Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

decent proposal?

i got this email today. im not going to include her name, i find the letter a bit weird, really funny, and a little flattering.
Hi Rico! ?

Musta ikaw?

I always pray for you... hehehehe... syempre, ako angel mo eh...hehehe... i always hope that you're always doing great... ?

Yup! I think you're gonna be a great parent someday... pare, that's no joke ha... im serious... khit n hindi pa kita nkikita... alam ko, u'll be... kc you've got a strong sense of yourself... bilib tlga ko sayo pare ko... ? you know, your wife's gonna be damn lucky to have a guy na katulad mo... matalino pro bastos... hehehehe... kaya nasasayangan ako sa remarks mo about not getting married eh... nasasayangan ako sa genes mo pare... hehehehe... kc a cong + a real smart hot chick = a promising baby... i bet, maganda ang lahi mo... can't wait to be a ninang of your kids... hehehe... not that im trying to convince you or something about it... pero alam mo pg nagpakasal ka, i'll be the happiest for you... ? ala lng... Siguro nga, you're still enjoying this moment in your life... Sana pg nagsawa ka na, hehehehehe, makahanap ka ng talagang gusto mo.... Good luck bro!? Promise, wish ko tlga para sayo yan...?

Know what, i was thinking of making a proposal to you... kc feeling ko, ayokong mgpakasal... I just want to have a baby... Magpalaki ng bata, pwede pa pero mgpalaki ng asawa, nah... I'm not saying nmn that im not attractive enough to attract some men... Maybe some will propose to me ... Basta ang ayoko din lng, kasal... I'm already thinking about this, just in case, when worse comes to worst, when i never get to change my mind about not getting married...

I say, I choose you to be my ***** donor (unless i find someone who has more potential than you... hehehe...) when that time comes that i have finally decided on not getting married. Don't worry! I'll pay you... I must have saved a lot already for me to be able to raise a kid...

But of course, i have my conditions...

1) You'll have to be married by then... You must have kids by then...

2) No sex. Only artificial insemination.

3) Of course, you must be healthy... Dapat ala kang disease or whatsoever n pwedeng mkapekto dun sa bata...

If it has been successful, i shall not oblige you anything concerning the baby. I shall not accept any centavo from you, ok. You are a happily married man, remember? You're happy with your family and i'm happy with mine. Everybody's happy, ryt?

So what do you think bro? Hey, im serious...

i never imagined the little swimmers inside my testicles can be worth money. :glee:

katuwaan lang, what do you people think?

Comments

• BlisterBlister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ayos! pasado ka halos sa lahat ng conditions ah hahahahah! yari.. kakalat ang lahi ni cong... ako na ang manager mo, malaki kita nyan! hahahahah:lol:
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ayos yan pare! :glee: That probably made you so proud of yourself.

On a serious note, do you think you'd ever not care about someone carrying around YOUR baby? I guess that's the biggest thing to consider here. If you can bring it to yourself not to care about that kid, I guess this would be fine.
  • what was she smoking and why isnt she sharing? :laugh:
  • double post
  • i kinda have a problem with the second condition. :evil_lol:
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by congmeister
    i kinda have a problem with the second condition. :evil_lol:

I have to agree! :rotflmao:
  • Walang Sex?

I think you should at least bargain for that condition.

Just so you remember making your little one instead of just having jacked him off in a clinic.
  • i don't know about everyone else, but i most certainly think this is more of an indecent proposal rather a decent one :blah2: (note: esp. when regarding the person the proposition is addressed to)

:beam: asuz!
  • Baby_LeechBaby_Leech PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by edwincasimero
    Walang Sex?

I think you should at least bargain for that condition.

Just so you remember making your little one instead of just having jacked him off in a clinic.
    men.... if you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow. :lol:
  • Originally posted by SuKiYaKi
    i don't know about everyone else, but i most certainly think this is more of an indecent proposal rather a decent one :blah2: (note: esp. when regarding the person the proposition is addressed to)

:beam: asuz!

:rotflmao:

agreed.
    how much are your seeds cong? :toofunny:
  • Originally posted by Blister
    how much are your seeds cong? :toofunny:

wouldnt you like to find out? ;)
    Originally posted by congmeister

wouldnt you like to find out? ;)
    yeah.. but are you going to help me plant them in my garden? :belat:
  • gotta give a lot of credit to the girl who sent you this email! she must be whacked or something! :rotflmao:
    know of someone who was offered the same deal but he turned it down... too bad, the [email protected] [email protected][email protected]'$ ==GAY== :weep:
  • DELISYUSDELISYUS PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    has this girl even seen your pic cong?
  • pwedeng pinapakiramdaman ka nito kng ano ang chances nya sa iyo...

pwede kasing may hidden desire ito sayo kaso nahihiya maging direct or mapahiya sa iyo kc nga may napili ka ng babae...
  • Originally posted by DELISYUS
    has this girl even seen your pic cong?

yun nga hindi pa nakikita pic ko, nagkakaganyan na sya eh, what more? :lol:

seriously, i dont know. but i wouldnt be surprised if she has. this chick knows a lot of things about me.
  • Originally posted by greenspan
    pwede kasing may hidden desire ito sayo kaso nahihiya maging direct or mapahiya sa iyo kc nga may napili ka ng babae...

i can almost see it: "im your number one fan." (devilish laughter)

:D
  • it's the congmeister! :)

lupit mo pala :handsdown:
  • Go fer it!

Make sex required as YOUR only condition for acceptance instead of accepting payment from her. :beg: