are you alright? why, you've just compared Juday and Jolina's singing careers! you need a rest!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file