Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Have you ever thought of not falling in love again?

did this ever occur to you? that you had too much pain in the past and that everytime you start to open up yourself, it haunts you and somehow nasasaktan ka na naman? and when you try to gamble and love again and give that other person a chance and urself as well, that other person would also hurt you in the same way that you were hurt in the past...nasaktan ka na naman...ulit...ulit...

and thought that maybe, you would never fall in love again....

:shedtears:

Comments

• yep.ive thought of that coz everytime i fall in love i always end up gettin hurt...as much as i tried sayin that to myself to never fall in love ...i always do the oppositte:frustrated:
  • KhellKhell PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I've thought about it everytime I get my heart shattered into pieces ... But that's always the risk that we involve ourselves in everytime we fall in love ... And it's what makes us a better person next time when we fall in love ... ;)
  • Originally posted by bJ
    did this ever occur to you? that you had too much pain in the past and that everytime you start to open up yourself, it haunts you and somehow nasasaktan ka na naman? and when you try to gamble and love again and give that other person a chance and urself as well, that other person would also hurt you in the same way that you were hurt in the past...nasaktan ka na naman...ulit...ulit...

and thought that maybe, you would never fall in love again....

:shedtears:

exacto *okay*
  • hmmm, after i broke up with the love of my life, i thought that i would never feel the same way again to anybody in at least a significant matter of time... he scarred meeh real bad that i ended up being the selfish egotistical b!tch...

well, fortunately i was still sane enough to turn my life around and open myself up again to feelings that'll surely, at least for a time, make meeh feel good about myself... if i end up getting hurt again, at least i can say that i have been in love in my life again....
  • BlisterBlister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    not did... actually i think it's happening... and it's scaring the ***** out of me... :(
    maybe that explains why i don't have any bf in 3 years... and i just date all the time :rolleyes:
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by biach
    yep.ive thought of that coz everytime i fall in love i always end up gettin hurt...as much as i tried sayin that to myself to never fall in love ...i always do the oppositte:frustrated:

awww :(

well, such is love, can't really do much but go with its flow... :shrug:
  • i used to... BUT i realized that i shouldn't be thinkin' that way... I shouldn't let pain and hurtful experiences hinder me from fallin in love again...it's gonna be my lost! I also learned that i've been hurt because i need to become someone better...stronger and more able... so the next time i fall... i'd know what to do... i would make things happen... things like i never did before... and change the thing that failed me... ;)
  • yeah i did, a lot of times...well, sometimes i still do (and i can i just say that i really hate having those ugly thoughts?). anyway, i've learned the art of mustering my strength and energy so as to refrain from troubling my mind with those negative and depressing thoughts.

let me now share with you a quotation i've read somewhere:
    "in the gateway of my heart i put up a sign that says, 'no trespassing' but love came laughing by and said, 'i enter everywhere.'

yes, indeed, love has a unique way of coming into our lives and touching our hearts. we should not build walls and construct other sort of impediments. let us, instead, open ourselves...our hearts. let's not deny ourselves of its magic and beauty.

hmm... i guess we should just be patient and wait for love to come. as they say, "you don't look for love, you let it find you." but how could love find you if you hide from it? if you choose not to let it find you?

besides, kung ano man yung nangyari doon sa past relationships natin, hindi naman siguro ganon yung mangyayari ulit. it's better to give love a chance... who knows, maybe the next relationship would be with the right person na diba?
  • who doesnt want to fall in love again? everyone deserves a second chance, but sometimes its a price to pay and a sacrifice we have to make. and hopes for the best, diba? :wave:
  • DracoBDracoB PEx Rookie ⭐
    yup, I did before.....and now it seems i'm having that same feeling as before
  • Originally posted by DracoB
    yup, I did before.....and now it seems i'm having that same feeling as before

oh wellz, everybody does...
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    To give up on love is to give up on life... *okay*
  • Yeap... everytime I get off with a relationship...
    but these lines from a song serves as an inspiration...:

"I still believe in love though its hurting me now,
    I know we'll gonna be friends again...
    I still believe in love and I wish to love again, and again...
    and again...

Love broke my soul but its gonna be love that will make me whole."

Hope everyone get inspired of this song too...
  • well I almost did but i took a lot of courage and tried to straigthen thing with her so kaya ngayon in love ako hehehe
  • Originally posted by INIGO_13
    Yeap... everytime I get off with a relationship...
    but these lines from a song serves as an inspiration...:

"I still believe in love though its hurting me now,
    I know we'll gonna be friends again...
    I still believe in love and I wish to love again, and again...
    and again...

Love broke my soul but its gonna be love that will make me whole."

Hope everyone get inspired of this song too...

Who sings that song?

Dont be afraid of the bad, like getting hurt, cuz you'll miss out on the good, like falling in love :) It hurts like heck if things dont go right.. But you always come out a better person, different from who you were before. And eventually, you will meet someone who will make you even happier. I have thought about not falling in love a couple of times because of past relationships that didnt work out... not wanting any relationships what so ever.. but whenever I think that way, some guy always comes along and steals my heart. It's happened twice already! It's weird. lol. Love always comes when you least expect it ;)
  • LaDY_DaWNLaDY_DaWN PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yes. but whenever i think about the beautiful memories ive shared with my loved one...(ex if the case be) i look foreard to another relationship, even though i know that there will be a possibility that i might get hurt again.

coz i dunno why tho...the memories make all the pain and the hurt ive endured worthwhile.

:*)
  • Yup, thought of that for more than a few times. I even convinced my friends that I will just take care of their kindos when time comes that they all have families of their own already. I was so much decided not to fall in love again...
    until this person joined the picture...
    before i knew it.. i was falling..
    hard.. flat on my face...
    Until this very moment, I still have no regrets for giving love another chance..
    Hoping against hope that I won't be hurt again...
    or at least, that i'll have the courage to move on with my life, if ever...
    As one of the famous lines say:
    Anything less than a Mad, Passionate Love is just a waste of my time."
  • thought of not falling inluv again? yes. for some reasons i can't explain. Sometimes, i just sit by myself in a little corner and then there he is... haunting me. he's none other than my ex. He's been haunting me for almost three years and I think I'm already paranoid because I think I can never love another one like the love I've given him. As of now, I feel I can never feel the same thing about him to another guy. Even if I've met some guys who are willing to show their sincere heart for me was not enough for me to love them back. "I love the way they love...but I hate the way I'm supposed to love them back." Sort of like that. But I still hope and pray that I'm still gonna love someone new-to help ease the pain...:(
  • Have you ever thought of not falling in love again?
    yes that why i put aside sappy little things about l-o-v-e for now.
    i told myself that i will not b attach to anyone..
    its been a long time, i dont know what it feels like..