Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Mutant X on Star World

Tridagger_XTridagger_X PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
i've seen the advertisement on Star World (channel 25), and i think this new series is like the live-action version of X-Men!
it'll be aired starting August 17th (i'm not sure about the time, but it will be on a Saturday).
what do you think?

Rate This Show 7 votes

:D :D :D :D :D [b]Da Bomb![/b]
0% 0 votes
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [b]Aprub[/b]
42% 3 votes
:) :) :) [b]Ok Lang[/b]
14% 1 vote
:bigyawn: :bigyawn: [b]Di Ko Type[/b]
14% 1 vote
:ayaw: [b]Ayaw Talaga![/b]
28% 2 votes

Comments

• tadeustadeus PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Yung trailer nila parang mga action sequence ng Matrix.

parehong pareho
  • Wala namang X-Men doon ah. Pero I think it's an adaptation of the Marval Universe
  • does anybody know how is this show different from x-men?

bka poor rip-off lang siya ng x-men franchise, eh wag na lang...
  • does anybody know how is this show different from x-men?
    Marvel says that this is not a rip-off or anyway related to the X-Men.

It will start airing August 17, 9pm.

www.mutantx.net
    Love Movies? Check out MovieMarks.tk
  • At first I also thought that it had something to do with the X-Men, but it didn't.
    Saka meron na ring X-Men: Evolution na animated series, di ba? :glee:
    No, this series is more like Misfits of Science meets X-Men meets Dark Angel! :lol:
  • Originally posted by Jazzy Japs
    At first I also thought that it had something to do with the X-Men, but it didn't.
    Saka meron na ring X-Men: Evolution na animated series, di ba? :glee:
    No, this series is more like Misfits of Science meets X-Men meets Dark Angel! :lol:

Wow! akala ko ako na lang ang nakakaalala sa Misfits of Science:D

Re: Mutant X , i doubt if it's any good. I read some spoilery episode summaries and i'm not impressed. Still, i'll give it a chance.
  • main.jpg

shea_01.jpg
    Adam as played by John Shea
    Adam, whose last name is shrouded in mystery, is arguably the smartest man alive - the strategist, tactician and moral center of Mutant_X. It was his genetic research that inadvertently created New Mutants - and he takes as his responsibility the salvation of these innocent victims of society. Adam has the serenity of a warrior poet - the perfect leader for Mutant_X.

pratt_01.jpg
    Shalimar Fox as played by Victoria Pratt
    Shalimar Fox is in her mid 20s, fiery, feral and stunning, a sensual beauty utterly in touch with her primal self. Blessed with both human and animal DNA, Shalimar has the strength, speed, and cunning of the animal kingdom…with a tempestuous nature to match. She is uncannily fast, inhumanly agile and sensually feline. Walking the line between human and feral, Shalimar is a little wild and completely unpredictable.

webster_01.jpg
    Brennan Mulwray as played by Victor Webster
    Brennan Mulwray is a tough, yet vulnerable, street-smart wiseguy in his late 20s-with the astonishing ability to generate enough electricity from his own body to power a small city. A fast talking cavalier with an ingratiating grin, Brennan is a master of electricity - who throws bolts of energy from his fingertips. Brennan loves being a New Mutant - throwing off sparks is an absolute blast.

march_01.jpg
    Jesse Kilmartin as played by Forbes March
    Jesse Kilmartin is a sweetly naive and good-natured guy in his early 20s who can alter the density of his body at will - going from rock solid as a stone wall one moment-then walking through a stone wall the next. Jesse led a sheltered childhood, and still has a lot to learn about the harsh realities of the world, but he's more than proved himself an invaluable member of Mutant_X.

smith_01.jpg
    Emma deLauro as played by Lauren Lee Smith
    Emma deLauro is a mischievous knockout in her early 20's - a telempath who can communicate her own feelings - and receive the feelings of others around her. Emma can't read thoughts, but she can sense in great detail an emotional state of mind - and learn an awful lot about another person from it. When these gifts combine with her party girl personality, fun and trouble are a double guarantee.

mccamus_01.jpg
    Mason Eckhart as played by Tom McCamus
    Mason Eckhart is the head of the Genetic Security Agency - a man who hunts down New Mutants for his conscience and his country. Eckhart blames Adam for the failed experiment that requires him to be forever insulated in an impermeable artificial skin. His distaste for New Mutants grows everyday that Mutant_X exists. He won't rest until all these anomalies are under his control.
  • Tridagger_XTridagger_X PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    thanx for the info! i've seen the full trailer on Star World, and yup it is very different that Marvel's X-Men. i'm gonna watch it on August 17th!

iori-regularwind.gif
  • the bad guy looks like andy warhol
  • Mapanood nga....

This way, baka mabawasan ang pagkainip ko habang hinihintay ang pagpapalabas ng X-Men2.Next year pa kasi eh, damn it!!!:mad:
  • Originally posted by Bhodi Li
    Wow! akala ko ako na lang ang nakakaalala sa Misfits of Science:D

Wow! Pareho na pala tayong "matanda"!! hehehe :lol:

Di ba sa Misfits of Science meron ding lalaki ('yung rock star) d'un na nag-aabsorb ng electricity tapos tumitira rin ng electric bolts? Tapos si Courtney Cox-Arquette, siya 'yung telekinetic d'un, di ba!! :cool:
  • RiDeRRiDeR PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    kamukha ni fernando jose yung isa.
  • chloe15chloe15 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hmm.. naalala ko talaga yung x- men and dark angel pag nakikita ko to. :D
  • Sta|kerSta|ker PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i think its gonna be the british rip-off version of the x-men..

i would rather watch mystery men than them
  • Originally posted by Sta|ker

i would rather watch mystery men than them

British? I don't think so. I saw the episode guides and they have a full 22 ep season. British shows only have 6, i think.

Jazzy Japs: Si Johnny, yung story nang Johnny b. Goode ata yung origin story niya. Tapos si Gloria ata si Courtney Cox. Tapos yung negrong lumiliit. Sino pa ba?:D
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rip-off ng X-MEN at MATRIX!!!
  • Bea19Bea19 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Grabe nakaka dsappoint. In 25 mins kayang tapusin yung story e. Nakakbore yung slow motion effects noh! at yung story parang wala kwenta. Laging dramatic yung dialogue kahit di naman kailangan. At di ok yung cast nila. Ok lang yung electricity guy. Sya lang ang gwapo!
  • onwilsonwils PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    rip-off ng X-MEN at MATRIX!!!

Mutant X is under Marvel Studios, so I wouldn't say it's a rip-off. Think of it as an alternate universe.

I remember reading some article before about Marvel having the word "MUTANT" copyrighted.

The action/fight scenes was a bit shoddy. They should have gott en some good Hong Kong martial/wire effects guys.
  • I think that the show have potention , medyo slow motion ang fighting scenes but understandable due to some special effects ;):)
  • double post dahil wrong spelling

I think that the show have potential , medyo slow motion ang fighting scenes but understandable due to some special effects ;):)